The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

He looked up to her, offering her a weak smile. "I don't want to see you like that, that's why."

Reito sighed, watching him. "Do I have to..?" She mumbled, giving him a puppy face, that she had never shown to anyone.

Blanco raises an eyebrow, "Aw, trying to be cute now?" He chuckles, patting her head, and sighs. "Fine, you don't have to. But I'm going anyway."

Aura's heart clenched. She leaned down and brushed her lips over his.

"I'm sorry." she whispered. "I've done nothing but cause trouble for you."

Reito sighed, then crawled forward, resting her head on his lap. "I'm going with you." She knew that out of everyone she had ever met, she's never cared for anyone like this, and she knew she never would again.

Lenneth grinned, pressing his lips against hers slightly, then mumbling in her lips. "You're my own personal trouble maker. I like the sound of that." He chuckled.

Yoi goes to hug Maximus, "Demons wanted to execute him," she explains. "One came, but his power had weakened so it's easier to defeat him. But then, more dangers are coming." She shows a worried face.

Blanco smiles lightly, bending down and brushes his lips against Reito's forehead. "Sorry," he mumbles. "You have never been in such troubles before, eh?" He sits up again, gently patting her bangs and shows one of his sad, sincere smile. "Tonight, the laboratory first. If we find the beasts then we might do some fun and let them go so they will be gone for the showdown." Blanco chuckles, yet still have a bad feeling about everything.

Maximus gave her a smile and managed to hug her back with his one working arm. "It's not going to be that much trouble demon's keep soul reavers as pets sometimes. All we have to do is find it and kill it once it goes hunting again."

Lenneth grinned, then laced his fingers with hers. "Are you sure I'm not just that hot?" He sat up on the bed with her and pressed his forehead against hers, relaxing.

Reito sighed, then took one of his hands, lacing their fingers and rubbing her thumb against the outermost part of his thumb. "I'll go to the stupid ball thing only if you accompany me." She mumbled.

Yoi nods with a grin, letting Maximus hugs her with only one arm.

Blanco chuckles, "I will accompany you and force you to go without you to say so~" He plays with Reito's hair. "Yuh~~You help me relax from my work~By the way, the school festival thingy~ Each class has to do something too~What do you plan to do--" He is about to say more when a voice rings in his head, Romance, romance everywhere~ Blanco frowns, and a sudden pain shots through his head as he yelps a little in pain.

"well I probably have a bounty on my head as well....so you can bet I'll help you" Emilio stated as though he were talking about something trivial

Reito frowned, slipping her hand up to his head and looking at him. "What happened?" She almost instantly forgot about the school festival, and focused on him.

Tavia blurts out, "Emilio can't help. He's hurt."

Blanco chuckles a little, brushing the pain off as his head resumes to only a slight dizziness. "It's nothing to worry about." He lies with a smile as he takes out a map. "Let's figure out the exact place where the laboratory is then~"

Emilio merely continued to drink his tea. "you need not even ask. If they come, I will help you fight." Emilio completely ignored Tavia's comment.

"Maximus! Emilio can't fight! He's as weak as the wounded you right now!" Tavia shouts out then.

"Reito," Blanco puts his hand lightly on her cheek. "I said it's nothing, didn't I?" He lets his thumb brushes lightly underneath her eye as he smiles gently at her.

Reito frowned, watching him. "You might be able to pull that with everyone else, but I highly doubt that was nothing." She sulked, puffing her cheeks out slightly and staring into his eyes.

Blanco sighs, "It's just a slight headache, come on." He pokes the tip of her nose then.

Maximus looked over at Emilio with a little bit of a tilted head. "What did you do to get hurt Emilio?" He looked over at his arm which had slightly gotten out of place again and snapped it back. "You get hunted down by somebody? Or were you the hunter?"

"mind your tongue Tavia, you have already intruded in my business for far too long" Emilio snapped at her. "I'm perfectly Dionne"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back