The Aether Chronicles

That sounds great I assume Laurence[name WIP] has been doing this for a few years, maybe you knew each other at the Academy, but he has since moved off and may still be in distant contact. His primary values are freedom, optimization and rationalism: do any of those fit? If so, we may have a way of making our characters friends.

EDIT: Giyari, that seems like a really easy in for our characters. Laurence would not hold piracy against you, provided you are in fact reformed and working to increase world utility. What are some of his/her core values or personality traits?

Well, my character isn't in the Cielo Scudo yet...But...uh...

If you hold on a second my character should be up soon, I'm quite proud of him. He's also the youngest character so far...

I'm excited, Giro. I need the mod to answer some of my questions before I get down to brass tacks and make a character

I'm going to go with Elaine has my first character, in which case, well... there's someone with a fairly direct connection to a Very Bad Man.

Pentagon said:
Laurence would not hold piracy against you, provided you are in fact reformed and working to increase world utility. What are some of his/her core values or personality traits?
Well... They're certainly not Utilitarian, that's for sure.

They'd be a fun loving, thrill seeking, hearty, pretty up beat, kind of person. They would however also be, selfish, opportunistic, hot headed, violent, vulgar. But hey, they'd be killing "bad guys", that makes them good guys, right?

So they're a full on kind of person, who's nice enough to those that deserve it, if not still an asshole, . If someone gets on their bad side though they'll rip them a new one.

I'd love to see a female character like that xD

I'm making two

A dude who's an absolute dead beat piece of shit smartass who could be worth something if he started giving a shit.

And I'm unsure about the second.

But that first is a definite xD

I hope everyone comes to hate him and love him.

@Arabella Rosewood

The organization and island I made are added to the stuffs

If anyone wants to read them

They're not really important to anyone, but I worked hard in writing it up ( :P )

I used the following sentence in the creation of my characters personality:

"... type of guy who passes a man taking a leak by a wall and shoves him into his own piss..."

@The Out Of World, might Cyrus have have known May Haverthorn in his younger years?

I like these characters! I'm excited.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]@The Out Of World, might Cyrus have have known May Haverthorn in his younger years?

[/QUOTE]
The Grandma? Yeah, probably.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]@The Out Of World, might Cyrus have have known May Haverthorn in his younger years?

[/QUOTE]
How do you think I feel after the first ruin xD

Giyari said:
Well... They're certainly not Utilitarian, that's for sure.
They'd be a fun loving, thrill seeking, hearty, pretty up beat, kind of person. They would however also be, selfish, opportunistic, hot headed, violent, vulgar. But hey, they'd be killing "bad guys", that makes them good guys, right?

So they're a full on kind of person, who's nice enough to those that deserve it, if not still an asshole, . If someone gets on their bad side though they'll rip them a new one.
That sounds pretty cool. Want to move to PMs and figure some shared history out? I think our character will have a good dynamic.

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT

Tech upgrade!

In this world revolving pistols are just now becoming a thing, just recently created. They're not common place enough to replace the melee weapons and flintlock and musket type weaponry yet but they are a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back