The Aether Chronicles

New year isn't original at all.

Planetary alignment seems so boring.

What about some special yearly astral event?

Ah yes

there are now three new organizations that have been added.

One created by @Roo

And then a medical association and a scholars guild.

... New Years IS a yearly astral event. xD It marks one full revolution of the planet around the sun. Unless there is another body that is geosynchronous with Aether, the "special events" you are looking for are either going to be fairly mundane (equinoxes and solstices) or not yearly, such as meteor showers, comets, and eclipses.

I could say Aether has two moons and once a year they line up in a way that causes their surface to sparkle or some such stuff :P

xD

I wanted to do something about stars

maybe just a yearly celebration of stars?

You could have a yearly observable lunar eclipse, in which Bailey's Beads are clearly visible, and are revered as some sort of sign from the heavens.

Zahzi said:
YOU DAMNED FOOL, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKEL SPRAL KE SPARK E S PRA SE SPARE SPA RK LE SP SKALRE SPAREL SPRKELRS RSDKLFS ERSKELR S SERSE KILL THE SPARE

Weeeeell! I'm alost done with Dianne! And I cannot wait to use her xD

Here's a sneak peek at her :P

opiu.jpg

Atom said:
xD
I wanted to do something about stars

maybe just a yearly celebration of stars?
welian said:
SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKEL SPRAL KE SPARK E S PRA SE SPARE SPA RK LE SP SKALRE SPAREL SPRKELRS RSDKLFS ERSKELR S SERSE KILL THE SPARE
Look at it-LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE WROUGHT.

Yo, just a Question. We have airships, and we have Gyrocopters. Do we have airplanes? Asking because they were developed real world before gyrocopters.

That's a really good question.

I want to say no because steam rather than burnable fuel but then I'm thinking why not some bi planes?

What do you guys think?

Biplanes aren't outside the realm of possibility. Given that the airships I've seen in your images thus far sometimes use propellers, it makes sense that someone would figure out how to use propellers to drive smaller vehicles.

What are biplane or gyro copter weapons like? Or are they unarmed due to the anachronistic weapons technology?

The first cartridge revolver came out in the 1850s. Are other weapons at that level yet? Does this mean rifles and cannon use cartridges too? If so, are they breech loading yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back