The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

(and somehow Reito and Blanco's relationship has increased super fast...And basically one night a huge event happened and basically Blanco got drunk and then Reito carried him back and they slept for one night together...And a new guardian called Lenneth joined and Zero was still forcing Soul to detention but yeah they got pretty close to each other as well I guess Soul fainted after defeating that person so Zero pretty much taking care of her, and stuff. and after that night Blanco and Reito are like super duper close)

"Everything, our relationship, and of course the research stuff," Blanco grins.

(Yeah xD She doesn't really admit to any of it, and treats him like an annoyance sometimes, but she really thinks of him as someone close to her xD )

"Our relationship? And what exactly is our relationship?" She peeked at him from underneath her hoodie, curious.

Rei frowns, crossing her arms again. "So.. I guess today, I'm in store for another stalking all day?"

She looks at his expression, then starts laughing, doubling over and holding her stomach because she's laughing so hard. Wha-What kinda question is that? Once her laughing subsides a bit, she replies. "I guess I should be getting used to it, huh?" She chuckled, wiping a tear from her eye because of the laughter.

Nudging him, she smiles. "If you make me do it enough you won't need a picture." She laughs a bit more, holding her stomach and then leaning back against the tree, closing her eyes and still smiling.

"Is this our first time having a normal conversation?" He suddenly wonders, falling back from the branch. "Hey, that night really changed a lot."

Rei sighed, leaning back. "This is the first time I've had a normal conversation with anyone, about anything." She smiled, then looked at him. "I guess it did, didn't it?"

"Then should I feel happy about it? Though lots of things happened that day," Blanco smiles, then starts to snuggle with her, teasing, until the branch breaks.

Rei frowns as the branch breaks. She didn't react quickly enough, so this time she fell to the ground, which was only 6feet below the branch. She landed on her back, and bit her lip, slipping her hand under her and rubbing it. "Too much weight on that branch."

"Not my fault either," Blanco plainly stated, even though it's his fault, then all of a sudden, he remembers. "Oh, Is Q still being tied up at that very tiny closet of the student council room..."

"But he's part of the student council..." Blanco stands up, patting off the dirt."I wonder what he can be of use though."

Rei shrugs, not sure herself. She positions herself under the tree again, pushing the broken bark away. "Go ask." 
(gotta go to work soon, wont be back till the afternoon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back