• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Probably not my place to speak since my character app hasn't been accepted yet, but why not (like MrLlama said) go off of the Sapient Brotherhood trying to overtake the Kingdom. Maybe the Sapient Brotherhood has already recreated some human technology and are industrializing the area. And maybe most of the robots are that left are siding with them because they feel out of place in a world where they're ancient relics or for the possibility of being repaired/getting maintenance done on them so they can live as long as they like. So you would theoretically have a war between robots and the kemonomimi. And since a good majority of the kemonomimi seem to like the environment, they would be opposed to whatever industrialization is occurring since that tends to be very destructive to the environment.

Karcen said:
... you could easily find as robot who is made to teach people that kind of stuff
I said that with your character in mind :) But the only problem is that we need that to happen immediately. Even if your character were to go and join the brotherhood now, then they wouldn't be able to create an army in a single day :/

But with this plot it wouldn't have to happen immediately. We can take the time to build this story into it and slowly have them/Sapient do things to build up and eventually create this for the major plot.

MrLlama said:
While also having other plots to keep people interested.
Lets create a plot for each of the groups out there.

For Arkhaious it could be something about finding out the location of a powerful artefact that they really need for some reason.

For the brotherhood it could be the same, except they probably wouldn't know the location and could seek to find it out (spies, mind games) or even try to steal it.

I am not too sure about the fauna royalty. Maybe the king is about to die and there starts a power struggle between some of the siblings and upper nobles (up to @StoneWolf18 of cource).

To wrap everything up, there is an outbreak of an unusual disease (the king could be one of the victims) and the artefact is the only way to stop it.

How does that sound? Too complex?

Last edited by a moderator:
SubSonicSausage said:
Lets create a plot for each of the groups out there.
For Arkhaious it could be something about finding out the location of a powerful artefact that they really need for some reason.

For the brotherhood it could be the same, except they probably wouldn't know the location and could seek to find it out (spies, mind games) or even try to steal it.

I am not too sure about the fauna royalty. Maybe the king is about to die and there starts a power struggle between some of the siblings and upper nobles (up to @StoneWolf18 of cource).

To wrap everything up, there is an outbreak of an unusual disease (the king could be one of the victims) and the artefact is the only that can stop it.

How does that sound? Too complex?
Wow... Sounds good to me. It ties everything together rather nicely.

@MrLlama

I was going to suggest that, since Alex seems so keen on finding his masters. I was thinking the brohood could convince him to help them develop technology.

Clearly the Brotherhood would be swirling around at the center of the plot but it has to be a slow burn. I have an idea, I'll flesh it out when I get home in like 5 minutes

That's kind of what I was thinking too. Obviously, just due to location and wanting to interact with (totallyforgothisname)'s robot I would first get to see the Guild but not commit to it.

WAIT! I read your post.

Hmmmm, maybe something common to us like...I dunno...pneumonia. But sense it died with the humans, they haven't been exposed to something like this.

StoneWolf18 said:
Hidden's only 25, why would he just fall over and die? xD
@SubSonicSausage
As I said its completely up to you. I like it, but we can still come with a different plot for the fauna. And here is why:

SubSonicSausage said:
To wrap everything up, there is an outbreak of an unusual disease (the king could be one of the victims) and the artefact is the only way to stop it.

StoneWolf18 said:
WAIT! I read your post.
Hmmmm, maybe something common to us like...I dunno...pneumonia. But sense it died with the humans, they haven't been exposed to something like this.
Could be a made up disease... or something from the past was brought by one of the robots.

might as well be real so they can seek out healers though how they have healing magic that can't fix it is funny

StoneyJr said:
A human disease from the past that affects Kemonomimi Aura over time?
Apparently common flue makes aura go wild and slowly kills the host with his own warped aura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back