• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

If it's from the past it would have to have been capable to survive the end of the world and the long ass Ice age following.

The humans could've discovered a cure for the common flu before they all died. Humanities final, and one of their greatest, creations.

StoneyJr said:
The humans could've discovered a cure for the common flu before they all died. Humanities final, and one of their greatest, creations.
YESSS!!!!

We've got the artefact.

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneyJr said:
Cold medicine, one of their greatest achievements.

xD

Well think about it! xD It'd be their final good deed before creating weapons upon weapons to wipe eachother out! It'd be special!

...But why would the brohood want the cure? You can't use it to conquire the world.

Unless they plan to become the messiahs or something and only give the cure to those choose who follow them.

Well that'd be a damn good way to gain followers. And kill off the non-believers at the same time.

But they can prevent it reaching the royalty, unless this is turning into an all out plague.

I mean the common flu is infectious as all hell. But the way it affects the Kemonomimi? It'd be practically a plague indeed.

And I did find it in the end. I've been working on a post but also wanted to ask if you even still wanted to continue with that seeing as it's the next day? I mean damn that'd be a long, awkward staring contest. xD

@MrLlama

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10766-subsonicsausage/ said:
@SubSonicSausage[/URL] @Zareh
I never heard what you thought of this
Feels like lots of potential feels...

@StoneyJr

Haha, that is true but then again he's a robot so he could have easily been winning that. :P But we could always just pretend it didn't occur until this morning, whatever you prefer.

SubSonicSausage said:
Nah, its good. I don't know because the character is good too. Better listen to @Zareh 's opinion.
Never really said he'd die. It would just give @Zareh @TheHappyPikachu a reason to start asking/searching around... Fero shouldn't die before he at least has a chance to confess. (But I'd prefer he could live with Arona happily)

Sorry Guys, I was away just now. Can someone please give me an update on what has been going on with the OOC chat? And what to do with the RP?

The Mythic Dragon]Never really said he'd die. It would just give [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL] @TheHappyPikachu a reason to start asking/searching around... Fero shouldn't die before he at least has a chance to confess. (But I'd prefer he could live with Arona happily)
Oh, I didn't think of that. It is definitely a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back