• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

I have returned!!!

Reading through the posts, I have to say that I really like that idea @Zareh also, you're doing really well with this, I don't even want to imagine GM'ing this amount of people xD

The idea reminds me of DA:I, but I won't say why because of spoilers for those who haven't played the game xD

SirBlazeALot said:
There's huge one in the pictures. It's like sitting in the jungle. I think that scale would be good
That's actually an interesting idea...

Zareh said:
That's actually an interesting idea...
I still think an Ultron like villain would be cool.

Like a robot who comes in, witnesses how stubborn the kemono are and also sees the hatred of bots and like starts building a bot army.

If no one has a 2nd guy that would be a clutch dude

SirBlazeALot said:
I still think an Ultron like villain would be cool.
Like a robot who comes in, witnesses how stubborn the kemono are and also sees the hatred of bots and like starts building a bot army.

If no one has a 2nd guy that would be a clutch dude
Like a corrupted robot...ok...that sounds awesome...maybe he should be a NPC?

nothign from me i am goign to make a post before i sleep though ti will just be me alone so ronry and arlone

Karcen said:
nothign from me i am goign to make a post before i sleep though ti will just be me alone so ronry and arlone
I'm so lost!? "^3^ So much happened!! xD ^3^ :D :D :D

Welp...in the OOC, there was alot of conversing about different factors of the RP. Time skipping, and how/when it'll happen. Bigger plots of the RP. Smaller plots of the RP. Alot of it is worth a read, be it for amusements sake, or actually reading the information.

But the long and short of it, is that it was all about the RP and what'll be happening with it in the future.

@TheHappyPikachu

StoneyJr said:
Welp...in the OOC, there was alot of conversing about different factors of the RP. Time skipping, and how/when it'll happen. Bigger plots of the RP. Smaller plots of the RP. Alot of it is worth a read, be it for amusements sake, or actually reading the information.
But the long and short of it, is that it was all about the RP and what'll be happening with it in the future.

@TheHappyPikachu
Thanks!!

StoneyJr said:
Heheh there is quite a few people from different timezones here. And all of 'em seem to post when I'm asleep! xD
@TheHappyPikachu
I know!? Currently it's the school holidays so I've been staying up till like, 4:00AM and then sleeping in late (much to my parents dismay... xD ) so I can post. I'm an Aussie! G'Day Mate!! :D

Oh dear.. xD Hahah.

I'm a Brit in Canada, and I'm currently up late lately cause of life stuff, and there's no reason for me to be up in the day just yet!

StoneyJr said:
Oh dear.. xD Hahah.
I'm a Brit in Canada, and I'm currently up late lately cause of life stuff, and there's no reason for me to be up in the day just yet!
K!! xD I'm just a middle schooler.... (Yr 8) "^3^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back