The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

Reito snarls, ready to jump at him. Is he.. challenging me? She steps forward, her teeth extended and her eyes glowing red. "Beat it, lover boy. Soul is under my protection now. She's my territory, and mine to protect. So I would leave if I were you." Her body shook with anger, her pride and territory felt threatened. She frowned once Blanco stepped in front of her, looking at the phone and reading the message. She almost laughed. Pain?! He causes PAIN? This guy is a joke. I've lived with pain all my life. Try me.

A fresh foggy mist-like cloud floated down to the front of the Academy and materialized into a blonde girl with electric blue eyes. She looked both ways, making sure for the fifth time that no one saw her. Of course, she didn't bother checking the windows or behind her due to her nervousness. She was dressed in a red plaid skirt, a crisp white blouse, knee high socks, and flats. The orange hoodie she wore on top of it conpletely contradicted the outfit, but it didn't affect the amount of confidence and determination etched onto her face.

In her left hand, clutched tightly, was a brown suitcase. The transfer papers were done yesterday and she eagerly left as soon as she heard. Although she loved her parents, she couldn't bear the family issues any longer.

As she entered the building, she examined the inside. The building seemed cleverly designed and built, something that would last a while. Satisfied, she found the office and got her schedule with ease. She hoped that she could easily navigate through her classes with little trouble. She tucked the schedule into her hoodie pocket and hurried towards the dorm, knowing she would need time to adjust to the environment later on.

When she got to the floor assigned to her, she slowly walked down the hall, looking left and right for the rpoper dorm number.

(Sorry if it's not good x3 I wasn't sure what to put)

Tavia sees the girl going to the dorm and she follows her out of curiosity. "New here?" She asks nicely when she notices her finding her dorm.

Justice quirks an eyebrow,He knows my abilities.Staring at Reito and Blanco he laughs."Oh dear your territory that just won't do,"He looms over Reito staring deeply into her crimson eyes."You see Soul is mine she has been ever since she was nine years old,"His warm brown eyes darken energy starts to radiate off of his body.

(Lol forgot to put something about justice's power when I say pain i just don't men physical I mean like mental to so if there are any memories that haunt you and ect. Run lol)

(EHHH) Blanco immediately pulls Reito over to him. "Sorry young sir, she's mine and I get jealous very easily so don't loom over her like some lovers please~"

Rei frowned, pinching Blanco's side and backing off temporarily. She kept her angry, steady gaze on him, frowning like there was no tomorrow. She looked up and down the phone, the hell does he want me to do with this? Then it hit her. I should probably warn Zero then.. She forwarded the text to Zero, then placed the phone back in Blanco's hand. Stupid phone. Stupid people. Stupid school. Stupid lover boy. She was about to retort to Justice's words, her fury rising, when she was pulled aside. "She's mine and I get very jealous.." She heard him say. She froze, having no words to say. What. the hell. 
(Re-edited~)

Justice gives him a annoyed look as if to say like I would want this piece of trash,"And she called me lover boy,"He chuckles and bends down looking into Blanco eyes,"Oh,so much hidden behind behind those eyes of yours,"He pats his head and walks away.

In Blanco's mind, he's laughing like hell...When Justice walks away, he lets go of Reito and bursts out laughing. "Man, that's sooooo incredibly funnnn~~"

Zero sees the text and glances up at Soul. "Damn, what is his ability really?" He asks her.

It took her a moment to realize that Justice had left, and that she was still close to Blanco. Snapping out of it, she jerked her self away from him, wanting to snarl. "Yours?! I don't ever remember being yours!?" Her mind was still processing all of the information that had just happened, and was on the verge of overheating.

Soul looks at the ground,trying to figure out a way to explain it,"Do you have a memory that haunts you or something that you fear beyond else,"She ask her voice turning hollow.

Zero frowns, his memory that marked a scar on his back and his memory as a serial killer..."I see, is that his ability," he looks away, already getting the idea.

"Calm down man~Isn't that the quickest way to kick him away~I mean, even though he's heading for Soul now possibly~" Blanco's still laughing, yet his mind is playing back the scene. "Oh,so much hidden behind behind those eyes of yours..." Aye, here comes some troublesome troubles. "Reito, stay by my side for now, alright?" He loses his smile and his eyes are rather serious.

