• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Alliance - (Closed. Private)

Cyrus had no idea how much time passed, really - he didn't even bother to check the clock - but all he knew was that he was starting to feel a little bit weightless. You know, in a good way.

After quite a few drinks, he had fallen silent aside from the duo's small chat, currently staring up at the bottom of his glass as he held it over his head. Don't ask why he was doing it, he just was. Mostly because he could.

The drinking was really dropping all of his boundaries and personal limits; all of those restrictions were certainly crumbling to the ground of his mind, whether he wanted it to or not. Eventually setting the glass down, Cyrus directed to the rabbit across from him.

The gods must've liked him, because they presented him with quite a sight.

Zx0sTTN.jpg

After 9 glasses of Vodka, which was usually what took him to get drunk, his personality was starting to reaaaaally shift from normal to…Well….
”Ngh…Hey, Cyruusssss—“ His fingers laced around the collar of his neck, pulling at it until two of its buttons popped open. His cheeks were flushed, eyes half lidded lazily, and his expression was definitely something that the man would not normally have.

He never intended to get to this point, but because he wasn’t exactly moving around that much, Soren didn’t notice the level of his intoxication; It was a rather relaxed experience. He would had actually invited him out to a bar, but figured—for now, this was the best. The rabbit was pretty much wasted by now, getting gigglier and gigglier until even his voice begun to make a drastic change. It was very similar to the time they were at the hotel, the words rolling out of his tongue long and melodic.

“—Do you want to play a game~? I know it’s late but I want you to stay with me aaaaaaaallll night ♥ “ Soren purred, his arm stretching out towards the raven head to playfully poke him on the nose, just like Cyrus had done to him the previous night.

Last edited by a moderator:
He wanted to laugh so badly; this was really just too much for him to handle. The mouse had been mere moments from taking another swig of vodka when, get this, he was booped. Booped for Christ sake! It was so random and unlike the Soren he was used to that he wanted to cackle like a witch.

“—Do you want to play a game~? I know it’s late but I want you to stay with me aaaaaaaallll night ♥"

"All night, eh?" the raven repeated. Had this been the incredibly cold and sober Soren, he would've given him so much shit for word choice and behave the part, but since it wasn't, nothing good would come from adding to the flirtatious tone and, believe it or not, attitude that the rabbit currently possessed.

So Cyrus smirked, his own face a bit flushed from the amount of alcohol he himself had consumed. "What kind of game did you have in mind, Pretty boy?~"

Zx0sTTN.jpg

“Yes…Aaaaall night” Soren smirked, pushing his chair back with one motion to stand. He had loved that pretty boy compliment way too much for his own good, but his mind was busy coordinating his wobbling steps just enough so he wouldn’t fall on his face. He still bumped into some furniture and almost tripped over the open suitcases in his clumsiness though.

He somehow managed to get to his drawers, waving his hand at Cyrus when the mouse attempted to get up to help him. He didn’t need help! He could walk! Like the big boy he was. The difficult part was actually finding what he was looking for, because his vision blurred and the signals from his brain to his hands were quite delayed.

“Here we are!! ♪ “ Soren sung, raising the cards up in the air and waving them out. He managed to make his way back to the table, skipping some steps before he sat down. In his hands, were some UNO cards held together by a rubber band. “This game is like, SOOOOooo fun~!” He couldn’t freaking take off the rubber band…He just…was incapable at the moment. So the white haired man slid the deck to Cyrus and winked at him, “Though let’s do this….If Yoooouuu lose, you’ll have to do something that I want. But if I lose, I’ll do whatever you want. Hm? What do you saaaay, Mouse cutie~? Best out of three!”

Terms he didn't know exactly what would entail freaked him out; especially since it came out of a drunkard's mouth. There was no calming down from this doom.

But it was just Uno. Uno was fine, Uno was fun. All was well.

Now was the question of what the hell he'd make the rabbit do.

