The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

He looked up at her, quirking his eyebrow.

"It shouldn't." He frowned, twisting so that he was on his knees and looking up at her, his abdomen pressing against the side of the bed.

"What hurts about it?" He asked, concerned.

Aura looked away and touched her lips with her index finger.

"My lips are tingling and I think I bit my tongue." she lied hopelessly. "F-forget it! Nevermind! Forget I said anything!"

She slipped under the covers and hid her head underneath them.

He blinked, watching her hide under the covers, confused. It took him a moment longer than it would have anyone else to catch on. He grinned a bit, tugging at the covers and mumbling to her.

"Hey, let me see your face Aura." He chuckled softly.

Aura peeked out, and pulled the covers down.

"W-what?" she asked, forcing herself to look at him. "I said forget it, it's not important."

He smiled, tracing his finger along the curve of her cheek, then tracing a line down to her lips.

"Do they really hurt Aura?"

Lenneth brushed his thumb over her lips, feeling how soft they were.

Aura hesitated for a second and shook her head. She didn't say anything, and she closed her eyes. She felt him so close to her, and instantly had a sense of security.

Lenneth's smile grew when she said no. He leaned forward, brushing his lips against her cheek, then her nose, and finally, her lips.

"Are you sure? I could always heal you again."

He watched her eyes, even though they were closed.

Aura opened her eyes, and said without thinking, "Or you could just kiss me."

Her face was so red, it was giving her a headache. She sat up a bit, and touched his hand.

He chuckled again, watching her and lacing his fingers with hers.

"Your face is pretty red Aura."

He looked at her lips, then her eyes again.

"Of course I can."

He leaned forward, pressing his lips lightly against hers and closing his eyes.

Emilio tried to get up. "there is one that isn't here...." His arms were finally giving in, the strain from summoning the lighting dragon, and undoing his limiters were completely taking a toll on his body. Throughout all of it though, he stood up.

Aura closed her eyes again and kissed him back, softly. She touched his face with her other hand, and let herself lose herself in the kiss. She had kissed boys before, but they were all rough.

This kiss...was sweet.

Lenneth slipped his free hand into her hair, parting their lips and then pressing them back again.

After a few moments of kissing her, he backed up, very slightly, and rested his forehead against hers.

"Like I said Aura, Cute." He murmured.

Aura smiled and said, "T-thank you, Lenneth."

She slowly brushed her mouth across his before murmuring, "You're lips are so soft."

He laughed slightly, watching her. "So are yours."

He grinned, then pulled himself up next to her on the bed, planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Sleep Aura, you have school tomorrow."

Aura nodded and turned over.

"Goodnight...and, thank you." she smiled at Lenneth before closing her eyes.

He ran his fingers slowly through her hair as she slept, replaying the day in his head.

Well, that was fast.

He chuckled silently to himself, then closed his eyes, falling asleep.

When Aura woke up, she had forgotten Lenneth was with her. She jumped up and sighed. She shuffled over to the stove and filled the kettle with some water.

Lenneth groaned, moving his hand over to grab onto Aura, but ended up grabbing air instead. He frowned, not a morning person and rolled on his side, facing her.

"You're so far away.." He mumbled, acting like a spoiled child.

Aura put the kettle on, and then walked back over to him.

"Time to get up." she said, yanking off the covers. She walked over to her closet and pulled out her jeans and tee shirt. She shamelessly yanked off her dress, and pulled on her jeans.

Lenneth frowned, rubbing his cheek stubbornly. "I don't want to."

He groaned, but watched her change, saying nothing. He had seen lots of girls' bodies, but he had never been interested before.

Aura, as if she could sense it, said without turning around, "Must you watch me change?"

She pulled on her shirt and looked at him. She walked over, and got an idea. She climbed on top of him, straddling his hips, and leaned forward, obviously showing the ample valley of her chest.

She gingerly stroked up his arm and said, "Oh...I was so hoping you could get up so...we could take care of some...unfinished business..."

(Welcome back~)

Lenneth raised his eyebrow, looking at her.

"What are you after Aura." From the short period of time he's known her, he's already discovered she doesn't do bold things like this when she means it.

Aura sighed and got off of him.

"Attempt to wake you up number one, failure." she grumbled, crossing her arms.

He grinned, sitting up and looking at her. "I wouldn't call it a complete failure."

He chuckled, then stood up slipping his hand into his pockets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back