• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High

Won't be able to post until later at 3:30 possibly (it's currently 10:44) or tomorrow at the latest. Yay, classes.

I'm really sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out. I've got so much school stuff and all I'm sorry

Hmmmmm.

Is there a way to know who's in which clique besides looking through the pages? Maybe we can write down a list?

Hey, I'd love to join if there is room. I'd be interested in playing, for a lack of a better word, the school whore? I guess she would be popular more or less? If that's not good, I would love to fit in where ever!

@ERRQR im editing my post again :) just to give a little

More for you to work on

Or if anyone else what to join in as well they'll be room :)

*collapses*

My thumbs hurt. Had to do my entire sheet from my phone because my laptop won't connect to my wifi.

I blame my PS4.

@the fan

I realize the "new student" slot is taken but can Sora (my otaku) be new? I kinda would like to have her walk in and have no idea what the hell is going on and utterly confused.

And if anyone want to befriend/be-enemy/flirt with little Sora just drop a pm post or chase her down after she's accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xion136 said:
@the fan
I realize the "new student" slot is taken but can Sora (my otaku) be new? I kinda would like to have her walk in and have no idea what the hell is going on and utterly confused.

And if anyone want to befriend/be-enemy/flirt with little Sora just drop a pm post or chase her down after she's accepted.
Fine

[QUOTE="Keyana Veronica]Hey, I'd love to join if there is room. I'd be interested in playing, for a lack of a better word, the school whore? I guess she would be popular more or less? If that's not good, I would love to fit in where ever!

[/QUOTE]
Sure!

[QUOTE="North American Scum]Hello! Are you still accepting characters??

[/QUOTE]
Yes we are!

[QUOTE="North American Scum]Is the overview page up to date as far as available cliques go or are there additional slots open? Can I reserve the pacifist?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry the pacifist is taken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back