Lifting the deck off of the table, Cyrus continued to smirk at the white haired male, undoing the rubber band and shuffling the cards. "Fine," he declared - yes, declared. This was a god damn declaration of war, "Let's do it." After thoroughly shuffling through the deck without dropping them, the mouse dealt out the two sets of seven and placed the rest of them face down in the middle of the table. Taking his pile into one hand, he put down the first face-up card from the main deck; a red three.

"This should be interesting~"

Zx0sTTN.jpg

A red three started it all.

Their long, intense game of UNO took almost
two hours—A true fight all the way until the last draw, and until the last card that was placed down on the table, over a blue seven: A wild draw four card. The move that decided the winner of their matches…Soren.

“Yaaaaay!!” The man slapped the cards on the table and shot up to a stand, jumping on and down in joy. “I won! I won! I won!” The white haired man cheered, grabbing his glass off the table to down the last remaining drops of beer; He wobbled to the side, “H-how….How do you like that, mouse boy~?” Soren giggled, holding himself with the rim of the table, leaned forwards with a playful grin, “Now you get to do…what I want ♪”

The look on his eyes changed then, his stare becoming more intense, locked on the raven head. And then, he slowly, slowly begun to lean in. That’s right, lean in towards his lips and slowly tilt his head to the side.
“I want you to…” Closer, tucking some of his white hairs behind his ear, “…Go over to my bed….” Closer, he could smell Cyrus’s alcohol scented breath escape through his slightly parted lips, “And….” But just when they were inches apart, Soren’s face detoured to the side of Cyrus’s head, lips stopping near one of his ears to whisper, almost tempted to bite it. But even in his drunken state, he knew that would be too inappropriate,...And cuddle with me~ ♥”

Usually, he could maintain his cool. Usually, there was nothing that'd bother him, and he'd just continue like normal.

NOPE. SO MUCH NOPE.

It, unfortunately, was impossible to not flip out from something like that. But you had to see it from his perspective; a really fucking attractive guy (yes, with an attractive personality too) just got all close with that coolness that can make any lady swoon, and started saying something REALLY suggestive, then ended with something cute as hell.

The mouse's gayness would be the death of him.

His alcohol-induced redness skyrocketed to a red far more intense than any flame could hope to be - the heat of his face was probably just as overbearing. Cyrus teetered in his seat from the force of his panicked flailing and he just toppled out of the chair, hitting the floor with a heavy thud. Not even lingering on his crash landing, wide amber eyes focused on the rabbit eared male, hand flying up to brush back his own, splayed bangs. "Are you serious!?" he squeaked, tenor voice spiking a few octaves.

Zx0sTTN.jpg

That was just too cute. Too fucking cute, even Soren couldn’t handle it. He had to bite his lip while he watched Cyrus’s cheeks slowly gain color to hold back a giggle. Was this the reaction he had been expecting? No, but it was ten times better.

He had enjoyed the little show while he literally layed tummy down on the table. After all, Cyrus was now on the floor besides his toppled chair, staring up at him with wide, hazel eyes. And his face…Oh my, his face was so red! The man almost felt bad for doing that to him…
Almost. But the guilt was replaced with a smug smile when his thoughts became cloudy again.

"Are you
serious!?"

“Deeeadd serious” Was his slurred reply, leaning his chin on the palm of his hand to support it. His head felt quite heavy. “I’m really, really sleepy~ But I don’t want you to go! So cuddle with me” There was nothing wrong with cuddling right? It was just two people hugging and sharing warmth. And he couldn’t remember the last time he cuddled with somebody, but he did remember the blissful, lingering feeling of bodies pressed together, and arms wrapped around each other. Soren wanted to feel that again. That’s why he made sure to come out of this victorious.

—Plus, you can’t say no! I won fair and square~” Cyrus’s thin tail was grabbed by Soren’s fingers, twirling it playfully around and around... before gently tugging it.

—Plus, you can’t say no! I won fair and square~”

Crap. CRAP. There was really no escaping this, and that alone sucked. Cyrus had been in the process of standing again, a bit wobbly from alcohol and the aftermath of his tumble when his tail was taken hostage. He couldn't even spare a moment to glare at Soren as it was used for stupid twirls before the tug made him squeak and stagger back and against the table.

