• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

"I dunno, you're just... Spacey is all.." He smiles a little, "what're you thinkin about?" Tom watched her a little, then down at Carl for a moment.

Carl stopped eating and leaned against Tom, sighing a little as he rested his head against his side. ".. A lotta' people look kinda' sad." He said with a gentle frown. (@Soul OMU)

Scarlet blinks and looks at them. "Huh? Just about what i'm going to do for Jenna's birthday in a few days... about 5." she said while running a hand through her hair.

DrTrollinski said:
".. We went to Washington on a road trip. We traveled right across the country to get there - we stayed in a pretty cool hotel. We went camping a bunch of times, too." Daniel proclaimed with a smile. Kendrick nodded and carried on driving.
"When I was your age we could never afford to go anywhere - I never had a family of my own, either, so I never went to many exciting places. I don't recall ever leaving Wisconsin." Kendrick said with a slightly disappointed chuckle. "I guess this'll be my first time. I'm kinda' glad it's with you guys." He said, shrugging. (@Beowulf)
(@Beowulf)

"Yeah I dont really know what to get her either.... I think I'm gonna set up that movie thing over at our house, maybe have a party for her. Think that's a good idea?" Tom looked at Scarlet

"So the three of us can do that, try to get everything set up." Tom smiled, "Carl and I can clean up the house, if you can get Chef on board scarlet?"

"Uhhh I can, can you help Carl clean then? I'd appreciate it a lot and I'm sure Carl would too. Then after we can come over Nd help with your place?"

"That's a compliment if I've ever heard one." Connor said stretching, not used to being in a cramped car after so long in the wild and using his own feet to get places. "You lads know where we might be going? The mountains might be empty of a lit of zeds and people. We could head to the Rockies."

(@DrTrollinski)

".. Yeah, I was thinkin' some place in Dakota. Hell, you never even heard from that place even before all this shit happened. They've got some nice places up there, so we'll hit up a town for some campin' gear when we get there, and then we'll go and live it up in the mountains." He chuckled softly and floored in on the gas pedal - it didn't go much faster, but it was something. ".. We really need some military stuff, man... Haha... I've always wanted to drive a Humvee. Perhaps we'll be lucky enough to find a little set-up on the way there, eh?" He said. (@Beowulf)

"Station wagons have a lot of room. Look at the back here, look at all that room. I picked it for a good reason." Connor said defensivly, trying to make his choice look good compared to what was said. "Anyway, we could find a military surplus store. Those are probably picked near clean, but it's still worth a look."

(@DrTrollinski )

".. We can be in Minneapolis in an hour. You'd be surprised at how many places we've checked and came out better off - A lot of people get the stuff with the shiny price-tags rather than the simple essentials. Surplus stores do all sorts of stuff for camping - I believe they even sell small first aid packs. Anyone who wanted medicine went and raided a hospital - hell, half the people in these northern states probably don't even know what Military Surplus is." Dominic explained, putting an arm around Daniel's shoulders and pulling him close. "We'll just grab what we can when we get there. And Conner's right, this car has a lot of room." He said. (@Beowulf)

"Darn right it had it has a lot of space." he muttered quietly to himself. Out loud, he said "First aide kits are all good, but what about hiking gear? A good pair of boots does a lot of good, you'd be surprised."

(@DrTrollinski)

".. We can worry about that once we get to Minneapolis." Kendrick interrupted them both and continued driving onward. ".. Either of you ever seen those big creatures come out during the day? Not when you were out huntin' or whatever? I certainly ain't seen 'em out during the day, only at night." He said. (@Beowulf)

"I've only seen them at night." Connor said. But that didn't mean they didn't come out during the day. So, sitting back and shutting up, he keeps his eyes peeled for anything large and wanting to kill them.

(@DrTrollinski )

".. Perhaps they're like the animals that sleep durin' the day and only come out at night, then..." Daniel tried to think what the term for it was. He turned to Dominic. "Dad, what are those kinda' animals called?" He asked.

"Nocturnal." He replied instantly while turning to look out of the window at the passing scenery. Daniel smiled and turned back.

"Perhaps they're nocturnal." He said. (@Soul OMU, @Soul OMU)

(I didn't post sooner because I thought you'd gone offline. This is going to be really difficult to know whether or not you're here xD )

Carl did his best to gulp down the food on his plate, maybe eating a little too fast for his own good - once he was done he placed the knife and fork down on it and then grinned at Scarlet. "I'm ready." He said. (@Soul OMU)

-

He laughed and nearly choked on some food. "Good lord. Moonshine? Jeeze... If you drink bad moonshine, my old dad told me, that you can go blind. Heavy stuff. You and me should try a couple of drinks one night. When's your birthday? We could do it then." He smiled. (@Soul OMU)

(Turn your online status back on, please D: It'd make things so much easier on my end, especially with the timezone difference.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back