• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High

killingxtime said:
Or more so like all of the kids going into their actual houses and stuff?
there is a plan that most of us decided on doing a split of the school where leaders of each group from the popular, outcast, and artist will have like a feud between each other person of an event that made them all hate each other evenmore than they did before

ERRQR said:
@crucialstar idk how So-Ra (Soso) would try to interact since she really wants to be alone.. PLUS, she's a bully. No one wants to be around a bully. ;(
trueeee. BUUUT. there are persistent people out there in this world. every bully has friends right? :)

killingxtime said:
Ooooooh, sounds cool. c:
sye aye captain! but other than that, it's chilling, meeting up with friends :)

any ideas of why each clique would make the school an all out battle ground? :D

crucialstar said:
trueeee. BUUUT. there are persistent people out there in this world. every bully has friends right? :)
TIME TO SEARCH FOR A PERSISTENT BAE HOLD UP LOL

ERRQR said:
TIME TO SEARCH FOR A PERSISTENT BAE HOLD UP LOL
AND PEOPLE WHO DONT GIVE A SHITTTTT. AND WILL HANG OUT WITH KEWL PEEEPPS.

Omg. I know she;s mah girl, but I like this Hog and Kiara friendshp LOL

crucialstar said:
AND PEOPLE WHO DONT GIVE A SHITTTTT. AND WILL HANG OUT WITH KEWL PEEEPPS.
Omg. I know she;s mah girl, but I like this Hog and Kiara friendshp LOL
Hog would protect anyone that's his friend, so I'm sure this friendship is gonna go gr8 B)

ERRQR said:
Hog would protect anyone that's his friend, so I'm sure this friendship is gonna go gr8 B)
YAASSSSS. omg and kiara wants to like be able to like be free and be a rebel and whatnot too LMAO

crucialstar said:
tbh, she really is. like. . . I feel like Kiara's gunna like her a lot and be like. hug, hug hug hug <3.
Maybe talk to Sora and Holly? :)

@ERRQR and @Moss On Trees
Hugs make her more attached ;-;

And Holly's sheet doesn't say she's lesbian or bisexual.

crucialstar said:
@ERRQR idk if youre sitll on, but im replying now :) . and then if youre not on, ill remind you to reply LOL <3
Still online, so Imll be reading. I'm just on mobile so no responses until tomorrow. B)

Hey guys!!! I've got school tomorrow so my time on will be much like today, but Thursday, I leave for Epworth (all district honors band) after school so that afternoon, all of friday, and most of saturday, I'll be very scarce because I'll be rehearsing >.< Gah I'm so nervous!!!

JaneXJeff said:
Hey guys!!! I've got school tomorrow so my time on will be much like today, but Thursday, I leave for Epworth (all district honors band) after school so that afternoon, all of friday, and most of saturday, I'll be very scarce because I'll be rehearsing >.< Gah I'm so nervous!!!
AHHH. THATS SI EXCITED. I REMEMBER I WAS IN THAT. AND IT WAS SO NERVEWRECKING BUT AN AAMAZING EXPERIENCE. YOU GOT THIS.

*decides to walk into Willow for comedy*

*Sees willow left the party*

*with Charlotte's player MIA I have no idea what to do with Sora, since the other ideas are now taken*

So, anyone I can run into?

Xion136 said:
*decides to walk into Willow for comedy*
*Sees willow left the party*

*with Charlotte's player MIA I have no idea what to do with Sora, since the other ideas are now taken*

So, anyone I can run into?
I think there's a male tht's not talking to anyoone.

IM SO HAPPY PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN THIS RP I MADE YAAAAAAAA

crucialstar said:
I think there's a male tht's not talking to anyoone.
...unfortunately Sora's not fond of males. She's not comfortable around them. :S

Xion136 said:
...unfortunately Sora's not fond of males. She's not comfortable around them. :S
You can always slither your way into Holly and So-Ra's interaction. B)

ERRQR said:
You can always slither your way into Holly and So-Ra's interaction. B)
Tempting.

I'm just unsure to 1.) how to do so without getting roped into a drugfest and 2.) Not falling in love with them >.>

I'

Xion136 said:
Tempting.
I'm just unsure to 1.) how to do so without getting roped into a drugfest and 2.) Not falling in love with them >.>
I'm sure there won't be an abundant amount or drugs or none at all. So-Ra won't mess with Sora too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back