• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Barren Mother // Small Town Mystery Role Play [ one spot left ❧ ]

Becoming?

/chuckles + pats autobiography

Oh Novel m'dear, I was already there.

that awkward moment when you reject someone's application and- well, literally anything that follows after

i mean in truth we don't NEED eight people seven is fine

idk

is there even a one on one recruitment thread that doesn't involve romance

because if there is i really should go congratulate them

gasp !

and how did YOU get on the second page?

but then again i was criticizing people who were treating their walls like blogs

like what do i think i'm doing with these bumps??

just going to casually pretend like my roommate isn't crying right across from me

whether this makes me a good or bad roommate is up for debate

but seriously just stay broken up already good lord

just work that body work that body make sure you don't hurt nobody

so

memes

okay they're kind of funny

when they're on tumblr

but it bothers me to no end when people go from thinking that they're relatively amusing to the pinnacle of modern day humor

like i'm wearing a grumpy cat shirt that says "i had fun once it was awful"

which is all fine and dandy

but i was going down the stairs hurrying to my class but then thiS CHICK LIKE STOPPED ME ON THE STAIRWELL AND JUST SAID "CAAAAAAAAAAATS" and giggled and then said "sorry i just really like your shirt" like it was the most hilarious thing in the world

and like i only wear this shirt because a) it's a testament of my cousins who bought this for me thinking that i have the personality of a brick wall b) it's blue and i own an alarming number of black shirts and c) it's comfy

needless to say i have some strange wingmates that of which i hope i never have to associate myself with again

Are you goth? :P Your choice of attire sounds like my sister (former goth) with the black clothing but she has lighten up with a few shirts and weapons O.o

/hands on hips

R00D

so assuming of you

No, I just so happen to have a lot of Batman shirts tyvm.

/indignantly lifts nose

a few years ago i painted my nails black and my parents gave me a lecture on going goth/emo and how if i did they would kick me out lOL

IT WAS ONLY NAIL POLISH

and black nail polish/dark shades are the best

its okay, me too

my life is basically waiting for people i hate to get into terrible accidents, and being disappointed

imagine how happy i was when this kid who bullied me and my friend in elementary school got horrible ulcers and is now hospitalized

what like IM NOT GOOD ENough?????!?!?

its not my fault my mom wanted to go over my school stuff

AND make me wait by writing an email

i had to help her copy and paste things

and she STILL doesnt know how to use a laptop trackpad well

it's not my fault that i don't have a life outside of rpn

maybe

/cries

i can relate to that on a religious level

i spent half an hour explaining to my grandma how to turn on her tv

its okay

i dont really either

it would be so much faster if i could just do it for her lol

because apparently she is never going to learn

wouldn't it be so funny though if on websites like these where you're supposed to be truthful about your age because you need to be at least thirteen

if like they wouldn't be looking out for people saying things like "im actually eleven lol"

but instead they just saw someone acting like super immature and like they're new to the internet

and staff just approaches them and is like "are you SURE you're thirty-seven...?"

i spent yesterday morning complaining about white straight people

and then realized i'm one of them cries

That depends on if the Aro/Ace Club will accept my request for honorary membership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back