The Aether Chronicles

Gorram notification system.

Well. Didn't expect such a crowd at my little arm-wrestle...

Also, @Keitsumah, I like that our characters keep knowing each other. :)

Keitsumah said:
(well it's unlikely Erik would even WANT to be acquainted with anyone else in our group haha -though he only knows Rose fleetingly in the mess hall per se -she'd know him as a quiet, reclusive daydreamer kind of guy, but hard working)
((So like, seen him in passing at Port when she'd come make repairs on the Kingfisher?))

I'm thinking he'd be the lookout for KingFisher maybe but since he keeps away from everyone she wouldn't know him too well but they'd know each other by name at least. (or the captain could have told her his name and he would have learned through the crew)

Atom said:
Why are you guys using parenthesis? 0.o
because secrets r secrets :3

inside joke

There are posts to read and I have a migraine, gdi. This is gonna suck. xD

It does, yes. But you did see the picture I used, correct? He's not exactly...A shining star of masculinity.

And the fact that he wouldn't be wearing his helmet at the festival...Well, he thanks you, regardless.

Hey giro what type of thing sounds good for a simple slice of life?

I'm drawing blanks ;u;

Did you ever just catch yourself internet stalking people and you're like "ugh what am I doing?" *runs away to another forum so no one see proof stalking*

So in about 3 hours, I'll be gone for about 6 hours and 35 minutes. xD just had to count that out. I have work soon -_- stupid job, but being shift lead is pretty cool. I get to boss around my coworkers MUHAHAHAHA!!!! jk I'm a sweetheart.

Is there a definite rule on posting speed? I only ask because, while I just recently posted, I think chronologically Laurence would take an action at the point the last post ended on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back