The Aether Chronicles

What did I miss in the last 10 pages?

AH HAH!

My character isn't the youngest!*

Hey, why are both the young characters members of the Cielo Scudo with fathers that are Sky Knights?

My character was there first! And atleast he still holds the award for...Uh...Most normal! And least Badass!

* as far as the character sheet says

Because you are a trend setter.

Also the past ten pages has mostly been chattering and asking questions about technology. I don't think any actually plotting has been done.

Aye, nice!

I am the trendsetter! For weak, meek , unassuming, but idealistic young men who looks almost shockingly female, and is not a female! Probably, you'll never really know! Well, you might, but probably not!

HUGGFUANAUYNNAAAAAHAHAH!

I'm almost done with a starting post but I'm waiting till seven to give everyone still working up a character a chance.

Just hope that Elaine doesn't stomp on your balls.

Also, don't take that as me saying my character is secretly a female, I would never do anything like that! It's not like I would secretly play a reverse trap in order to prove that I don't always play traps, that'd be weird.

AH HAH

Wait

No

That'd be painful, and could totally happen.

I'm so confused. Also slight plot work was done.

We're starting in the day of The Festival Of Starlight! A two week festival held in Regale and hosted by the Council of Monarchs.

Shura has a character directly related to the monarchs so I kinda at least need her ready.

Don't be confused, I'm simply stating that I'm NOT Playing a reverse reverse reverse reverse super reverse reverse ultra reverse reverse reverse reverse 130 reverse reverse reverse reverse giga left angle reverse cross reverse reverse trapping reverse reverse dressing reverse reverse mega super ultra trap!

it's easy if you follow along.

Girouette said:
Don't be confused, I'm simply stating that I'm NOT Playing a reverse reverse reverse reverse super reverse reverse ultra reverse reverse reverse reverse 130 reverse reverse reverse reverse giga left angle reverse cross reverse reverse trapping reverse reverse dressing reverse reverse mega super ultra trap!
it's easy if you follow along.
You lost me.

My character may or may not be a girl

and my character may or may not be a guy

That's what it means! It's like...Schrodingers trap!

Giro has a schtick that he plays well, and it's his characters having a stick when you least expect it.

Or maybe not having a stick, ya know, I do that to sometimes!

No, it doesn't totally matter, I just have a thing for traps, and for some reason all my characters end up being one.

My characters schtick is shes a foreigner from a place that it's believed no one lives, and any rumors of people living there are about cannibals

I challenge you to play a real trap.

a sentient bear trap.

Elaine's schtick is that she's a maurader in all but name herself, whose goal is to take down a much bigger marauder, her dad.

Oh, right. We're discussing schticks. Um, Rose lost her doctor parents in a war and was left to be raised by her mechanically talented grandmother. And she's totally not Winry Rockbell.

Is she Winry?

How I imagine you right now

tumblr_msr4myyhR61sbxo3lo1_500.gif

Oh god, these gifs

This is my favorite

tumblr_mytv47fCdi1t163qko1_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back