The Aether Chronicles

Ohhhshit yeah! I forgot to reply. Gimmie a bit and I'll write one up.

Im the meantime, here's something to entertain you all.

[media]

[/media]

You guy time, I'm waiting to start my reply for a bit because if I do wait I can get access to a laptop.

I'll be mentioNing radios in my post so since I failed to predetermin technology limits and have mucked about I've decided that radio tech is the only form of electrical equipment because it makes things so much simpler to manage.

Tends to happen when everyone flocks to one scene and there ends up with one massive crowd.

As far as I could tell, Atom had his characters Alex and Daynora tell those pursuing the kidnappers to follow them to the council chambers. And as they left it there, I decided to describe the journey to said council chambers.

It should be noted, I am actually unaware of how many people were on the roof at that moment as there was a good number of posts with people turning up on the roof and kind of standing in the background, so I do't know if they were involved or not.

There were a people on on the roof, then Giy went to the conceals chambers. But before that other people approached the group and were never addressed or talked to

Is everyone in the chambers now????

I feel like you shouldn't have left until the people addressing you took you there

That would make more sense

Well someone turning up and standing around doesn't necessarily need to be noticed or mentioned purely because they're present, and not writing the journey would have left me with a post that would be little more than

"Dianne was asked to follow the Scudo's, and then these other people turned up, she waited to be led to the council chambers."

I just took some initiative is all, it's clear that we would have been going that direction anyway

Well I do need to be addressed

I told them the kid napping was ganna happen

I don't think they'd just ignore me after that, they're at the least ganna see if I know anything more. I guess they could ignore me, but that would be strange

As for the rest of the people I guess you're right, but since this is an RP and we know outside info I feel like Utom might address them xD (but idk I might be wrong)

Well that means the Scudo already know who Destiny is, and that it's Dianne doesn't know who she is.

Dianne wasn't present when Destiny said anything about the kidnapping happening, therefore it doesn't matter to Dianne what was said in the council room.

If the Scudo were to ask her if she knows anything more, there's nothing to stop them doing that back in the council rooms where it's nice and secure, is there? So just, roll with it and go to the council rooms with everyone else? :P

that's what I'd do anyway

I just feel like there'd be some sort of talking, but fine whatever

Actually they don't know who she is at all xD

It's just some random chick that told them the Monarch was ganna be captured

Uh...So should I assume my character followed everyone to the council, considering he wouldn't do anything but that.

@Atom Not sure that my post is what you were looking for, but I really wasn't sure what/where I should be so I put myself where it appeared the action was headed.

Ok, thanks. I re-read through the entire RP to this point and tried to make the best sense of things as I was able. :)

Sorry man! My spring break ended and I've been trying to catch up in school. dat minimum GPA, you know?

welian said:
Sorry man! My spring break ended and I've been trying to catch up in school. dat minimum GPA, you know?
That's fine, just was making sure you were here.

I'm here, but if you need to skip over me, I totally understand.

I need Marko open but he's started interaction with you...hmm I'll think of a way to get him. I need to post when I get home anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back