• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

I'm kinda stuck on where and how to bring in my character.... I've thought about how to bring him in which is by doing what he does best which is stealing but not sure how you guys would like that, but if you do like that idea I just don't know where.... I've thought about the castle but I'm just not sure....

What's your opinion @Zareth and anyone else who'd like to chip in I thank you!

:)

kaito9049 said:
So...what's going on? Did we time skip? Are we going to time skip? Are we mid-time skip?
Am I the time skip?
Karcen said:
i was going ask the same before i started making a post
Me, Verdas and Unlucky were out of things to do at night and decided to timeskip to the next morning. If you don't want to you don't have to.

I agree too, also, I'm really tired xD (it's 00:08 here ) so if I just vanish, it's because I've died fallen asleep~ ^w^

Last edited by a moderator:
SirBlazeALot said:
Can we all like...
Agree on global timeskips next time to avoid further confuzzlage?

@Kayzo @The Mythic Dragon @Wild Born @SummerWolf @theglassangel @JessBeth @StoneyJr @TheHappyPikachu @Archdemon @NightCasterZ

I mean look at the sheer number of players we have. We gotta make this as non confusing as possible.
Man I hope this Rp doesn't end up like our Fire emblem rp.... I mean this is a REALLY interesting rp and it would be a shame to have it die...... Also how's it going Blaze! Nice seeing you again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back