The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

(*gasp* Alright then~XDD Should probably make a SDC chairman~A girl or a boy though lol)

(We have Reito, Soul, a twin girl, Tiara, Tavia, Vera idk if shes here gonna rp here. Is that it? Guys we have Zero, Blanco, Emilio, twin guy, Q, Justice, is that it? lol equal number)

Quinn walked up to the Academy, Quill right by her side. "Right! First day of school!"

"I heard there are ghosts around here." Quill teased, wiggling his fingers above his head as a way to imitate something scary.

"...... Quill, we're ghosts." She scowled.

Quill chuckled and ruffled Quinn's hair, causing her to whine. "Whatever! Come on! Let's go cause some trouble!" He exclaimed, grabbing her hand and dragging her to the school.

"B-B-But it's our first day of school! I don't want a bad reputation!!"

Soul un barricades her door and pokes her head outside,"Yay he's gone,"She says to the chair.She exits the room smiling and struts down the hall.

Brett pushed by Reito and gave her a polite but quick bow. "Thank you again for helping me." He took her hand and kissed it. "I hope to see you in class, dear friend." He waved at the boy, Blanco was it? and walked off to check out more of the school, his tongue clicking against his teeth as usual.

"Quill stop running so fast! You're going to make me trip!" Quinn shouted in protest. The twins were currently running down the hallways of the school, Quinn desperately clutching her books to keep them from flying away from her grasp.

"There's no one else here Quinn!" Quill said, his face showing it's ever joyous smile. Now come o-" His words were cut short when his body collided with another student's.

Blanco grimaces a little when he sees Brett kissing Reito's hand. "You see him naked...you let him kiss you," he continues the last sentence before walking off.

(no we're just counting how many ppl there are in this rp emilio)

Brett continued to walk around the school, his head moving around to get a feeling of where everything is. "Don't want to get lost again." He hummed to himself. Maybe he shouldn't have been polite to Reito? That boy seemed pretty mad at him. Hope Reito wasn't angry at him either.

Don't want anybody to notice that he's mad Blanco puts on the most charming smile ever.

Quinn sighed and helped Quill up. "Told you. Look, not you ran into the wall."

Quill smiled sheepishly, rubbing his head. "Oh look! A person!" He quickly got up and ran up to Blanco. "Hi! He said cheerfully. "My name is Quill and this my twin Quinn! We're new here."

She groaned and followed Quill. "Sorry that my brother is so.... Eccentric..."

"Mad? Do I look mad?" Blanco chuckles, walking alongside but yes will not be going to detention duh. He notices the twins and blinks slightly before a charming smile forms on his face again. "Ah, new students? How wonderful. Nice to meet you all, I'm the Student Council President, Blanco Blondo. He is Emily, the failing-to-become SDC chairman."

Quill covered his mouth and snorted. "Blanco Blondo? And Emily?" He laughed, holding his stomach. "Guess that makes me Quill Quiver!" He said, clearly making fun of Blanco. He instantly stopped laughing when Quin hit his head with her text book.

"Sorry again about my brother." She said, bowing sincerely. "Are you busy? I was wondering where we could get our schedules for classes and such."

"you're a psycho. And that's a psycho smile...only psychos smile like that when they're mad. Whoa!" Emilio looked at Quill and Quinn. "...what's with The Shinning twin routine?"

Blanco laughs with them, ignoring Emily's words completely. "What a pair of shiny twins, welcome to the academy! Oh, schedules for class...? Ah, Zero will deal with that, I can go with you if you like. Emily just tried to kill me, so he's a bit too dangerous to go with you."

Quill looked at Emily then at Quinn. They both gave each other knowing looks before walking up and standing in front of Emily, staring right at him. "We're not the Shining Twins." He started.

"We something much worse." Quinn finished.

"We can torture you-"

"And possess you-"

"Make you see your worse nightmares-"

"And drive you to the point of insanity."

They both chuckled creepily.

"If I was trying to kill you, you would be dead. But I am dangerous" he admitted "just not at this very moment....pay no mind to the scythe. And not Shinning. The Shinning." 
Emilio stared at the two of them before laughing. "Blanco...I think they just threatened me...that's just too cute."

Quill went into a pout. "Aw... I was hoping to at least creep you out a little." He looked over at Quinn. "We need to up our game!"

Quinn laughed and smiled before looking at Blanco. "Ah, yes! That would be nice actually. Thank you, Blanco."

"I am crept out. What gloomy abilities~!" Blanco frowns slightly, going along unlike Emilio. He then laughs, patting them on the head. "Alright, I will bring you to Zero. Follow me," He ignores Emilio as he pats their backs, intending them to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back