The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

(I'm back, went to take a bath)

Blanco knocks on Reito's door endlessly.....

Endlessly......

Endlessly...................

And Zero just sighs and mind the atmosphere for Justice...

(welcome back and lololol@ blanco...)

Rei furrows her brow, wanting nothing more than to go outside and rip his arms off. She gets up and opens her window, jumping from it and landing hard on the ground, stumbling and toppling over. "Dammit... Sleep deprivation sucks.." She dashes into the woods and up a tree, laying in it and relaxing, hoping they wont find her.

Soul enters her room,it was a simple all that was in there was a couple of books with a bed.The walls painted to look like a cherry blossom mural.(She likes cherry trees)She slumps down her back against the door and closes her eyes,Sighing for the moment she needed to be alone.A calm quietness fills the room.

Justice sits in the high branches of a Oak tree staring into the open sky.Hmm they seem imunied to charm speak so my best chance is to get her alone.He thinks Planning this out carefully arching his eyebrow he looks down at the ground and jumps landing graceful on his feet.Who were those people with her anyway.Anger fills is body.

Blanco appears besides her. "Aw come on, I can handle a night without sleeping, or to speak I handle every night without sleeping. So you lose against me? Is that what you are trying to say?" Blanco grins and sighs.

Zero has sensed Justice's atmosphere and sighs. After taking down some troublesome student, he leans against the outside of the door that Soul is leaning on inside without speaking a word. He wonders why he feels like he needs to protect her, maybe it's because of wanting to keep a person of the exact opposite of him? Or did he simply wants to do some good things after being a serial killer?

Rei rolls over on her stomach groaning and hitting her head against the tree. "Oh. My. God. Is there anyplace you WONT go?" She made a small whimpering sound, covering her head and sulking. (Yes, Rei is sulking. He has annoyed her to the point of sulking, and that is a hard task.)

Soul yells through the door,"Go away I want to be alone,"Annoyed that he was there,She bites her lip.She moves a chair in front of her door and sits on her bed.

Zero doesn't say anything but continues to leans there, he is rather surprised that Soul notices him after all.

Blanco chuckles, "You look cute that way, all angry and stuff."

Rei frowns, keeping her head covered. "Shut up." She continues sulking, wanting to sleep badly. She stands up and jumps off of the tree, wandering deeper in the forest, hoping he doesn't follow, again.

Soul could sense his shadow and if she wanted to probably could read it.She stomps over to the door opening it with a quick jerky movement."What do you want,"She cries,To anyone seeing Soul she would look like a total mess her black raven hair spiked and poking up falling over her face her eyes had dark circles under them and her usually pale skin looking very pale with a faded yellow undertone.

Zero frowns, seeing her like that. "I'm just staying here, cause Justice is here. I want nothing, really. You can go back to let go of your feelings, but just saying, Justice can gain advantage from you right now. And I don't want you to reply a 'I don't care'."

Blanco sighs, "You see Justice over that at that Oak Tree? Come on, you can sleep after the big day." He sounds like a tired mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rei frowns. "I don't care. It's not my business." She says that, but her eyes linger on Justice, her predator instinct kicking in to kill. Her pupils turn into slits and her canines extend past her lips. A low grumble escapes her lips. She's already put her mark on Soul, saying that she would protect her, so if she gets hurt, she'll know. Everyone who's ever messed with Reito would know not to mess with someone she's marked as hers.

Soul did something she didn't expect she would ever do.Falls forward wrapping her arms around him and putting her head against his chest.(Couldn't help myself)Sobs rocks her body."I don't care,"She mumbles just to annoy him,not quite sure if he would hear it because she was mumbling and talking into his chest at the same time.

images

(WITH AN ADORABLE PIC)

Zero frowns, then sighs, letting her hug him and places his hand gently on her head (like the above pic). "Come on, you have me and have us. You're gonna be alright." He talks quietly, comforting her. (aye a sweet scene)

Blanco claps his hands, "That's our Reito," he grins.

Justice shoulders tense when he sees Reito and Blanco."Don't attack Justice,Don't be stupid,"He grumbles and walks away from them.Their just idiots Soulicy will be yours soon.He grins thinking of the way she would grimace from barely a look.The way she used to beg for mercy as tears ran down her perfectly tan face.

She frowns, not liking his so-sure-of-himself attitude. Rei walks forward, stepping behind Justice, her canines fully extending. "Hey." She called out to him, frowning. "Peeping toms are not allowed here. Scram, rat. You're on my territory."

Soul grips the back of his shirt twisting it in her hands."I'm so scared,"She admits to him as her voice shaky and a little bit unstable. 
(Lol he speaking as if he is a third person thats kinda how he thinks) 
"I'm not a peeping tom,"He says in a matter of fact voice,"If I was I would be by a window,"He walks with his hands behind his back clasping them firmly together.

"I'll protect you. Reito and Blanco will too. So believe in us and believe in yourself, alright?" Zero consoles, smiling a confirming smile at her.

Blanco follows Reito right behind her, "That's our Reito~" He sings happily again quietly.

"Then what's your motive?" She frowned, crossing her arms, her sharp, long nails tapping against her arms. She looked back to Blanco for a moment, giving him a shut it, look.

"Motive?"He chuckles at this word,"My only "Motive" as you call is to bring Soulicy home like her parents ask,"He explains innocently,"They miss her terribly,"This young girl was starting to get on his nerves he could feel the energy in his hands begging to be released.Justice gives Reito a doubtful look,"But,you wouldn't understand that would you."

Tavia is walking down the hallway sending information about Justice when she bumps into a girl...

Blanco's phone vibrates and he checks it, realizing he gets some information from Tavia about Justice's abilities. "He can charm talk, but that's not important...He can creates pain, makes it as worse as possible, and with just one look..." Blanco tenses a bit, jumping besides Reito he shoves her the phone and says sweetly. "Aw, what a wonderful guy, wanting to bring a troublesome girl back. I understand how you feel terribly, she's a rather stubborn girl." Just try to talk nice first, he thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back