• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
@NessieAlways , hey, kind of thought that Natilie/Quinn could have been a close friend of Dennis since she was kind of quiet and awkward and he was too (from what I've understood), or maybe even her crush since he was like way smart and stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
DarkiusHeavenstein said:
"Well maybe he shouldn't have been so damn rude..." shhh Quinton... shhhhhh
"Hey, I was born this way."

Not to mention Mason's *coughs* Dad

@ItsStacysMom , Natilie/Quinn totally would get along with her, but she was pretty quiet so maybe it was like they were friends but Lori did a lot of the talking and Quinn just listened?

(I have a feeling that's how a lot of her friendships were lol)

ItsStacysMom said:
I could see Mikayla being 'best friends' (as much as the phrase goes in that sense) with Brooklyn, they're pretty similar in their CS's but wouldn't compete cause Brooklyn was in theatre and Mikayla was cheering... maybe a friendly rivalry? I could also see Quinn getting along with Lori, since they're both pretty sweet in their CS's, and Shane being more 'one of the guys', I could see her fitting in with Tommy and Mason, kind of jocks yanno?
These are all just suggestions of course, I think most of everyone is online tho... okay um lol yea, Winnie does exist to me dont worry aha
@Queen MooMoo, @DuskerTem, @shygirl3, what do you guys think?? Lol you guys are probably like 'what the hell happened here'... a lot of brainstorming!

@Lost Valentine yea haha, but that would fit well!

and @tinaheartsdamian! lol sorry for not tagging you there

Lost Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5679-itsstacysmom/ said:
@ItsStacysMom[/URL] , Natilie/Quinn totally would get along with her, but she was pretty quiet so maybe it was like they were friends but Lori did a lot of the talking and Quinn just listened?
(I have a feeling that's how a lot of her friendships were lol)
We are gonna have so much fun with both of them replying to 'Quin(n)'

So what are the friend, fling, dated, and Haters pairing rights now?

Shane definitely is one of the guys, but as far as best friends, I dunno.

I don't feel like she would have haters unless something terrible happened with one of the girls.

Flings could go for any of the girls as well.

Best Friends:

Quin & Dennis

Raylene & Winnie

Natilie & Mason (i think)

Fling:

Skygge & Raylene

Crushes:

Quin -> Mason

Winnie <-> Ryan

Dennis -> Brooklyn

Mason -> Mikayla

Raylene -> Elliot

Dates:

Mason & Quinn

Haters:

Quin -> Skygge

Winnie -> Skygge

Dennis -> Skygge

Raylene -> Skygge

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
So what are the friend, fling, dated, and Haters pairing rights now?
I am not sure, in Notes a lot is updated at the moment. Hater pairings; everybody loves Skygge?

ItsStacysMom said:
Haters:
Quin -> Skygge

Winnie -> Skygge

Dennis -> Skygge

Raylene -> Skygge
That!

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
I am not sure, in Notes a lot is updated at the moment. Hater pairings; everybody loves Skygge?

That!
Yes, everybody just adores Skygge

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Yes, everybody just adores Skygge
He thinks it is unfair... Brooklyn had her share in it also...

@shygirl3 Can Skygge hate Brooklyn, for the fact she never admitted that it was her dare/bet that made him kiss Winnie? Though it is still his own stupid fault, but since she didn't own up for it, he seemed like a liar on top of everything?

Also I will start working on my sample post for Skygge now :P I am curious to see how this one ends xD

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
He thinks it is unfair... Brooklyn had her share in it also...
@shygirl3 Can Skygge hate Brooklyn, for the fact she never admitted that it was her dare/bet that made him kiss Winnie? Though it is still his own stupid fault, but since she didn't own up for it, he seemed like a liar on top of everything?

Also I will start working on my sample post for Skygge now :P I am curious to see how this one ends xD
I feel like Raylene wasn't even really upset about the bet kiss thing, but insisted it was that because she was actually hurt that her friend led her on the way he did. But she felt like Sky wouldn't take her seriously if she said that.

ItsStacysMom said:
Best Friends:
Quin & Dennis

Raylene & Winnie

Natilie & Mason (i think)

Fling:

Skygge & Raylene

Crushes:

Quin -> Mason

Winnie <-> Ryan

Dennis -> Brooklyn

Mason -> Mikayla

Raylene -> Elliot

Dates:

Mason & Quinn

Haters:

Quin -> Skygge

Winnie -> Skygge

Dennis -> Skygge

Raylene -> Skygge
Natilie is Quinn lol Quinn is her nickname from High School.

@TheWeirdPhilosopher , was Natilie/Quinn and Mason a fling or did they like actually date for a while?

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
We are gonna have so much fun with both of them replying to 'Quin(n)'
It's gonna be hella fun. xD

Lost Valentine]Natilie is Quinn lol Quinn is her nickname from High School. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5583-theweirdphilosopher/ said:
@TheWeirdPhilosopher[/URL] , was Natilie/Quinn and Mason a fling or did they like actually date for a while?

It's gonna be hella fun. xD
I went with date

Lost Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL] , hey, kind of thought that Natilie/Quinn could have been a close friend of Dennis since she was kind of quiet and awkward and he was too (from what I've understood), or maybe even her crush since he was like way smart and stuff?
Aww that'd be cute!!

Natilie Quinn and Dennis can be the little shy group =P

And if Natilie has a crush on him that'd be adorable!! Although Dennis has a crush on Brooklyn. Maybe Natilie could be on Dennis's friend zone. He'd ask her for advice with Brooklyn and be completely oblivious to her feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NessieAlways said:
Aww that'd be cute!!
Natilie Quinn and Dennis can be the little shy group =P

And if Natilie has a crush on him that'd be adorable!! Although Dennis has a crush on Brooklyn. Maybe Natilie could be on Dennis's friend zone. He'd ask her for advice with Brooklyn and be completely oblivious to her feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh my goodness, yes!! That's adorable! I love it!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w o w omg that was so great tbh

not only do i wanna do this RP, but a high school RP about this group would be SO cool!

oof, gotta try not to get ahead of myself... but really good, i loved it!

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]Lots of mixed emotions. Huh...well then.

[/QUOTE]
I personally find Skygge amusing and like him as a character, but he just let everything end on a bad note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back