• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Fine here, I might just drop out all together though.

[/QUOTE]
I would've done the same but I took an important role and love the setting so I figure I'll try to stick around and make it work.

Archdemon said:
Man I hope this Rp doesn't end up like our Fire emblem rp.... I mean this is a REALLY interesting rp and it would be a shame to have it die...... Also how's it going Blaze! Nice seeing you again! :)
Whaddup archie :D

People seem way more hyped for this than they did for fire emblem

Whoole time I was waiting for a reply I just hadn't got a notification for....Excuse me whilst I go sit in a corner now.

Idk, I probably didnt' tag you though because I'm basic and don't do that... Unless I did.

I'm just doing a check up on everyone but I was wondering if there is anything you find that is wrong with the roleplay that might need attention because I noticed that people have been dropping.

Zareh said:
I'm just doing a check up on everyone but I was wondering if there is anything you find that is wrong with the roleplay that might need attention because I noticed that people have been dropping.
I feel that there is a lack of direction. Usually, in my RPs, we are all in one group with a shared objective. But here we are all over the place, and there doesn't seem to be any one direction for us all to go. I must admit... I like what you, me, and @TheHappyPikachu have been doing. And IMO, that could be a whole RP in and of itself. Most of these could be, and that is what I feel is wrong with it.

In addition, with the amount of players we have and the aforementioned openness, the amount of posts that can happen between one going to sleep and waking up can be enormous.

This is what I have noticed, and my thoughts on the matter. I don't mean to make you feel bad, or anything. I am simply being honest.

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] have been doing. And IMO, that could be a whole RP in and of itself. Most of these could be, and that is what I feel is wrong with it.
In addition, with the amount of players we have and the aforementioned openness, the amount of posts that can happen between one going to sleep and waking up can be enormous.

This is what I have noticed, and my thoughts on the matter. I don't mean to make you feel bad, or anything. I am simply being honest.
I see, I understand..thank you for your advice and opinion.

@Zareh

We should condense and kinda figure out what role everyone's gonna play in the plot. How is the story gonna develop and what's gonna happen to each character.

SirBlazeALot said:
@Zareh
We should condense and kinda figure out what role everyone's gonna play in the plot. How is the story gonna develop and what's gonna happen to each character.
(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3) This is a very good idea :) :5/5:

SirBlazeALot said:
@Zareh
RubyRose said:
(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3) This is a very good idea :) :5/5:
I tried to implement a time system so that the RP would progress but it seems a bit clunky so I have a better idea for the time system.

For every 20 posts, it will move into morning then afternoon then evening then night for every twenty posts so that it will seems more fluent and functional for everyone. Also any ideas on how we are going to develop each character? (Sorry this is the first rp that I have ever hosted so I'm still a newbie at this.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zareh said:
I tried to implement a time system so that the RP would progress but it seems a bit clunky so I have a better idea for the time system.
For every 20 posts, it will move into morning then afternoon then evening then night for every twenty posts so that it will seems more fluent and functional for everyone. Also any ideas on how we are going to develop each character? (Sorry this is the first rp that I have ever hosted so I'm still a newbie at this.)
If you want to give the rp a clear direction, then I think we could start with deciding what's the conflict gonna be about. Someone wants one thing to happen while someone else wants the opposite to happen. After it is clear what each side's has to do then it will become much easier to position our characters within the plot.

Just my thoughts tho...

That seems like a reasonable enough idea to try.

If I may, I would suggest having a core event, conflict, or plot to revolve the RP about. Characters can directly interact with it, or act as "satellite" plots (that still relate to the main one, of course). But to be honest, mine is an idea that's really hard to keep, and not very original. If you can come up with something more simple or easy to implement, I'd definitely go for that.

kaito9049 said:
That seems like a reasonable enough idea to try.
If I may, I would suggest having a core event, conflict, or plot to revolve the RP about. Characters can directly interact with it, or act as "satellite" plots (that still relate to the main one, of course). But to be honest, mine is an idea that's really hard to keep, and not very original. If you can come up with something more simple or easy to implement, I'd definitely go for that.
So then we need something cool to happen to disturb the beehive... Something that would affect everyone.

I feel like we can easily go off the whole whatever guild plotting against the kingdom as a major plot thing tho.

I agree, though I don't really have plot idea in my head and I'm not too great at making Rps sadly so that question is better suited for someone who's better at that job than me. ((I do have really creative ideas! It's just that I'm not good at maintaining Rps sad to say, and for this particular rp I don't have any good ideas.))

That is all I have to say about this really.

You mean the brotherhood?

Perhaps they could obtain some powerful weapon or dunno... A knowledgeable robot happened to pass by and tell them how to create their own giant mecha. And so they've been gathering forces up to this day to finally unleash their high tech army onto the world...

Dunno, I still think someone might come up with a better idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back