The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

Quinn quickly hurried up before walking in step with Blanco. "So how long have you been going to this school?" She asked, generally curious. If she was going to at least get to know people might as well start now.

Meanwhile, Quill just decided to hang out with Emilo, not really bothering with ay school duties he had to take care of. "Y'know! I like you Emily!" He said cheerfully, wrapping his around the guy's shoulders. "Let's be creeps together!"

"....I've got nothing better to do" Emilio said simply. "if you want I'll take them around the school." Emilio had nothing against them...that and he was trying to be nice. He was after all a nice person...most of the time. He looked at Quill and raised an eyebrow. "are you asking to be my friend? Cause that's a really creepy way of asking" Emilio couldn't really tell if Quill was a boy or girl...which made the whole situation a bit weird

Blanco frowns, "Ah, 2 years. I have been elected for student council president again and again, I'm not sure about the reasons, really, since I'm one of those troublesome students. Zero advised me to become one and I did, and continue on." He smiles lightly, "Why did you and your brother joined the school?"

"Well right now, we're trying to figure out how to continue on with our lives." She said, looking around the school. "It's kinda a thing with us... We've been moving around with our lives trying to accomplish our goal before we "move on" per-say."

Emilio started walking around the school with Quill. "...and this is the student council room...be warned.that Blanco dude is a psycho among psychopaths."

"I see," Blanco's sharp eyes look down at Quinn, already knowing that that is not her actual, most original body. "And what is you twins' goals?"

Quinn looked at him, getting a weird shiver down her spine. There was something off about him. Like he knew more than he should. "Well, my goal is to make sure that Quill is able to at least have a good life. I'm not sure what his goal is yet though."

Soul walks down the hallway whistling and sees Blanco and the twins plus anyone else who is there,"Oh My gosh twins,"Souls run over to Quinn and Quill,poking them both in the cheeks.She studies them sizing them up from head to toe.

"oh? As in Quinn's type huh?"Emilio really didn't feel right about something...something about the twins rubbed him the wrong way."well i guess he's not all bad...don't tell him I said that...it'll go to his head"

"Eh~Consider the fact that you two are close, his goal must be concerning about your life as well," Blanco says, smiling a gentle smile. 
(Oh Soul the twin separated one to follow Emilio and other Blanco ^^''')

(Quinn is with Blanco. Quill is with Emilo lol)

Quinn nodded. "If that's the case.... It looks like we won't be accomplishing anything any time soon." She said to herself.

Quill chuckled and saluted Emilo. "Yes sir!"

Soul pokes Quinn,"Is the psycho bothering you,"She ask glaring at Blanco ever since the bunny innocent she hasn't been a big fan of him.Why a freak'n bunny.She thinks frowning,her eyes turning a pale violet color.

Tiara walks by and sees a lot of people in a specific area and automatically starts turning a corner but then she sees Emilio and feels her feet walking up to the group. Tiara is holding her books in her arms on front of her with white knuckles. She tries talking to the new person pretending she didn't come here for Emilio. "Hi, are you new? Nice to meet you. I'm uh- I'm Tiara." Tiara trys to smile but feels kind of weird with it plastered on her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
(meow the twins are separated only quill follows Emilio while Quinn follows Blanco :3)

Q came out from the tree and looked at his creation as its branches blew in the wind. He started crying but started walking off toward the school. He kept brushing tears from his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt. He didnt really know what to do so he walked into the school garden and talked to the plants. He sat alone asking the plants what he should do. He felt alone with not a friend in the world.

Emilio saw Tiara and a smile crept across his face"Quill this is Tiara. She's new here as well...so am I but....let's face it I'm too used to this place already."

Rei shut her door and walked back into her room, frowning. The hell was that about? She grabbed the journals, along with a cellphone and the folded up papers from her cabinet, and sat on her bed, splaying them out around her. She opened up the folded papers, and her eyes widened. "Maps...For what..?" She frowned, looking deeper into the layout of the structures.

Tiara looks at Emilio and then looks away. "Um... I actually have been here for a year I just... I just stayed in the shadows until you threw a knife at the tree I was on. ANYWAYS!" Tiara looks at Quill "Nice to meet you." Takes out hand so Quill can shake it like taught. Tiara smells another scent on Quills stuff. "Do you have a brother or a sister or someone that you hang out with a lot? You have a strong scent mixed in very well with someone else's scent."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back