The Aether Chronicles

I feel like everyone's trying to piss them off xD

Rubella talkin smack

Cleora shooting the ceiling

People be pissin off the royals lol

I'm not

I'm being a good girl

Gave warning that it was ganna happen, then when that didn't work I took it upon myself to watch over, that didn't work chased after the perpetrator, that didn't work quietly and patiently waiting for everything to calm down and for it to become my turn to talk

Of course in real life I keep whining to Utom cause I really want to post and everyone's prolonging my wait for the big reveal xD

Giyari said:
Should I have? xD
I don't care

I'm slightly interested what your character would have to say about mine, but it so doesn't matter xD

Yeah, I figured a much

Like I said Destiny is actually being calm and normal xD

Everyone else needs to calm the hell down

Got it.

@Shura Can you please tell me something about your avatar. Is that a boy or a girl, I only ask because I used that character for an RP and I still have no idea. Also is the Anime/Manga/Web story any good?

It's a girl to my knowledge. I'm not sure where its from but there's an artist on deviant art who i got it from

I wanted to do my part though ;-;

The part where I say where I'm from xD

I've been waiting for that moment from the moment I made my CS

Atom said:
Just an FYI

we'll be continuing on the 25th. I'll be doing a time skip that brings everyone onto Dawns Light.
Dav-o: "Alright men, errmm... yeah. Captain's emm, she's on a Scudo ship... Soooo yeah, that's a thing. We're gonna follow them at a distance or something, just out of their range... Try and get Cap'n back, or something... Urgh, how the fuck did this happen."

I'm gonna say in the post that it happened the next day.

ALSO!

Anyone no longer interested or anyone who doesn't want on the ship needs to tell me RIGHT now.

I may have to do a character sheet for Dav-o, I get the feeling he's gonna be making regular appearances, lol

Atom said:
I'm gonna say in the post that it happened the next day.
ALSO!

Anyone no longer interested or anyone who doesn't want on the ship needs to tell me RIGHT now.
Dropping out, college midterms coming up soon and I need to allocate more time to studying.

(; - ;)

[QUOTE="The Out Of World]Dropping out, college midterms coming up soon and I need to allocate more time to studying.
(; - ;)

[/QUOTE]
That sucks, good luck on midterms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back