• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Barren Mother // Small Town Mystery Role Play [ one spot left ❧ ]

hell_yeah_motherfucker.jpg

WHEEZING LAUGHTER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME WHAT IS THIS KID EVEN- 
/shamelessly bookmarks

Purely out of curiosity, I clicked here, and this is what I see.

Wow, hey Stew, hey... Pine, do I know you? I feel like I should I'm so sorry, my goodness.

No, pointless curiosity isn't all that drove me to pounce on the link like some sort of deranged house cat click the link, I am genuinely curious about what's going on up in here. *Munches on cookie* I smell a mystery afoot, mmyes.

Wait. Afoot? A foot... I'm sorry, I seriously need to lay of the sugar. ANYWAYS.

Hola. Interesting folks... Folk.

HI. 
I said of instead of off... *table flip*

oh i see what the problem is

you have it set to 'm' for mini

when it should be set to 'W' for WUMBO

hi person i have no idea who you are so it's all good 8D

whispers but we should probably keep the ooc stuff to a minimum as hilarious as this is because mods don't like it

/sweats profusely

*Heavy breathing* MMKAY.

YO. So, so, so. Hi, interest is within me.

What are the goings that are on? Ongoing.

So, so, okay. (Wow, I can't even bifocals... Focus.)

*Deep breath* Ohokay, mm, one, I am seriously glad I didn't forget a person... Two, am I too late to join you in your mystery? Because mystery is like, amazing, just saying. MYES. Um, yes.

Like, woah, that title contradicts the mood of the thread, wow. Soooooooooooooo, am I able to join y'all? When I've calmed down, of course, I wouldn't want to be a hyper burden. That's no fun.

Character sheet is in the making, may I suggest a theme song to the RP?

Do you mean for me to catch you up on the role play thus far? xD

but no no we still have spots open, although technically with you joining i guess they're filled?

I really should update that.

BUT yeahh the role play isn't totally serious (and, as a matter of fact, it's all rather goofy atm), it'll just have some darker themes in it but mostly it's a bromance because I'm a total sap for those hnng.

BUT UH-!

being silly is fine yes yes

yayayay

I'd be interested in hearing this suggestion yesyes butidkwhatiwoulddowithathemesong. 8D

wellidon'tknowyoucouldlistnetoitandmaybeenjoyitbecauseiwanttotouchpeopleandijustwantthemtotouchme *starts sobbing*

(If you're wondering what I'm talking about just watch this video)

[media]

[/media]

Nay, I'd be capable of finding out on my own if my personal desire was as such. *twitch*

My silliness is okay? Okay, that's good, because even when I calm down I like to fool around a bit, lolmm.

Woah, theme songs are cool, I am curious Stew, Stew, what are you thinking? Because I'm thinking food sounds great right now.

Woah, what? Stew, do you need a hug? I love hugs. Let's party.

Wait. RP, yes. Mm, wait, does this mean. Does this mean you'll give me a chance? Oh, yay, waow, hi. Can I just- *you have no choice, I am hugging you through the interwebs*

i had the most horrified expression as i was watching that video wh y LOL

but yes if that's the case do tell do tell /encouraging nods

I think it's taking a special type of insanity within me to be deciphering your messages with such ease.

/is hugged :'DD

Mine? It should, cuz I have a disorder... Thing... Goin' on and ah can't stop.

GOTTA-gotta get me some skittles. SNICKERS.

Yes, snickers... Rice crispies? Who knows.

*intense bear hugging is happening*

Woah, my screen just did something really weird. Umyes, mm, insanity.

I couldn't help but laugh at that video, does this mean I have a sick sense of humor? Probably.

But, yo, RP, mystery, yays.

yes you and now i want food curse you

Yeah, I just put the reservations up ~ nwn

BUT keep in mind, even as silly and loosey-goosey as ooc is, this WILL be an advanced role play, so certain quality of posts are expected and blah blah blah.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE POWER OF FOOD COMPELS YOU.

Oh, yes, I do understand this, and with my high muse and energy as of late I SHOULD HAVE NONE OF THE PROBLEMOS.

Yes.

Slightly related but also out of nowhere fact, this ghost is literally addicted to candy

Sobbing because I have no money and I only have one piece of candy left what will I do

Also I'm here pie! Im... "borrowing" the family tablet

Glad to see we have more people \( ° v ° )/

for my birthday my mom gave me 100 dollars to spend on art supplies, and then i could use what was left on anything i wanted

i spent at LEAST 20$ on candy

no

i got a lot of weaboo candy crap because i made her take me to the World Market

pocky and hi-chew and ramune

idr what it was called exactly but like air/bubble chocolate?

some other weird stuff

i wish i was rich because i would spend so much money at the world market

there was so much candy

so many different brands of soda

though not my favorite brand :/

so far ive only been able to find that at kwik trip

????

to keep this on RP topic

you know who else likes candy??

Orion and Noah

they work at a candy store

now that we need one more person

Dont you people want to rp with these wonderful, nice, pleasant characters???

Who like candy???

Who doesnt like characters who like candy????????

bro i hav e never even heard of this what is weeaboo candy even lol

but yeah i couldn't help but notice those two dorks having the biggest sweet tooth ever

that's fine doorman take your time ~

aaaaaaand no we have done absolutely nothing of importance lol

well unless you want to count nick getting racked and strangling orion because idk i find that to be very important

Users who are viewing this thread

Back