Hands slammed down on the wooden surface, his flushed face pulled into a pout and Cyrus attempted to scold the elder. "Oi, don't touch the god damn tail--" Chances are that his order would go unnoticed, so he resorted to swatting at the hand that held his tail and the other pushing at Soren's face lightly.

With his slurred head, he really couldn't think to do anything else.

Zx0sTTN.jpg

But Cyrus’s discomfort at the touch of his tail went unnoticed when the rabbit male jumped off the table and took his hand, pulling him towards the bed before pushing Cyrus down on it, and along went Soren. He flopped besides the mouse, body bouncing for a few seconds. In reality, Soren felt really, really dizzy and couldn’t stand any longer. The floor, walls, ceiling...everything spun—His thoughts were a mess, as well as every movement he made.

The man wrapped his arms around Cyrus before he could protest or squeak out a comment, snuggling him closer to his chest. Ahhh, he was just so small and comfortable and soft and he smelled so, so good~ And his black locks of hairs were so silky, tickling Soren’s cheek when he rested it above the younger male’s head. The desire of giving him a squeeze was too strong, and so the man tangled their legs together, tightened his arms around him and squeeeeeezzeeeed! Cyrus was his personal pillow tonight.

“…Lets sleep, Cyrus” He whispered after letting out a pleased sigh, reaching up to flip off the light switch; That hug had been amazing.

He literally lost all feeling his body the moment he was bouncing against the mattress - not only from his own landing, but that of the heavier rabbit's as well. There was really - and rather suddenly - no energy left in him to protest.

Not when Soren grabbed onto him, and not even when the life was squeezed out of him. But his exhaustion made sense; he had been awake for two days straight, with no naps or anything like usual, and the alcohol made him sleepy.

Even so, he wasn't use to being able to fall asleep so easily, no matter how much he drank.

The mouse found that his brain had completely fuzzed over, his vision swam with squiggly darkness and blurred as he fought the allure of sleep. In comparison to him, Soren was big, heavy, and really really warm.

“…Lets sleep, Cyrus”

Cyrus gave a small whimper of complaint, eyes shutting as he in turn embraced the warm torso of the rabbit, face burying against his chest. Some of the long, elegant locks of white that had draped over Soren's shoulders and whatnot looked like laces of snow as they rested in the mouse's own black locks.

Soon, in mere moments, his breathing slowed and he became a lump; he was out cold, all snuggled against the man.

It was literally the first time he ever fell asleep so easily.

iCkRIP9.jpg

That was the first night after many where all he saw behind his eyelids was nothing more, and nothing less than pure darkness. No nightmares…No blank faces….No people that smiled and laughed while he just watched them like a ghost; The night had been peaceful. You have no idea how glad he was, to finally get a break and sleep until the last second when his blue eyes cracked open.

The light entered through the window; The curtains had been left open last night, and so the clear daylight flowed through and showered the sleeping bodies on the bed. They were wrapped in his messy sheets, at some point during the night managing to pull them over. The sober Soren hated the light in his mornings, and the blinding rays made him bury his head inside the sheets, snuggling against dark hair that was just under it. He thought nothing of it, nor found the soft breathing noises from the other strange. His morning confusion kept him blind for a long while, unconsciously caressing and touching a smooth surface that his hand had found. ‘So soft….’ He thought, ‘And warm…’ Since when did he have something like this in his room? Soren didn’t remember his cold pillows radiating such sensation.

It…Smelled nice too. Whatever it was. He wanted to hold this thing in his arms forever, immediately labeling it as a reliever, as something Soren needed to have in order to drive those worrisome dreams away. He was tired of them, and whatever this warm and soft thing was, it was the answer.

“Hm….” Though the warm thing suddenly stirred, and released a little noise that made Soren’s ears twitch—The warm and soft thing…Just…made a noise…And moved…It wasn’t supposed to do that. But when he decided to open his eyes and glance down, his eyes met the sleeping face of a certain mouse. “………..” Panic bubbled up in his chest almost immediately, pupils shrinking when his heart skipped a major beat and his stomach fluttered with heavy butterflies that pounded against the walls. The sirens in his head were going on about now, screaming loudly at the rabbit.

