The Aether Chronicles

Hm. Rose is on the Kingfisher a lot doing repairs. Could she just be getting to Regale via that ship and meet her?

I intend to actually set the scene this time guys. Give everyone a reason to go to Regale OTHER than an attack like last time.

Who likes festivals????

Atom said:
I intend to actually set the scene this time guys. Give everyone a reason to go to Regale OTHER than an attack like last time.
Who likes festivals????

You mean alcohol and partying and happy tavern songs?! Octavia is all for that life!

And fishing. But you know. She

was

raised to be a fisherwoman.

Erik would probably go to have some fun with Lady. Oh wait, he avoids people...

I think maybe he'd go just to watch then ^^

I'm more worried about trying to get him to stay with the group than flee in terror.

(Especially around the White Death -though Lady might actually like her)

Well, for those who need the ride to Regale, the Kingfisher is available to have brought them, seeing as its a merchant/passenger airship.

There would be multiple ships ferrying people to regale

This festival is a Huge annual one.

Well I don't need a meeting anymore, I'll be busy with more important things

:3

At least for now

Although I really wish we could start right now ;-;

Red Thunder] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11743-welian/ said:
@welian[/URL], you're the second person I've seen use a strike through. How do you do that? I've been wracking my brain trying to figure it out.
The icon on the text editor toolbar between the Insert Vdeo and the Drafts icon (the film lookin thing and the floppy disk) is a drop down menu that contains strikethrough as an option.

welian said:
The icon on the text editor toolbar between the Insert Vdeo and the Drafts icon (the film lookin thing and the floppy disk) is a drop down menu that contains strikethrough as an option.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks!

Let the chaos begin.

Keitsumah said:
I'm more worried about trying to get him to stay with the group than flee in terror.
(Especially around the White Death -though Lady might actually like her)
-waggles eyebrows salaciously-

We still be starting tonight this evening.

Just to give you guys a heads up though

The RP still start around a festival that I have no idea what should be about that's approximately a week long!

WHO has any suggestions towards a name, origin, and what it represents.

It's meant to be hosted annually by the Council of Monarchs and I really wanted something astronomy related xD

Why not just the New Year? Seems like a standard thing to celebrate, and the Monarchs would all celebrate it, so why not celebrate together?

Go for some sort of planetary alignment that heralds the coming of either great evil, or great good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back