• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

SummerWolf said:
... I have no idea whats going on...
Also speaking of attemptingnto get everyone on the same note...

Would it be possible for me to somehow...

Switch Ryke out, for possibly a character that could be used to help enhance the rp/plot/whatever you want to call it?

Because at this point im gonna end up losing interest due to not really having anything to post about... something I didnt really think about when making Ryke...
Sure thing! Go right ahead!

OH. MY. GOSH. I'm so sorry I'm going to come clean now.

@SirBlazeALot @Zareh

there are so many posts at the moment that i feel like i can't catch up ic sooooo really sorry about that (which is amazing because time skip lets me introduce my character), i've only just been getting into the habit of posting at least once a week but i can still most definitely post ^-^

note: i'm starting off my character at the beach, so don't hesitate to interact with laiea~~

i purposefully made my character out to be a bit naive about the world so that whenever she learns that the robots actually exist and aren't necessarily benevolent, it takes a much bigger toll on her character's development. but the thing is, laiea being as chill and humble as she is probably won't fall so easily... i mean she lives by herself in a hut. on a beach town. obviously she has no idea what's going on in the kingdom, let alone that there are robots out and about. i also have the option of simply moving her to the fauna kingdom to be in the center of all the action later on, but we'll see.

possibly she could find some sort of ancient artifact or robot part lying around in the beach. the number of robot parts and random pieces of broken technology increases as she wanders into the outskirts/more abandoned areas. as blaze said, she's not going to know about the brotherhood's intentions or any sort of faction so initially she keeps the artifacts to herself as a result of her naturally curious and independent nature. once the brotherhood or the guild find out she's been keeping the artifacts to herself, this could get her into some pretty bad trouble. this could maybe also lead to laiea having to use the wooden pendant's power (with permission obviously) and forcing her to strengthen her aura once she finds her opinions about the whole situation. maybe even to oppose the brotherhood, or maybe to just defend herself?

what do you guys think? feedback is welcome yo

theglassangel said:
OH. MY. GOSH. I'm so sorry I'm going to come clean now.
@SirBlazeALot @Zareh

there are so many posts at the moment that i feel like i can't catch up ic sooooo really sorry about that (which is amazing because time skip lets me introduce my character), i've only just been getting into the habit of posting at least once a week but i can still most definitely post ^-^

note: i'm starting off my character at the beach, so don't hesitate to interact with laiea~~

i purposefully made my character out to be a bit naive about the world so that whenever she learns that the robots actually exist and aren't necessarily benevolent, it takes a much bigger toll on her character's development. but the thing is, laiea being as chill and humble as she is probably won't fall so easily... i mean she lives by herself in a hut. on a beach town. obviously she has no idea what's going on in the kingdom, let alone that there are robots out and about. i also have the option of simply moving her to the fauna kingdom to be in the center of all the action later on, but we'll see.

possibly she could find some sort of ancient artifact or robot part lying around in the beach. the number of robot parts and random pieces of broken technology increases as she wanders into the outskirts/more abandoned areas. as blaze said, she's not going to know about the brotherhood's intentions or any sort of faction so initially she keeps the artifacts to herself as a result of her naturally curious and independent nature. once the brotherhood or the guild find out she's been keeping the artifacts to herself, this could get her into some pretty bad trouble. this could maybe also lead to laiea having to use the wooden pendant's power (with permission obviously) and forcing her to strengthen her aura once she finds her opinions about the whole situation. maybe even to oppose the brotherhood, or maybe to just defend herself?

what do you guys think? feedback is welcome yo
That's not a bad idea! But I am actually going to post some things and my original ideas for this roleplay before it started! But I like this idea! Maybe have some sort of sub plot that involves her being sent to the Kingdom of Fauna!

SummerWolf said:
... I have no idea whats going on...
Also speaking of attemptingnto get everyone on the same note...

Would it be possible for me to somehow...

Switch Ryke out, for possibly a character that could be used to help enhance the rp/plot/whatever you want to call it?

Because at this point im gonna end up losing interest due to not really having anything to post about... something I didnt really think about when making Ryke...

Edit:

Not that I dont have the patience to wait upon interaction and just watch mostly.... thats fine and all...I just have a really short attention span and that would get boring fast...Ill just shut up now and wonder on back to my quiet corner or the earth.
I think you should if it will keep your interest! I'll check it again for you so that you won't be bored!

