The Aether Chronicles

OOW is here, you may rejoice!

OOW may or may not have gotten lost and wandered into the older Chronciles of Aether by mistake trying to get here

OOW needs a map of this dang website and its many labyrinths

Everyone get's to post but me ;-;

I'm halfway done but I need Atom to help me with Cielo Scudo dialog xD

Oh my god

The RP started when I wasn't looking.

DAMN THE LACK OF NOTIFICATIONS

[QUOTE="The Out Of World]Hrm, now how do I start this? Maybe knocking out a vendor and looting his stuff will be a good start...

[/QUOTE]
Elaine will come after you. She was gonna loot the guy too.

[QUOTE="The Out Of World]Wait, which vendor are we talking about here?

[/QUOTE]
Hell if I know. Whoever you were talking about. xD

[QUOTE="The Out Of World]Sounds about right. How about we try looting that one fellow with the fancy wrench?

[/QUOTE]
Let's do it. I'm posting a short intro now, it's really only establishing her location. It shouldn't interfere with anything you're writing.

My intro is not quite as short as I thought it would be, but it's still kinda short compared to everyone else's. :c

Hah, well, I was gonna use the opportunity to introduce the fact that Rose is a great deal stronger than appears thanks to her profession, and heaven help you if you loot that pistol. But I guess I don't mind. There'll be other chances to show off hideous her strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol OOW walked into the old thread red xD

That one was so shitty and unorganiZed.

@Roo @Girouette @The Out Of World

Everyone just a quick announcement that the play has begun! Some of you already know this. Others do not. So I just tagged everyone so I'll have this little tag block here in case I need it again ^-^

[QUOTE="The Out Of World]Whay do we call individual Cielo Scudo members? Scudos? Or do just call them by their rank?

[/QUOTE]
I've been calling them Scudo.

Cielo Scudo translates directly from Latin to Sky Knight so Scudo is Knight and therefore the correct name I believe.

Keitsumah said:
I saw but im catchign up on web design homework atm so i wont be able to post till later
Shura said:
Ah right! I shall post sometime today
No rush

I just wanted to make sure everyone knew ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back