Soren was staring right at Cyrus. Bodies pressed together, legs tangled, his one hand tucked inside the raven head’s shirt—The one that had been caressing his back; Everything froze. Even his breathing…Soren didn’t want to make a sound nor move a muscle…

What in...the WORLD!? Why was Cyrus in his bed!!!!!? Why were THEY like this!!!? And how—What happened last night!!?

Usually when he would sleep, the mouse would toss and turn up a storm, his sheets more often than not ending up on the floor as a tangled mess. Sometimes, he would find himself with his head at the foot of his bed and his body spread eagle as if he had been too hot during the night. Often he'd wake up a record of thirteen times in the middle of the night and cling to a pillow for an hour of thought.

Not this time.

This time, Cyrus had barely moved, clinging to the warm mass that stayed beside him the entire night. It was far different from the cold he constantly remembered and felt, instead giving off a heat that warmed him from his toes to his ears to the tip of his tail - which was currently curled around his own leg - and it was something he didn't want to let go. Like ever.

As sheets shifted and the rhythm of Soren's resting body shifted from calm to a more alert state, Cyrus made a noise of complaint, further snuggling against the man.

It wasn't till after a while that he decided it was time to get up. As much as he hated it. With a hefty sigh, Cyrus opened those honey eyes of his, the dull orbs focused on the fabric and breathing chest in front of his nose (or against it at this point). A few moments of waking had passed, followed by seconds of confusion and then concluded by recollection. He knew the situation and the circumstances, and sighed again, tightening his hold on the rabbit for a moment before releasing all together; though his arms remained draped over and tucked beneath Soren.

He didn't want to move.

iCkRIP9.jpg

“……..” Cyrus wasn’t panicking…He wasn’t panicking nor pulling away….But he was staring right at Soren's blue eyes, half lidded in sleepiness still. He couldn’t remember anything pass the small moment when his drunken state took over him, right before his sixth glass of Vodka. So, suddenly waking up like this was quite the shock for the man, especially because…It was…Cyrus.

His cheeks gained a small blush; Nothing happened that was for sure. Their clothes were still on…Which was a weight that lifted from his shoulders. The two were just cuddling, at least that’s what his mind concluded as he stared at him with shifting eyes. ‘Get up. This is embarrassing!’ Yes, yes sober Soren couldn’t believe the state he allowed himself to be in, it was just…what was he even thinking!?

“…I’m…im sorry” Finally, he pulled away when Cyrus’s arms loosed, managing to sit up after untangling himself from the other male. Embarrassing…Embarrassing…Embarrassing…He couldn’t hide the burning color on his face. How he convinced the mouse to do such thing was beyond him. The words were even struggling to come out of his throat due to the speed his heart was racing—Soren couldn’t hide the fact that he had liked it anyways. Waking up besides somebody like this and stare into beautiful eyes that stared back. He had liked it, and that was the most embarrassing part.

He then pushed his sheets aside and swung his legs over the edge, feet touching the cold floor; It was then when he felt it. The sharp, pounding pain that hit him on the head like a bat. The man couldn’t help but release a groan and slap a hand to his head….

Ohh fuck…The hangover.

“…I’m…im sorry”

Just this little apology alone told Cyrus that Mr. Rabbit totally had his senses back. All drunkness was gone, and in the shortened moments when the mouse was still against him, he could hear the racing heart, and see the burning of his face. It was really amusing, making a soft smirk stretch his lips.

But then Soren moved away, taking his warmth with him. That much upset the raven, the smirk curving downward into a small frown. Of course, there was really nothing else he could say on the matter; it hadn't been Soren that told him to cuddle, but his extremely drunken side that did. So it made sense that the man would look so flustered and panicked. Sorta.

It still sucked.