Vera heard a voice behind her and whirled around. "Yes, I guess so," she replied, giving a soft smile. "The transfer papers were done yesterday, so I was rushed up here." She looked around, finally pin pointing her dorm room. It took her a few seconds to get in, but she finally managed to push open the door. She looked back at the girl. "I'm Vera Moon." She added the last name for kicks. After all, it was the same one her parents put on the transfer papers purely because the authorities insisted she needed one.

(We should put your room right next to mine or Soul's c: That would be awesome~)

Rei frowned, wanting to scream and lash out at him, but the serious in his eyes told her no. She scowled, crossing her arms and turning her head away. "Whatever." She hated tagging along like a puppy. But she did say she would help out.

She looks him in the eyes,"All that emotional pain you feel with that memory can be used against you,He could make you relive it over and over again not knowing its fake you feel the panic,the pain and everything like it just happening to you at the moment.If that doesn't work he gets more physical....,"She shutter at the word physical,"Imagine the worst thing you have ever felt then intensify it by the highest number you can think of times 7,Thats his abilities,"Soul Tells Zero.

Blanco smiles, "Good. What do you want to do now?"

"Ah, I see. Nice to meet you, you are right next to Reito's room, and across you is Soul's room. They are both from the Student Council. Do you want to join the Student Council?" Tavia asks politely.

Zero frowns, "Is there a way to block it? And if you realize it's fake, can you snap out of it?"

Reito smiled, looking sweetly at Blanco. "You know what I really would just, love to do, more than anything in the world?" She slid her arms around his neck and smiled. "Sleep." Her smile dropped and she walked away from him, back to her dorm.

Student Council? Vera had only heard of those two relative words a couple of times. She was vaguely aware that her old school had had one, though she just never paid attention to it. Didn't she know someone that was in it? Ah, whatever. If her dorm was surrounded by people from the Student Council, it must be sort of popular or interesting. "What..do you do, exactly?" she asked cautiously, hoping she didn't sound too old or ignorant of school life (which she was).

"You can lessen it make it seem less real,"Soul closes her eyes,but they seem to twitch as they under her eyelids like she was having a nightmare,"But break free of it.No not that I know of and even if you could he can still hurt you he doesn't need your memories to do that."

"I see...." Zero wonders worriedly again. "Can't lose to him still....Blanco and Reito might help..." So where the hell are they....I thought Reito texted me this cause she was being at least 1 percent worried...

Blanco frowns and yells from behind, "I thought you are going to protect her~!!You said so to Justice~!!Oiii~!!So Reito is a girl who doesn't keep her promises~!"

Tavia smiles, "We deal with all sorts of problems students have, and we get information the fastest. From school festival to students' problems, we deal with it. Because of that, we know all kinds of secrets, and many things that people don't usually know."

Justice pulls at the edges of his gloves.Its time.He thinks his body loosening feeling the other side of him emerging,licking his lips and grins his brown eyes turning almost black.(Yes folks that was his nice side)

Rei sighed, walking back to Blanco and tugging on his arm, making him follow her. "Are you stupid or something? You asked me what I wanted to do, I told you. What I want to do, and what I'm doing, are two totally different things at the moment." She frowned, keeping her hand on his arm and tugging him inside the dorm.

Vera hesitated. She wanted to focus on her studies, but..what if they found out her secret? How she was not completely human? She couldn't risk that. Besides, didn't colleges or other academies need extra-curricular as well? It counted in many schools."Sounds interesting! I'd love to join," she responded smoothly. "Do you meet every week or something?"

Justice head toward the school,his movements more graceful and fluid like a cats or a dancers,Letting out a low whistle that echos through the halls he enters. 
(Theme song)[media]

[/media]

"Hey, your first time tugging me huh." Blanco happily remarks.

"Oh, we meet every day after school! Welcome to the Student Council!" Blanco has been dragged to the dorm and sees Vero when he suddenly speaks up, calling out. "Every day after school till 5 in the afternoon." Tavia adds, smiling.

Zero tenses, hearing the whistles. "Let's go find Blanco first..." With that, he grabs Soul's arm and they run to the dorm..

(Soul Cool!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back