The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

"I don't know~They just randomly run around..." Tavia smiles politely.

Zero looks back at Brett, Nothing's wrong with being blind really......He frowns, sighing. Continuing down the hallways.

Frowning, Rei made her way back to the dorm, after having taken care of many monsters, her body was now covered in black blood and her mind was exhausted. "I think I'll shower first.." She mumbled.

(REITOOOOOOOO YOU FINALLY ONLINEEEE <333 )

Blanco carries the mouse and appears in front of Reito. "Where have you been.....I'm so bored without you~" He chuckles.

(Sorrii qwq its only for a little bit~ I have to go soon because of surgery~)

Rei sighed, looking back at him and rubbing her hand through her gunky hair. "I've been murdering monsters relentlessly, and please, im sure you found some way to occupy yourself." She slips into her room and begins rummaging through her closet for clothes.

(Awww wish you alright ><)

He appears beside her again. "Well~I don't want to get myself dirty with blood you see?" He pats the mouse lightly.

Emilio let out a small growl. This was not how a disciplinary committee should be acting. Leaving their own room unattended

Realizing that no one was following, Brett broke into a run, pushing the door and running outside. He felt the cool air in his face and headed for the forest. At least the trees would give him cover for his transformation.

"When they have a meeting they just randomly call everybody up and have a meeting anywhere. Really, they rarely use the room, haha." Tavia laughs a short laugh. 
Seeing the fact that Reito will be taking a bath, Blanco sighs, "Well meet you later." He's not that much of a pervert. Reappearing back at the forest, he notices Brett and blinks. His super sharp sense ten times sharper than Zero immediately realizes that he is blind. Jumping down before him he smiles lightly, "A blind guy, how rare."

"hmph" Emilio started walking out the door then stopped ".....thank you for your time"he bowed slightly before leaving

"Always welcome~" Tavia waves lightly before walking into the forest herself.

Stepping into the shower after Blanco leaves, she rinses her hair thoroughly, then scrubs the dried blood from her. After she showered, she slipped into shorts and a t-shirt, then scrubbed the dried blood from her clothes in the sink. She walked into the room and pulled out a pair of converse, slipped them on, then walked outside. "Time for another hunt." She stepped into the forest, looking around, then seeing Brett and Blanco. She raised her eyebrows, hoping they didn't see her and quietly slunk up a tree.

"Should we celebrate our first time having you not to ignore my call?" Blanco smiles happily, yep, it is the first time Reito hasn't tried to ignore him.

Frowning, she crossed her arms. "Ha-ha. Very funny pancake." She muttered, letting her feet dangle off of the limb.

She almost snarled, but held back, her eyes glowing red and turning into small slits. "Watch it." She chewed her bottom lip, then looked over to Brett. Another potential member, as Blanco sees it. I wish he'd give it a rest. She paused, frowning. Damn, why the hell do I care anyway? She turned her head to the side, looking away from both of them.

"Reito, isn't he an interesting guy? I'm sure you can see how interesting he is," His hearing skills must be super sharp, Blanco examines him carefully as he replies Reito.

Brett growled and fell to his hands and knees, clenching fistfulls of the grass underneath him. He felt his clothes start to rip as well as his bone break and reassemble themselves in different ways. He let out a large screech similar to that of microphone feedback. His arch backed and he grew claws, his neck and face stretched, his mouth becoming large and with jagged teeth. He finally stood on his feet again and roared.

Brett the human was no more. All that left was a disgusting creature.

A Destrachan.

She raised her eyebrows, then grinned. "Hey, another shifter." She jumped from the tree and walked forward to Brett, then circled him, examining him and the creature he had become.

Brett raised his head and stared at the new girl. No! I thought no one was following me! I can't... I can't hold back! He growled and watched him circle her. "Hello...." His voice was garbled. "You are a shifter as well?"

She grinned, then stopped in front of him, her eyes dimming to a light blue. "Yeah, I am." She slipped her fingers into the belt loops of her shorts, her shirt cutting of just above her naval. She stood, feet shoulder- length apart, and her eyes curious.

Brett slowly walked towards her. "Maybe we could practice our shifting powers together. I've been pretty lonely just handling this by myself." His claws scrapped against the dirt, his tail waving casually.

She raised her eyebrows, curious. "You mean, fight? Or just, examine each other, learn our weaknesses and strengths, then point them out and get better?" She tilted her head to the side, her long black and white hair tilting with her.

"Learn our strengths and weaknesses I guess." The Destrachan said, moving closer and closer. "For example, what are your weaknesses?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back