• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

"See, you're getting closer. You're doing well so far. What is it that you don't feel comfortable with? Can you tell what's holding you back from landing the shots properly?" He asked her. (@Soul OMU)

"The boys? Yeah... Yeah the boys are fine... We are actually going to the park today maybe you and Jenna would want to come with us? Hang out a little bit? I dunno." Tom blushes

"Okay... Let's think." He said softly. "Try taking a few more shots, but fire however you feel comfortable. I want you to picture this in the scenario of the worst memory you could think of. Try and put emotion into the shooting." He said. (@Soul OMU

--

Carl was dragging Eric down to Scarlet's house - he was struggling to keep up, but he managed. Soon enough they were at the pathway and soon enough were at the door with Tom as well.

"Hi, daddy!" Carl shouted up at him, grinning. Eric sighed and released his hand. It was nice to think that he was going to be seeing Jenna again. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton - Doc. Can you see this post?)

Hunter says nothing as she stares at the target, closing her eyes for a moment to think while facing the targets. "...okay." she said softly while opening her eyes. (@DrTrollinski )

--

Jenna just made it to the door where Scarlet was waiting when she heard Carl and glanced out slightly to look at them. Scarlet went to go change out of her clothes from yesterday real quick. (@DrTrollinski, @DrCompton)

"Fire when ready. Nice and calm." He gently patted her shoulder and smiled. (@Soul OMU

--

Carl took hold of Tom's hand tight and then looked at Jenna with a smile. "Hi, Jenna! Are you gonna' come to the park with us?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)

Tom looked down at Carl with a smile, "what's up bud." Tom looked at Jenna and smiled, "So once she is down here we will be good to go." Tom squeezed Carls hand lightly

Scarlet had come back downstairs, dressed in a blue-green-black plaid shirt with jeans and black tank top underneath the plaid. "Yeah I'm ready, Jenna?" she asked as Jenna nodded.

Tom stared at Scarlet for moment, his mouth open slightly. "Oh wow." He scratched his jaw and stepped back "let's uhhh go."

Carl tugged on Tom's hand and grinned as he pulled him away from the door and then dragged Scarlet's hand as well. Eric went and stood beside Jenna and walked with her. "Lead the way, Tom." He said with a smile. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)

Scarlet blinks and raises a brow before being pulled after Carl and smiles a bit. As Jenna smiles and claps her hands happily before heading out and walking with Eric.

Tom walked holding Carls hand, "I thought I saw it this way, last night." He smiled and looked toward Scarlet. "So how'd you sleep last night, Red?"

"I went on a couple road trips with my family. Went to Mount Rushmore." he said proudly. Of course, other things were going through his head. His son, his own son, might be in a bandit group trying to survive. Who knows how he could find him drivi g around the country. Then there was Daniel, a boy needed a mother figure. A bunch of uncles, a dad, and a few grandfathers couldn't be to good for him.

(@DrTrollinski )

(This day had the potential to be a very good day. It wasn't)

DrTrollinski said:
"I bet she slept good! The beds are really nice and we've all got cool rooms!" Carl said happily while grinning up at Scarlet. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)
Scarlet smiles a bit. "Ah well I wouldn't know, I was up all night cleaning out the fridge, getting rid of rotten food." She said while holding Carl's hand.

Jenna walking with Eric, has her hands clasped together behind her back at they walk. (@DrTrollinski, @DrCompton)

Tom raised a brow to Scarlet, "just up all night cleaning? If you need more to clean, Carl and I have more dust than we know what to do with. I'll pay you a million bucks."

".. We went to Washington on a road trip. We traveled right across the country to get there - we stayed in a pretty cool hotel. We went camping a bunch of times, too." Daniel proclaimed with a smile. Kendrick nodded and carried on driving.

"When I was your age we could never afford to go anywhere - I never had a family of my own, either, so I never went to many exciting places. I don't recall ever leaving Wisconsin." Kendrick said with a slightly disappointed chuckle. "I guess this'll be my first time. I'm kinda' glad it's with you guys." He said, shrugging. (@Soul OMU) 
"Nice shot, Hunter!" Alex said with a smile. "See? Showing improvement already - Proves that I'm the best teacher you can get." He smiled at her and then patted her shoulder. "Shoot a few more." He said. (@Soul OMU)

Scarlet smiles a bit in amusement as she looks at Tom. "I'm not even done my own... And I'll be alright Carl. I'll sleep today." She said after swinging him slightly with Tom.

Jenna smiles a bit. "Don't worry I slept like a rock... I didn't notice except for this morning..." She said and laughed softly.

--

Hunter sighs softly and puts the gun down. "...I need a break for a moment." (@DrTrollinski, @DrCompton)

"Good. If your house is dirty you can come and nap in my house, and you can nap on my bed if you want." He continued to swing from Scarlet and Tom's arms, but still looked at her and smiled warmly. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton

--

"Sure." He took the gun and unloaded it before placing it back down on the barricade. He smiled at her and then took a deep breath. "Good work, honey... You want to go and get some breakfast?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)

--

(@DryPunishment - Everything alright? Also, Caitlyn's in the restaurant and Chef gave her breakfast if you're free to RP)

(Not that much. School worked me hard and my parents forgot to tell me we were going places and they dragged me with them. I'm gonna try and write some sort of post,but please bear with me. If I don't get to post today then I don't know. Thanks for putting up with my shit and sorry for inactivity.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back