Yet, as the wave of hangover bullshit hit Soren, Cyrus put on another light hearted smirk, rolling onto his back with an arm across his forehead. He eyed the other, a small chuckle passing his lips. "And that's why I didn't move right away.." the mouse commented with a hushed voice, "Lie down before you collapse or something."

iCkRIP9.jpg

“………..”

His body fell back on the bed, besides Cyrus without saying a word. But not before he shot up the bed and closed up those curtains of course, cutting off the light coming in the room and, instead, left it surrounded in darkness…Ah…Much better…

It felt strange feeling someone just lay there beside him, breathing the same air as him, sharing the same bed as him, watching the same blackness as him; What did Cyrus think about all of this? Did he…not care? Perhaps he was just…comfortable? Soren was comfortable and had been during his sleep. He was tempted to ask him to go back to the way they were, but he never found the words—The man just stared up at the ceiling. The only thing close to contact between them was the gentle touch their arms shared.

“…….” Silence...

His blue eyes slowly shut, frowning in slight discomfort at the aching in his head, but laying down felt better. "...Thanks for...Drinking with me..." It had been quiet...hushed...whispered, but Soren managed to say it.

The darkness that fell over the room again had Cyrus sighing contently, eyes closing. He felt Soren lie down again, with the warmth and weight he had just filling the bed. He was greatly tempted to go back to sleep right then and there, but resisted, opening his eyes to stare up at the ceiling. It remained quiet for a while.

"...Thanks for...Drinking with me..."

Cyrus smiled upon hearing the rabbit speak, turning his head to look at him. He doubted Soren would look at him in return, seemingly too embarrassed to put up his cold external walls anyways. But that was fine, all was well. "You're welcome," the mouse said, taking his hand lightly booping him on the nose with his index finger, "Let's do it again sometime; it was fun."

It really had been, but next time Cyrus would win at Uno. No exceptions.

iCkRIP9.jpg

“….You and your nose poking” Soren mumbled, throwing an arm over his forehead to press it slightly. So Cyrus was his hangover buddy now. He was starting to become his buddy in a lot of things. “… ugh…my head is killing me…” He took a moment to take a breath, and release it—slowly, gently, taking his time to relax his shoulders and body. “…How are you feeling?”

How was he feeling? Good question - he wasn't even sure himself. But that didn't stop him from responding anyways. "Probably a bit better than you," Cyrus replied with a smile, "But still shitty if I'm honest."

After a bit of laziness and calm silence, the mouse grunted as he moved to sit up - more slowly than Soren had - and would sit like that for a little bit, gazing at the wall ahead as he calmed the stir of his head.

He threw his legs over the side of the bed, turning away before stretching his arms over his head. His longer sleeves normally would've slipped down his arms, but the mouse held them still with curled fingers. When they finally lowered, he took a breath, looking back at the rabbit. "Should probably get up," Cyrus commented, "You don't have to, you crazy drunk, but I am; my mouth is stupidly dry.."

So, in short, he was going to get water.

"Plus, it's not exactly safe for me to be here anymore." His tone was so far from serious that it was laughable, the smaller male letting himself fall back and across Soren's stomach, head turning slightly so that honey orbs could pierce sapphire blue jewels. And he smiled softly, expression rather maturely calm. "Too much time with you and I just might end up liking you~"

Leaving it at that - only at that, with no context or reason for it whatsoever - Cyrus was soon standing, walking out the door as if he had literally just made a comment about the weather.

iCkRIP9.jpg

"Too much time with you and I just might end up liking you~"

“…………” You know those butterflies that you got when somebody flirted with you? That little tickling feeling in your stomach? Soren was quite bad with compliments, unlike his drunken self, often freezing in place without words to reply back. The most he could do was respond with a weak ‘thanks’ and…awkwardly leave. But this time, this time…Oh this time, Cyrus had left the man without words. It’s not like he was shy, it’s just that…It’s been so long since somebody has even mentioned liking him that it came off a bit too shocking.

He said nothing; Soren just watched Cyrus walk out of the room.

Click….

