The Aether Chronicles

Amityvillager said:
Quick! Someone summarize those three pages for me!

I'm terribly lost right now, so dear, wild Octavia will probably be lost as well.

Actually, she might be drunk. Or something.
Um not much

we started on the first day of The Festival of Starlight

Everyone's kinda did their own thing but Me, roo, or Shura are about to post the collab post we did that's rather important and event like.

So if you wait a moment you can be in the plaza when this happens.

Shangri La]Ignore this :P [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
upon-reading-the-what-strippers-do-about-their-periods-question-81591.jpg

So legit question, this is all taking place in the same square, yeah?

So, the kidnappers are running through the crowd with their hostage? Are they making for the docks? If so, since Rose is heading there with Carlile, how likely is it that she might bump into them?

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]So, the kidnappers are running through the crowd with their hostage? Are they making for the docks? If so, since Rose is heading there with Carlile, how likely is it that she might bump into them?

[/QUOTE]
No they're on the rooftops.

Amityvillager said:
Huzzah, I've finally posted! Crowds and obscenely large spears just don't work well together. Just saying.
Fyi there is no palace. There a large government like building. The council building. And then the crowd is also panicking.

Bam, done.

I, I think I got the scene right... If I've screwed up a detail of the goings on let me know, I'll edit it accordingly :3

So...My characters running in the general direction of the gunshot, so anyone there might want to notice him.

Girouette said:
So...My characters running in the general direction of the gunshot, so anyone there might want to notice him.
I'm gonna say he's too melded into the crowd for Dianne to readily pick him out, that and according to her he's "just another Scudo"

Mmk I'll post in a bit I've got to do some things but hey giy you interested in this slice of life type thing we made to unwind and have some silly fun?

Aww.

But he's running with such vigor! And with a huge spear on his back! And probably tripping everywhere!

Jonathan was whacked with a spear giro, how bout you do the same and whack Stryder?

He's probably hitting a lot of people with the handle of his spear, and bumping into people, and tripping, and generally not doing a very good job at running, so I'm sure someone will notice him.

@Giyari, does Dianne's airship carry a ship's doctor? Since Pentagon left and the Death and Taxes would in my mind have been given orders to some degree by now with the kidnapping, Rose is likely going to be looking for some other ship to bring her injured burden to for help.

Hah, yeah. Early stuff happened, and Rose is carrying a shop keeper to the docks per Laurence's instructions to his ship the Death and Taxes. But with the kidnapping, since it's s military ship, it's likely to have left. But she still needs a doctor.

Oh, and Laurence was Pentagon's character and pentagon had to drop. Phew. I think that's everything.

Ohhh, okay that's fair enough! If you have her spot some blue uniformed sailors getting on an equally blue ship, they'll be nice enough to help you. Feel free to RP them a bit, they're all NPCs, lol. See my latest post for the very scant details on them xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back