The Aether Chronicles

Scudo? That means Elaine''s default name for any knight she sees will be Scuttles.

Oh, Oi. @Arabella Rosewood, our characters would probably know each other due to both probably being in the academy, even if not for the same length of time, or even with any familiarity at all.

Also, if someone interacts with my character, please tag me, just so I can make sure to look at it, although I think most people know that.

I gotta think of something for my character to do now.

Probably go eat, that's a good default, right?

Ah, thanks. I didn't interpret that as the same person. It wasn't clear to me.

I've edited to avoid any further confusion.

Atom said:
I've been calling them Scudo.
Cielo Scudo translates directly from Latin to Sky Knight so Scudo is Knight and therefore the correct name I believe.
As someone who studies latin, I feel it is my responsibility to let you know that is incorrect. Cielo is not the word for sky in latin, that is caelum. Cielo is the word for heaven in Spanish. Scudo is closer, but it is the word for shield in modern Italian. Scutum is the word for shield in latin, but if you want knight, it is "eques" [which is contentious, because it more means a social clas] or "miles" [which just means soldier]

Also, you need to have the right cases. You would need to have heaven in the genitive case, so it would be 'knight of the sky', otherwise there would be no posession. The correct translation would be "Equites Caelorum" or "Milites Caelorum". Those are plural, so the singular would be "Eques Caeli" or "Miles Caeli"

Just saying this for correctness, not asking you to change it.

I've found something to add to my list of pet peeves.

Two things actually, one is letting others translate things in Google translate rather than figure it out yourself.

The other...

Girouette said:
Oh, Oi. @Arabella Rosewood, our characters would probably know each other due to both probably being in the academy, even if not for the same length of time, or even with any familiarity at all.
Also, if someone interacts with my character, please tag me, just so I can make sure to look at it, although I think most people know that.
My character is eating lol And yeah I was gonna be like yo, let's hang with our characters xD (just woke up literally, I'm very out of it.)

@The Out Of World, I just got to work, so I may not be able to respond until later, depending on what in doing today. But I'll see if I can get something off sooner.

@Arabella Rosewood

If you'd like to interact with my character, I say go ahead...Er, Please, I need for him to do something, although I'm sure he'd be a bit perturbed that someone younger than him (Who was most likely in the academy at the same time) has already joined the ranks.

Oi, vast improvement?

You sayin' that Seeding wasn't great? It just hit a rough patch with everyone doing exams and being busy and stuff?

Hmph, It'll come back, someday, and it'll be even better than before!

Girouette said:
Oi, vast improvement?
You sayin' that Seeding wasn't great? It just hit a rough patch with everyone doing exams and being busy and stuff?

Hmph, It'll come back, someday, and it'll be even better than before!
I meant on my part xD

Like my shitty posts compared to This

And my shitty character compared to these two and all my NPCs that I'm playing like normal characters lol

I'm playing all the characters in the neutral tab. That'll be fun.

Zahzi your char is so cool~

I'm sure Marko and Cyrus can bond over a mutual affinity for explosions

Btw, @The Out Of World, what is Cyrus gonna do once Carlile drops to the ground from the head trauma? I assume he's gonna steal something, but what? I ask because Rose is likely to take off after him initially. At least, until she gets a look at his face. :)

Wow that turned out a little long.... Anyways, @Girouette Cleora bumps into Glen in the last two paragraphs if you wanna skip over some of the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back