The door closed and Soren’s body shot up to sitting position. The butterflies…The butterflies were clawing at his walls and bubbling in his gut. His headache suddenly increased to a tremendous, throbbing pain that seemed to follow the rhythm of his own heart—He suddenly couldn’t think. Soren was incapable of finishing a coherent sentence in his brain, much less in his mouth. It’s never been this bad. Ever. The man forced himself to swallow the revolting knot pooling in his throat, pushing the sheets aside to stand. It had been thanks to Cyrus…It was all thanks to him that those butterflies fluttered wild and flew around ferociously enough to make him want to throw up.

The vomit was fighting with his closing throat, wanting to come out now. But he slapped a hand on his mouth and dashed for the bathroom, slamming the door open so hard, that it smashed against the wall. The rabbit scrambled over to the toilet, kneeled down, opened the lid and hurled in the toilet’s insides. The taste of bile covering his tongue, stomach spasming as he released everything that his stomach could possibly hold….

Damned…Butterflies…

Cyrus was unaware of the poisonous butterflies he had given the male rabbit; as far as he knew, Soren was straighter than an arrow. Except when drunk off his ass of course, but that was beside the point. As far as he was concerned, he figured the man would be unfazed by his comment.

Whoops.

But he was back in the kitchen, Mama Cy taking the helm. He splashed his face with water, then filled a glass. The mouse chugged down a few glasses, actually, until all that filled him were the remnants of alcohol and beautiful H2O - headache wouldn't go away though, but whatever.

The mouse went to work making simple sandwiches; nobody wanted too much flavor after a cursed night of drinking until collapse, and he had a bit of experience with stuff like that. So bland bread with good consistency, simple meats, generically calm cheese, and the most mild of condiments that made a sandwich awesome. Taking his and leaving one there, seated upon a plate with a side of baked, lightly salted chips - most calm of the chip family - Cyrus went down the hall again.

Yes, he was a bit embarrassed from his own comment and it was just now starting to take its toll on him; his cheeks were warmer than usual, and his lips remained in a permanent pout. He fucked up didn't he.

Shit.

iCkRIP9.jpg

The man really, really hoped Cyrus had gone back to his room. This was even MORE embarrassing than waking up cuddled up against his friend.
He actually managed to crawl across the bathroom and smack the door closed, turning to lean back against it.

Yeah, this never got easier. If only alcohol came without its horrible aftertaste—literally.

There were some pills inside his mirror shelf, but Soren’s legs were so wobbly and weak, he could barely stand. Sigh…But these were the consequences of liking such drug and the man had already surrendered. He couldn’t fight it, he loved the feeling, even if it was kind of weird. In other words, addicted. Thankfully not enough to do it every weekend.

But he knew it was only a matter of time before things went back to normal, and he’ll have to return to the reality of things. Which is why Soren enjoyed these moments. Just a matter of time before he begun looking for that bastard that had shattered his trust and broken his heart...He'll never forgive him for that.

The minute he sat down at his desk was the minute he lost all appetite. Maybe sandwiches were a bad idea... He didn't know, he was suddenly too distracted by his own irrational thinking; what if he just soiled the relationship between him and Soren? Sure, things naturally got rocky between people, but it was literally only the third day!

And though he knew this, the thought that he might suddenly lose all connections with the rabbit made Cyrus ill.

And then came the fear of being alone. God, he hated that fear more than anything else. Really. Sandwich discarded on the side of his desk, teeth marks buried in the otherwise unmarked bread, the mouse held his head in shaky hands.

So many horrifying thoughts bombarded his already war-damaged skull. I'm alone again...

And things like, Oh no, I'll break again...

I didn't want this..

I'm going crazy again..!

I've lost everyone already, coming here was a mistake!

And worst of all.

Living was a mistake.

It was the scariest thought. Especially after living for so long since that crash way back when, it scared him to think that. Then he became painfully aware of the various sharp objects in his room - and the one he had thrown into the depths of his drawer upon arrival. It was rusted and old, even used before in the past; in fact, it was one of the things that had him hospitalized before.

Why he still kept it, he had no idea.

Why he pulled open that little drawer on his desk, hands trembling horribly, he didn't know.

