The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

"Me too~!" Blanco cheerfully replies, his ability to just appears anywhere he wants appears very useful. "Let's start the student council meeting then, if Vera's not coming~" He coughs a little. "Alright, so let's start with the villain, Justice. How long are we going to lock him down there, Soul? This school is not a jail. And about Reito, I think more should be discussed about your parents' deaths? And Q, is that your full name? What's your ability and stuff. We need to know. Now about school, the school forest has been holding too many monsters for students to go there. Any ideas on how to eliminate them off? The school festival's coming up as well. Aye, so many problems we need to face eh?" He sighs. "Tavia~Keep notes~"

Tavia takes out a notebook as she jots the questions down. "Is Emily going to sit here all the way?" She looks at Emilio.

Emilio grabbed Soul's head with both hands and completely messed up her hair."That's a warning. I might not be able to catch you...but I can sure as hell mess up your hair everyday." He said with a big smile

Rei tapped her finger on her leg, getting bored of this. She stood and stared at Emilio, challenging him to mess with Soul. She still had her mark on her, and wasn't about to let anything happen. When she saw he was just messing with her, she relaxed. But when Blanco brought up her parents' death, her scowl was terrifying. "Shut it, pancake." She snapped at Blanco, not wanting to discuss anything about that. She stormed out of the room and slammed the door, walking down the hall angrily.

Lenneth frowned, then opened the door, glancing back at Blanco. "I'll go get her." He shut he door quietly and followed her out. "Rei." He called her once. "Rei!" He called her again, then jogged to keep up with her. He placed his hand on her shoulder, just for her to rip it off. "Calm the hell down! There's better ways to deal with that than just storming out!"

(Aw bye~)

Blanco frowns, "Soul needs to leave soon. Let's drop that question first then." 

"Geezz......Pause pause~!" Blanco walks out of the student council room and appears beside Reito. "Fine fine sorry~Come back~?" 
"Come back~Come on~" Blanco tugs on Reito. "Won't speak of it again~?" 
(needa eat brb again =w=)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes my name is in fact Q." He looked out the window to the sun and frowned. 'I hate all these people why am i here of all places... I didnt mean to hurt her but she was in the way. Come on now you dont really mean that just go tell her your sorry even if she hates you. I dont need her forgiveness...yes i do.' he argued with himself.

Rei frowned, looking from Blanco to Lenneth. "Never speak of it in front of anyone." She pointed her finger in Blanco's face, frustrated.

Lenneth sighed, semi-greatful when Blanco showed up. He watched Rei carefully, wondering how she'd react.

"Okay, okay. Calm down now." He drags Reito back to the meeting. "I see, what a great pleasure to know that you have such an interesting name, Q. Now, about our monsters in the forest, what do you think about it, Reito?" He looks back at Reito with a grin.

Tavia tilts her head to one side, "So Emily doesnn't mind if it's super bored?"

Blanco glances over at Emilio, "Oh! And Emily~There are a lot of monsters in the forest~You need to know that~"

"I never know that Emily can be so heartless as to ignore other students' dangers inside the forest with so many monsters lurking around. I can't believe he will actually become the chairman..." Blanco lets out a dramatic sigh.

Rei frowns, crossing her arms and sighing. "I don't know, I say you just let me go kill everything, then we don't have to worry about it." She mutters the last part under her breath.

"Okay Reito off to killing~! Let's have a killing party where all students participating in the hunting class can go off and kill all the monsters in the forest~That seems to be a fairly good plan," Blanco nods to himself.

Emilio merely looked out a window before turning to Blanco. "I'll tell you what... If a student is attacked or goes missing, I'll gladly clear out the forest...until then the creatures live."

"Oh don't worry students will never gone missing or attacked. If so as long as the number is less than 3 it is none of my business," Blanco smiles charmingly. "Because the hunting class is capable of more than that, for they are actually the murderers that caused the massacre 5 years ago," his smile turns bright, "But since there's no evidence, and people trust them no matter what~I guess it doesn't matters." He laughs again. "Anyway let's go back to what we are talking about earlier~"

Rei sighs, then walks out of the room, down the hall, out to the garden, and into the forest. She wanders deep inside, hoping to run into some monsters she could kill.

"I don't know, haven't visit them for years hahaha~" Blanco chuckles, seeing Reito left. "Done with the questions~?" The urge to follow Reito is popping out again.

Talon is on the path for the school with his bag over his shoulders. He is kinda lost at the moment and somehow made it to the forest. "Huh where is that damn school" Talon said to himself as he keep wandering around the forest.

Q started his walk out into the forest slowly dragging his feet to get outside. 'I'll be fine out the...everyones going to be fighting in my territory. This is one of the few places im comfortable.' He cracked his neck and walked into the forest and grew eight vines from his back. With the vines he started climbing up one of the larger trees in the forest.

"I see....in that case.." Emilio stood up and looked at Blanco, his eyes seemed to burn with bloodlust. " I'll just kill one of everything I see" Emilio turned and walked out of the room.

"That's against the school rule and you will be kicked out of school, the school principle sees them as indeed important." Blanco just smiles lightly, calling behind. This is gonna be fun~ He chuckles slightly as he lets the floor beneath Emilio cracks with his magic and disappears, reappearing inside the forest, seeing the new student. "Uh, lost?"

Tavia watches them and sighs, "And then there's no meeting anymore...."Crossing out the questions on the list, she clicks her tongue slightly. "Anything else you want to know for the school?" She asks Emilio.

(Imma make a twist and turn Tavia into a hunting class member....)

Last edited by a moderator:
"In this academy, we select a SDC chairman through votes. Which means, if he needs to retire then there will be a selected amount of candidates, and you are just one of them." Tavia smiles brightly, "Is that a surprising new to know? We may function a little bit differently than you thought."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back