The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

She frowned, finishing scribbling down the cipher and laid her head down on the bed, facing him. She closed her eyes and exhaled, letting herself completely relax for the first time in days. I think this is the first time I've ever let my guard down around anyone.. Even Lenneth.. She frowned with her eyes closed.

Q then walked out side to an open plate of land and rose his hands up "Door step of Aphrodite." The entire field grew into a rose garden. The bushes spelled out 'Im sorry ' with a box of rose bushes around the words. He looked up at the sky. "I hope you know if this doesnt work I quit." He looked towards the school again and tried contacting with Tiara. '...um I know I screwed up and you were right and i was wrong. And I just wanted to say...well please go to the top floor and look east.' He looked up to the top of the building.

Blanco teasingly places a light kiss on her cheek. "Come on, let's not fall asleep now?" He smirks.

Feeling his lips against her cheek, she felt her whole body go rigid. Her face burned bright red and she stammered her words out. "I-I-I'm not tired..." She pressed her face into the blanket and hid it from him. What just.. Why am I...

Quinn nodded at Zero. "Yes! I uh... need the schedule for the classes.

Quill smiled brightly and shook Tiara's hand. "So do you go on people's head?" He asked her, making a joke about her name.

Blanco chuckles slightly at her reaction. "Alright then, should we get back to our serious business or should I tease you further?"

Zero frowns, "Is that so..Alright." He takes out a file that comes out of nowhere and goes through it, "What's your name?"

Frowning, she picked her head up, leaning forward and planting a quick kiss on his cheek, then returning to work, her face still bright red. "Let's just call that p-payback.." She mumbled, her heart pounding against her chest. "So, do me a favor and write down the code that's on that map." She pointed to the map that was in front of him, handing him a spiral and a pen. "Try to make it as exact as possible, cause I'll decipher it once I've finished this one." She tried to change the topic as quickly as possible.

(He hasn't interacted with her, but she's seen him in the council room when he yelled at Blanco cause he thought he was stabbing her, but sure xD )

Brett walked around the school. He was alone. Once again. "Maybe i could try finding the library." He said to himself before walking off.

Lenneth walked down the hallways, looking from right to left, observing everything. After a moment he sighed, wondering what he was doing here in the first place. "Oh right..That stupid girl.." He mumbled, thinking back to Reito.

Quinn frowned, looking around. "So um...." She was growing a bit nervous. Like Blanco, this guy was keeping her the creeps. She wished Quill was with her.... Where was he? Where was everyone else in this school?

Walking down another hall, he looked over and noticed Emillio and a new student(Quinn). He stepped forward and raised his eyebrows. "Ah, I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet?" He smiled, trying to come of as casual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero is having a bit of more problem interacting with people because of Soul. "Ah, Lenneth. Right time. A new student," he points at Quinn.

Blanco smiles quite gently but lightly at the kiss and sighs, "Alright~" He sits up and copies the cipher, making it looks exactly the same. "Where do you learn to decipher really?"

Lenneth smiled at Zero, nodding and looking at Quinn. "Your name?"

Reito stayed laying down, halfway through the translation. "I taught myself." She admitted, then her voice got distant as she let herself be pulled halfway into another memory as she recalled it. "I never really had anyone around to teach me, and I really wanted to find... Him..." She spat the word out. "So I taught myself everything I know. Research helps, that's all I can say."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back