Just its sight made Cyrus want to scream out of frustration and buried agony. Maybe one more mark would do him some good, maybe one more searing line would make him forget everything else. Sort of like a drug, a distraction if you will. His shaking, thin fingers curled around it, and the moment it was in his grasp - a rusted box cutter - everything in him snapped.

The desk chair fell to the floor with a clatter, the desk rattled from the very force of movement, and the drawer was damn near ripped from the cubby.

Shink...

It was stuck in the wall opposite of Cyrus, completely horizontal from the momentum of the launch. The mouse himself was up on his feet, turned slightly with an arm extended back.

His entire body had acted on its own, throwing the box cutter to the other side of the room with killer precision. While that would've - and damn near should've - scared the lights out of him, it didn't. Cyrus had snapped after all, a dull, steel-like coldness in his originally living amber orbs. Now every part of him merely worked and felt like a cursed machine, moving smoothly, but in a very dead fashion.

He righted the chair, sat down, and faces the wall against his desk. His brain couldn't register how much time passed then, but he needed to work. And he did - distractions, distractions...

//no regrets. Sorry

iCkRIP9.jpg

He was in the bathroom for hours—Literally hours. Well, the male had slipped to the side and curled on the bathroom floor, too dizzy to get up. The floor felt nice, cold, refreshing under him. Warmth wasn’t what he was looking this time but something that would relieve his burning face from the heat radiating out of it, and the tiled floor worked even better than any ice-pack.

And so he slept…and slept…until late in the afternoon when his eyes fluttered opened once more. But this time, his headache had faded to only a minor pressure, nothing that could keep him from standing up that was for sure. That bad taste in his mouth was still there…It was rather disgusting actually. All of him felt disgusting. He didn’t even want to look at himself in the mirror—Mornings were just not his thing.

Though before his hands could pull his shirt off, his white ears twitched.

Wait…

Soren opened the bathroom door, which made his blue eyes meet the dark hallway that connected to the front door; He was checking to see if somebody was still around. There wasn’t. Cyrus had left and probably never came back after that, which (believe it or not) disappointed the male juuuuust slightly. What was he expecting? For him to camp out in his room all day? He had already slept with the younger man, what else did he want? N-not…that way of course, you know what he meant! Soren just hated being alone as much as any person and it’s been so long since he invited somebody over for a drink. It had been nice, ok? As much as his arrogant, egocentric self didn’t want to admit it, he was still human. He was still a man that needed to feel…things.

‘Stupid…Just go take your shower’ Click…The bathroom door closed again, and this time he did remove his clothes; It was time to get his head on the game and stop thinking foolish things that just wasted his time. Gostov and Nora had to be his focus from now on, or Soren was never going to find them. ‘—So stop thinking about a cute guy, for fucks sake’ Cyrus was his friend! Or rather, his acquaintance…Co-worker…that’s all.

The water flowed down his pale body and dripped down his legs. The different temperatures in the air started to create warm steam that stuck to the shower door. He swore: as soon as he stepped out of the shower, he’ll forget what happened…focus! Focus! Focus! That’s how he worked.

Honey colored eyes flashed in his mind and Soren’s hand shot up to face slap himself in annoyance.
“…Stop” Stop…No he didn’t want to stop…Yet. He remembered that moment when the same hand that was now covering his embarrassed blush caressed that soft, smooth, warm back. But his features wrinkled in a frown when he recalled a curious sensation that the little nerves in his fingertips managed to clasp. Now that he thought back and made his mind travel to that same moment, the smooth back that he had rubbed wasn’t so…smooth. Some parts had been bumpy, jagged, and uneven. The feeling was scattered, but still close to one another, trailing down his lower back…and maybe beyond, but he never crossed that line. Soren couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but the feeling was familiar. Either way, time was up. The white haired rabbit turned off the water and slightly shook his head, taking a hold of his ears to rinse the water out of the soft, cotton-like fur.

It just, wasn’t his business you know? Better stop thinking about things that didn’t concern him. He shouldn’t have touched Cyrus that way anyways…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back