@Kayzo @The Mythic Dragon @Wild Born @SummerWolf @theglassangel @JessBeth @StoneyJr @TheHappyPikachu @Archdemon @NightCasterZ

@IceSolstice @SirBlazeALot

Original Plans for the Roleplay

So here was my plans for my roleplay, when I first started out the roleplay idea with
@Kenzimalija I expected it to be a peaceful kind of roleplay while everyone is having their own little story within the roleplay. I didn't expect it to evolve into something much more compelling and complex but that's a good thing that people are interested into this and I really don't want this to end up dead because it's only been a few days and everyone has been really into this!

So I didn't really set up a "plot" for the story...I just expected everything to do their own little thing and have fun with the events that I had planned out however....the ideas that
@SirBlazeALot and @SubSonicSausage planned out are amazing and detailed even tho if they are not polished but let's first talk about the time system.

So it's still a bit confusing and clunky (I don't think the 20 post thing will work either now that I think about it) so now I'll just do a day and night system. I'll check in with everyone and see if they are ready to switch to night and then the next day! So now that is out of the way! Let's continue with the original plans and the new plans.

So I never actually took account of everyone else's plans but I had an actual plot line with Arona and Horatio within the roleplay which would include everyone who is involved with Arona. Here are the stages of the plot:

1. Arona starts off her day normally just like any other day.

2. She accidentally activates the metal statue by using her Aura.

3. Returns back to the Guild to find out that the statue is alive.

4. Horatio is now active and just wondering who he is or was.

5. Spoiler

6. Spoiler

7. Spoiler

8. Spoiler

So yeah, I still have a long way to go to complete this plotline but I believe it still works with
@SirBlazeALot idea on the whole machinery thing and of course robots who have gone crazy and want to wreck things...I'm really keen on that idea. So anyways I'm still thinking that we should still let people settle in (For now....) and just let them do their own things. So it can still feel like an awesome free roleplay. I'm still wondering if we should still implement the holidays, I would like that! But maybe at a faster rate? I'm excited to start the Fauna Festival....so when all of the holidays are done...that is when TRAGEDY strucks and something really crazy happens! A giant army of robots comes and invades the kingdom out of sheer malfunction! or something like that, I'm not so sure but maybe something crazy happens to break up the peacefulness feeling.

When this happens..a much more intense roleplay scenario can be placed which makes it a lot more interesting and less slow than usual. So I'm interested to see what happens but right now it's day 2 and after that is the gaia holiday which should make things much more atmospheric.

Tell me what you guys think? Any ideas? Comments? I'll be happy to hear them!

Welp. I think that'll all go really well! ^-^

I'll be honest, I think this'll do alot better now we know that this beginning part is just us settling in. Also knowing something big will happen soon is a pretty exciting concept.

I think that you are doing a great job! Running a RP with this many people seems very stressful, and I recall you saying its your first one. As for the holidays, I'd love to see them still be in the world. (Can wait for that Valentine's Day one.) but I still believe that we need to somehow draw our characters to each other, if you haven't thought of a way yet.

Since I don't think I'm gonna be able to keep up with the posts, I think I'll be dropping this one. Though as a suggestion I think you should request more in char rp tabs, so the more light-hearted rps (since everyone has little ones on their own) don't get jumbled with the main plot.

Yunn said:
Since I don't think I'm gonna be able to keep up with the posts, I think I'll be dropping this one. Though as a suggestion I think you should request more in char rp tabs, so the more light-hearted rps (since everyone has little ones on their own) don't get jumbled with the main plot.
Agreed.

Yunn said:
Aw...alright...I understand, I hope in the future that you'll be joining other RPs that I have planned in the future if this one somehow dies.

Sure ^^, make sure to tag me if you have plans making another rp (Though I doubt this one would die, since there's many active people and lots of ideas) I'll just be that random person that randomly chats in the occ, and stalk the rp xD

@Zareh

I like it. I think though, the robot attack should be one big one. And it should take a lot of guardians to take it down. Just to emphasise how outmatched the Kemonomimi are to the bots.

Also, an Ultron like robot would be raw.

StoneyJr said:
I thought we were making it happen the next day? O?O
Yeah but, now that I'm thinking about it, my character was only there for the purpose of meeting the robot but since he's not exactly there anymore...

Unless we just pretend I had gone into some sleep mode and then woke up with all this happening after?:V That actually would probably work best just so you do not have to rewrite anything.

SirBlazeALot said:
@Zareh
I like it. I think though, the robot attack should be one big one. And it should take a lot of guardians to take it down. Just to emphasise how outmatched the Kemonomimi are to the bots.

Also, an Ultron like robot would be raw.
You mean like a giant robot? Pacific rim style?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back