The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

Tavia jumps onto Yoi. "It's so nice to meet you again," she hugs her tightly. "Emilio's been a selfish idiot. He also went against the school rule."

(XDDD IKR. The thing is, my mind is dirty to the level of 18+ stuffs....I'm really hopeless, and that adds to my pressure. QAQ)

((I know everything...

Everything.

If I wasn't so squeamish, I would be doing so much to poor Lenneth.))

(XDDDDD lololol interesting xD Well I hold myself back on this rp but when it comes to people want me to RP yaoi or other 18+ with them I kinda get all the dirty stuff out of my mind through my finger and keyboard orz, and and and I will be like "WHAT AM I TYPING")

((That's what I TRY to do.

Mostly, I'll have the bestest thing ever but I'm afraid to type it cause I don't want people to say, "Hey hey hey that's a bit much."))

(I know right....DXXX So it ends with me wanna be innocent.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Well, I'm 17 so I am older than you both! c: -happidances- You may call me big sister!)

Reito frowned, watching Blanco and saying nothing. She didn't want to go to that party even if it meant the death of her, but for some reason, for him, she would do anything.

Lenneth sighed, kissing her forehead, then her cheek, then her lips. "Aura, you're going to be with me even if you don't like it. There's no way I'm letting you go now." He mumbled, kissing her eyes.

(Dun do it D: Cause then I'll have to seek revenge on you for killing our family and kill you too! D: )

Aura pressed her mouth to his and then said, "T-that...makes me so happy..."

And her body went limp, and she plunged into unconsciousness.

Lenneth sighed, letting her rest and getting a cold towel to wipe the blood from her lips. He wiped it from his, and then he slipped the blankets on her, setting against the bed and grunting. His body was aching now, and he felt like he had run a marathon.

Maximus looked over at James with a weak smile. "I'm perfect just broke a few bones got a few cuts and won't be able to leave this room for a while but It's all good. Yoi made the perfect distraction." He smiled at her and chuckled remembering what she had said to distract Sipher.

(ITACHI IS A GOOD GUY. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. BUT NOBODY CAN REPLACE ITACHI, HE'S SASUKE'S.

OH DID WE JUST MADE A FAMILY.

BIG SIS, BIG BRO, WHERES MY MAMA AND PAPA :D )

Blanco looks over at the letter again, slightly putting his work aside. "It is in two nights. You don't want to go do you?" He lets out an exhausted chuckle. "Anyway, it's a beast pageant. Might be related to all the stuffs he has been experimenting. But, we are still going to the laboratory first." He has lose all the cheerfulness ins his voice as he turns serious, his face a blank expression. "You don't look as if you want to go."

She looked up at him. "It's a beast pageant. I am not a beast." She put emphasis on the word not, her face falling. She hated that word. She's been called it for as long as she can remember, and she doesn't want to go there because that means she would have accepted it.

Aura muttered something. She was exhausted, and her fever was definitely fading thanks to all of Lenneth's healing. But she was still weak...a side-effect of losing her wings...

She knew one day the disease would probably kill her. But she would never tell Lenneth that.

Lenneth chewed on his bottom lip, watching Aura while enduring his own pain. After a few minutes, he rested his head on her bed, closing his eyes and sighing.

Aura opened her eyes, and forced herself to sit up.

She looked at Lenneth and touched his hair.

"Why didn't you let me take the pain...I'm used to it." she said quietly.

"You are a beautiful and wonderful monster," Blanco laughs before turning serious again. "Anyway, the 'beasts' might be the results of his experiments. It's worth take a look, even if you don't like it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back