The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

Blanco ignores Soul's words and literally throws her to Zero, who catches her. He ignores Lenneth's words as well. "What should Reito be turned into........She's already a wolf..." He wonders.

Zero quietly catches her and put her to the ground....The hard part is getting Blanco to detention....Which seems impossible...Consider the fact that forcing someone to do something is his magic after all.....

Rei scowls, looking to Blanco angrily. "Back off." She snaps, then stands and walks further into the forest. Stupid school, stupid people, stupid council. (God Rei, I thought we got past this point >:C )

Lenneth sighed, watching from the background. I think this guy just doesn't know when to stop. Although..He looks at Rei just before she disappears into the forest. It seems like she doesn't mind it too much. I mean, if it was anyone else, she'd probably have snapped them in half by now. He looks to Blanco and sighs again. Don't push your luck, kid.

Blanco just following Reito again......"If I'm going to detention, though that doesn't seem likely, but IF I'm going to detention, you are coming along." It's not a question, he's confirming it. He doesn't care if he's pushing his luck or not, really.

"No I'm not. This has nothing to do with me." She frowned, climbing over a fallen log and moving deeper into the forest.

Soul boils with anger."I dislike him,"She says to herself,turning in a circle she looks around to see if she still as a tail."I'll never be able to eat rabbit soup again,"She mutters,shame she loves rabbit soup.

"Shame you love rabbit soup," Zero says coolly.

"Oh no of course you are coming along~~~We are buddies aren't we?" Blanco just appears beside Reito again.

"how do you know I love rabbit soup,"She thinks back.Have I ever said anything about rabbit soup...........Nope."The stalker strikes again,"She loudly announces .

Rei frowns, looking back at him. She didn't deny, nor accept his statement about them being Buddies. "I didn't do anything to get in trouble, therefore I don't need detention, therefore I will not be attending." She crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes and growling slightly.

"We slept together yesterday night," Blanco smirks, starting to bring it up.

"I can see from your face expression," this is called a new ability I got for years of being a guardian, Zero thought.

Rei frowns, her face slightly reddening, and turned back around, still walking. "I don't recall that ever happening."

Lenneth looked back and forth, from Soul, to Zero, then shrugged. "I'll go patrol then.." He mumbled, walking out of the forest and began patrolling the school.

"Your face doesn't say so," Blanco chuckles.

"Get back to class," Zero orders...(alright man) He pats Soul's shoulder.

Rei scowls, stopping and climbing up a tree, away from him and leaning on the highest branch. She frowns, her face a bit more red and her frustration getting to her. Meh..

"No,"she states plainly.She shakes her head moving it from side to side so her long pigtails flows and moves like black velvet ribbons.

Blanco appears beside Reito again and whispers into her ear, "Your face doesn't say so~" He chuckles even more.

"Oh yes," Zero pokes her cheek. "Get back to class."

She backs up against the truck of the tree, watching him. "How are you all the way up here?" She manages it out, looking at both of them on one branch, which is now looking very unstable.

"I wonder if you're ticklish," Zero says, tilting his head to one side, tickling her neck.

"I wonder as well," Blanco tilts his head to one side, feeling the shaky branch, but just not moving away.

(both tilts their heads cuz they're awesome.)

Rei turns her head to the side, frowning and sulking. "Why are you so close?" She mumbles, grasping onto the branch and hoping it doesn't break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back