• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High

Since there are SOOOO many characters I'm just going to say that Kurt is either friends with them or is familiar with them. It's hard to keep up with who is who, besides the people who have specifically been made to have something with Kurt. There's just so many people ;-;

killingxtime said:
Since there are SOOOO many characters I'm just going to say that Kurt is either friends with them or is familiar with them. It's hard to keep up with who is who, besides the people who have specifically been made to have something with Kurt. There's just so many people ;-;
There is ;-;

BTW, Soso (So-Ra) is alone, someone try to get to her. She's a precious bb who just pretends to be tough.

ERRQR said:
BTW, Soso (So-Ra) is alone, someone try to get to her. She's a precious bb who just pretends to be tough.
Sora can't go meet So-Ra. She's currently trying to talk to the school bicycle, since she knows literally no one else xD

crucialstar said:
im alrdy shipping kurt and eva.
The Shipping War has begun folks. Call your ships, start your engines, load your cannons. We're gonna KanColle this place up.

*doesn't know who to ship his shy lesbian with, though taming the school streetwalker would be hilarious*

Xion136 said:
Sora can't go meet So-Ra. She's currently trying to talk to the school bicycle, since she knows literally no one else xD
whoeevers roaming around and not tagged, you can tag them and like bump or talk to them or so :)

since its a party an no one knwos where their friends are cause.. like what are phones, you know <3

crucialstar said:
whoeevers roaming around and not tagged, you can tag them and like bump or talk to them or so :)
since its a party an no one knwos where their friends are cause.. like what are phones, you know <3
Well Sora literally just got there so she knows no one. She only knows Charlotte because she became another notch in Charlotte's Sexbook.

Xion136 said:
Well Sora literally just got there so she knows no one. She only knows Charlotte because she became another notch in Charlotte's Sexbook.
its okay! cause Kiara has been there for a while but she doesnt know many people either :) .

crucialstar said:
its okay! cause Kiara has been there for a while but she doesnt know many people either :) .
I'm hesitant.

Sora (okay I) have a track record of turning hetero characters lesbian af. Mostly with Sora, because Sora is adorable af.

Xion136 said:
I'm hesitant.
Sora (okay I) have a track record of turning hetero characters lesbian af. Mostly with Sora, because Sora is adorable af.
tbh, she really is. like. . . I feel like Kiara's gunna like her a lot and be like. hug, hug hug hug <3.

Maybe talk to Sora and Holly? :)

@ERRQR and @Moss On Trees

@crucialstar idk how So-Ra (Soso) would try to interact since she really wants to be alone.. PLUS, she's a bully. No one wants to be around a bully. ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back