• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High

Right, because Charlotte is the School Slut, does anyone (gender doesn't matter) care to be a past hook up, that way she can get involved?

[QUOTE="Keyana Veronica]Right, because Charlotte is the School Slut, does anyone (gender doesn't matter) care to be a past hook up, that way she can get involved?

[/QUOTE]
Sora's not easy but it would be an interesting dilemma for her, having to see someone she thought was close to her having banged half the school

Xion136 said:
Sora's not easy but it would be an interesting dilemma for her, having to see someone she thought was close to her having banged half the school
I'm thinking she's been through three quarters of the school, haha. But yeah, I 'd be down for that friendship.

[QUOTE="Keyana Veronica]I'm thinking she's been through three quarters of the school, haha. But yeah, I 'd be down for that friendship.

[/QUOTE]
Cool.

Now to wait to be accepted!

I have an idea for a character, her stereotype would be like "Misunderstood Wild Child" (technically just wild child since misunderstood comes later). Thoughts?

[QUOTE="Moss On Trees]I have an idea for a character, her stereotype would be like "Misunderstood Wild Child" (technically just wild child since misunderstood comes later). Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]
What kind of wild child? :)

[QUOTE="North American Scum]Did thefan1 lose internet? lol
I want to jump in the RP but I havent been officially accepted yet. Unless this means I was denied?! (x_x)

[/QUOTE]
The last time I talked to her, her Internet was acting up on her!

[QUOTE="Moss On Trees]Thank you!

[/QUOTE]
Oh! But I'm not the GM so I can't accept or approve a chara

[QUOTE="Jess Buck]Im really sorry that took me so long! I've been super busy with school

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure no one minds, cause everyone seems to be busy as well, as long as everyone keeps posting once in a while itll be good <3 :)

@JaneXJeff . Missed you girly! You havent missed much cause everyone's been busy.

@thefan1 hope youre alright dear, there's two new characters that would like to see if they ca join and be accepted, plus another that would like to rejoin

@ERRQR I realized I made her extremely awk, though she's not in the outcast, but I'll probably go off of it since she's still flustered by the whole thing, especially going to a party where its all new to her.

@SomatoToup123 are you well? <3

I am extremely sorry for not replying for like an entire year. I stopped getting any notifications and my internet is starting to fail again. I'm going on a long trip in a few days and I'm pretty sure I wont have internet so I'm going to name a Co-GM to do anything I wont be able to do. @crucialstar You're doing a better job than me so would you like to be it?

thefan1 said:
I am extremely sorry for not replying for like an entire year. I stopped getting any notifications and my internet is starting to fail again. I'm going on a long trip in a few days and I'm pretty sure I wont have internet so I'm going to name a Co-GM to do anything I wont be able to do. @crucialstar You're doing a better job than me so would you like to be it?
It's not your fault. It's understndable. I just noticed the notifcations here were getting like upbeat and whatnot, so I wanted to let others know we're still here although you've been inactive. Cause I know how much you want to like have this RP started!

I don't mind! It'll be an honor if you'd allow me to do so! However, I would want to ask you first if you approve of the Wild Child idea? And the recent character made? Plus the rejoining?

ahdlahdlahdlha thanks so much, Fannie.

JaneXJeff said:
@crucialstar I noticed haha. I just read through all the messages and everyone is still at the party
It'll be great to have you back dear! I'll probably tag other members to let them know the RP started jsut in case they didnt know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back