The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

"Might as well follow James, for it is a good idea." Yoi smiles pleasantly, "And I didn't say it was for good reason, but the massacres were out of necessity..." For Blanco is the one to kill the information center members...That better left unknown. "How about both of you go find Blanco? I might as well follow." She grins.

Maximus shrugged and then smiled. "I have a fast way to catch up to James but you have to hold on and maybe shut your eyes depends on what you can handle." He then grabbed a hold of her and jumped the world around them melting until it transformed into what could only be hell. He then picked her up and began to jump around hell avoiding flames and other demons as he went until he arrived at where he could sense James on the other side hell melting away to earth again. "Hello James I came to help you find Blanco brought Yoi too." He grinned wide and then put her down. "There you go."

Yoi blinks and frowns as she suddenly gets pulled in into a something and something and now she's right in front of James with a total confusion going on in her mind. She smiles as she sees James, "Hi..."

James blinked as he politely waved,"Umm...hi there.." He looked around,"Say um..how did

you get here so fast.." He trailed off at the guy's explanation,"Oh...err..ok than, good."

Maximus began to laugh lightly before stopping suddenly. "By the way I apologize the first time is always a little daunting for people who aren't used to using hell as a transportation method." He took off his hat and bowed to Yoi. "I am sorry for the confusion Madam." He then stood up and once he had replaced his hat looked around. "Well shall we continue on then?"

Yoi sighs slightly, "It's okay...Let's go then..." She walks past the bar and stops, "How about going to the bar first?"

She sat up, rubbing her temples and looking at her watch. 8:55pm. "Don't know, don't care. I can find out later, for now I need to get this done." She stood, walking to the door and flicking off the lights.

Maximus chuckled and shook his head. "I would have to alter my appearance to appear old enough to drink but why not?" He smiled it wasn't like this would be the first time he had done something like that for demons drinking wasn't a matter of age and as such it was sort of an alien thing for him in this world. "It does sound like a fun time."

Blanco sighs then, "What a girl," he says, following.

Yoi chuckles, "Great! All underage teenagers going out for a drink in the bar, gladly it's not against the school rule." She enters it, opening the door for Maximus and James.

James wasn't a big drinker but at the same time he knew it was rude to refuse an offer so he complied, thanked her and stepped through.

Maximus smiled taking a moment to change his age so that he appeared around thirty before stepping into the bar. "Thank you Miss." He smiled cracking his neck a bit before sitting down at the bar. Unfortunately he wasn't very well versed with human alcohol and was used to demon drinks as such he ordered the only thing he knew. "I'll take whiskey."

"Great," Yoi chuckles before ordering the red wine and letting men flirt with him, then off she goes with all the other seem-to-be-handsome men in the bar.

She peered through the peekhole into the dimly lit hallway, just before opening the door and stepping out. She frowned, the faint odor of beer floating to her nose. Reito stepped down the hallway carefully, eyeing the door across from her.

James ordered himself a glass of red wine as well and went to take a seat, keeping his eyes

peeled for trouble but trying to relax at the same time.

Maximus ended up drinking about 5 shots of Whiskey before he realized he should stop and stood up from the bar. Though he had taken in a lot of alcohol it was custom in hell to drink yourself stupid on a regular basis and as such he was barely affected though he had realized that taking in so much so fast might not have been the best way to drink it all. "So what to do what to do." he was looking around the bar for something to catch his attention and interest him but nothing seemed to be happening.

Emilio walked into the bar and sat at the counter. It had been a rough encounter with his dad and he needed to drown. When the bartender brought him a bottle of Jack and a glass, he took the bottle, turned it upside down and emptied it into his stomach in less than a minute.

Yoi is drunk, and because she's drunk, she starts snuggling over Emilio. "Squeak~Mehehe..."

Blanco leans against the wall watching Reito, wondering about how she wants to start with the observation. Noticing the smell of beer and her eyes watching the door across from theirs, he sighs slightly. "So? What do you plan to do?"

Maximus began to laugh when he noticed Yoi's behavior and walked over to the two. "Maybe Madam the bar wasn't such a good idea to start with eh?" He sat down next to them still laughing. "Emilio do you think I should take her back to the SDC room or her dorm room, though I'd have to get her to tell me which dorm room is hers."

She walked down the hall, keeping that door in her mind and walked to the front desk. " Excuse me, sir?" She tapped the guy at the desk on the shoulder. He grinned and turned towards her. "Yea-" She pulled her dagger out and hauled him over the counter, pushing him against the wall." Who is in that room?" She pushed the blade against his neck.

Blanco sighs at Reito's action. "Gosh, you know your action may cause lots of ruckus..." He tiredly says with a smile.

Yoi snuggles Emilio some more. "NO, me no go back~Me needa go to find Blanco..."

"Thats very nice Yoi but I don't think Blanco would appreciate you showing up in this condition so which dorm room is yours?" he quickly picked her up and began walking out of the bar. "And don't worry we will not go through hell this time I don't want to make you vomit."

"You don't know Blanco at all~~~~~!" With that, Yoi turns into a mouse leaving her clothes behind as she runs away.

Maximus took a moment to stare at her clothing and then at the mouse running away. "Oh you have got to be kidding me you can't just leave your clothing here!" He returned to his normal size and picked up her clothing running after her. "I may not know Blanco but I'm pretty sure he might wonder what happened if you show up naked!"

Yoi jumps and jumps through cars and buildings and people super fast like a squirrel...Then runs and runs on the floor dodging through people's feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back