• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Fero: "Yeah... I know... I didn't think... I mean... does she like me too?"

[/QUOTE]
Inutsuki: She sighed 'Probably... meanwhile I'm all alone...' she held up the notebook and turned away, an aura of depression surrounding her.

@The Mythic Dragon

TheHappyPikachu said:
Inutsuki: She sighed 'Probably... meanwhile I'm all alone...' she held up the notebook and turned away, an aura of depression surrounding her.

@The Mythic Dragon
Fero: "Well... you're pretty cute too... I wouldn't be surprised if you found yourself a nice man as well." *smiles*

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Fero: "Well... you're pretty cute too... I wouldn't be surprised if you found yourself a nice man as well." *smiles*

[/QUOTE]
Inutsuki: 'No... no one would want me because-...' she cut off 'N-Never mind! anyway... who said it would be a guy?...' she asked with a raised eyebrow, holding the notebook in her hand lazily, trying to change the topic.

@The Mythic Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Response on thread?... :3 @Zareh

Last edited by a moderator:
Zareh said:
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! xD
I totally called it actually. just not via RPN. xD and yet your planning a sleepover with a male, who has a massive crush on you and a bisexual female who currently likes you. xD "^3^ :D :D :D

TheHappyPikachu said:
I totally called it actually. just not via RPN. xD and yet your planning a sleepover with a male, who has a massive crush on you and a bisexual female who currently likes you. xD "^3^ :D :D :D
Well...let's see what happens shall we? xD

Archdemon said:
Hey everyone! What's going on?
In real life

And what has happened so far in the rp?
Basically the machines have come to the kingdom after deactivated for 50,000 years and are now roaming trying to keep their disguises up and avoiding other people, the royal family appears to be having some family issues and the sapient brotherhood is preparing a plan. Also a funny scene involving misinterpretations, questioning robots and a lot of blusings...and also cake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back