• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High

I think my character Jessica would be a good fit for leader of the artists but I dont wanna push anyone's buttons or step on anyone's toes so if anyone else as an idea shoot.

[QUOTE="Jess Buck]I think my character Jessica would be a good fit for leader of the artists but I dont wanna push anyone's buttons or step on anyone's toes so if anyone else as an idea shoot.

[/QUOTE]
I won't Mind' cause Kiara is actually friends with the some

Of the outcast , so that might be since its clique against clique. And she's the type that's neutral unless her friends are involved

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about changing my character's personality and makeher more active and outgoing so she could be the leader of the artists.

I know the rp was supposed to start tomorrow but the internet stopped working (again) and I couldn't connect for the biggest part of the day. I can't post the opening post right now but I'll post it tonight around 11pm so everyone can post tomorrow. Sorry for the long wait but I had no idea how bad the Internet in this house is. I'm 100% sure I will be able to write the starting post today. Also, the rp will begin during a party.

I'll be up since classes don't start until 11 for me but I have catching up to do. Sigh

I don't even know why I'm up now, it'll just make it harder for me in the morning.

And my classes started a week ago actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
SomatoToup123 said:
I can't seem to tag people.
And lord do I wish I was still on break. I guess it's the same as before.
I can't either so I had to manually tag the people.

Yeah. Sigh, idek how I feel good yet eh since I'm going to be so busy with things..

SomatoToup123 said:
@crucialstar Yeah, during the break I thought that I would be able to juggle RPNation and real life. Probably shouldn't have joined so many Rps. :P
I have to agree with you! Couldn't help it cause it's break and break means more time!

My classes start this Wednesday and I have 1 long ass unfinished essay. (' :) )

I'll start working on the opening post ASAP

I know the post is crappy but flying always makes me really tired. Sorry about that. You can start posting now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back