• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
Ray and Win's mutual hatred for Skygge could be what brings them back together...

Debating whether or not crushes were even a thing for Win... looking over CS's for that... Have a small idea for Brooklyn and Ryan, I'll see!

Any potential Relationships are open for Mason.

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Quinton is still a sort of available... I am still not sure whether or not to have him crush on Mason, What do you think @TheWeirdPhilosopher
Maybe Mason thought he was doing what he did out of guilt or a messed up sense of responsibility because he knew about Quinton liked him, but he actually did have feelings for him, but still was conflicted about not being gay?

In The End: Oh yeah, you're not gay Mason. You're Pan!

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Hmm, It could be one explanation for why Mason might have been encouraged to do what he did?
OMG Mason had the tendecy to be rude right? What if Quinton confessed his love/crush very very carefully and Mason just completely shot him down? Because that was in his 'I don't like guys' period?

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
OMG Mason had the tendecy to be rude right? What if Quinton confessed his love/crush very very carefully and Mason just completely shot him down? Because that was in his 'I don't like guys' period?
Yes! Mason, Mason, Mason. So conflicted inside.

This friend group just ended on so many bad notes,

This friend group just ended on so many bad notes,
Maybe that is part of why they all fell apart. Quinnie why you do this... why you opening up old scars? Even those of your own...

Standing ovation on the problems, cause we got a lot of 'em, lol

@shygirl3, I looked over the twins' CS's and had an idea of Winnie kinda being enemies with Brooklyn, but really good friends with Ryan (maybe even a crush too?) Feel free to reply here or PM me, whichever works for you!

Can you feel the love tonight? Most definitely.

ItsStacysMom said:
Standing ovation on the problems, cause we got a lot of 'em, lol
@shygirl3, I looked over the twins' CS's and had an idea of Winnie kinda being enemies with Brooklyn, but really good friends with Ryan (maybe even a crush too?) Feel free to reply here or PM me, whichever works for you!
Oh my gosh. Stacey's Mom just started playing on my Spotify xD

@ItsStacysMom Sounds good to me! I was thinking about Ryan having a crush on her, but he was always too quiet to say anything and he could see the kiss between her and skygge, losing all hope and just sort of tries to forget about all feelings he had for her. Then maybe his feelings could rekindle at the reunion.

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
@ItsStacysMom @TheWeirdPhilosopher I STILL HAVE TO WRITE OUT SKYGGES SAMPLE! Can I use our lovely dramatic lovetriangle thingy? :P
Yesh

shygirl3 said:
@ItsStacysMom Sounds good to me! I was thinking about Ryan having a crush on her, but he was always too quiet to say anything and he could see the kiss between her and skygge, losing all hope and just sort of tries to forget about all feelings he had for her. Then maybe his feelings could rekindle at the reunion.
Dang. Skygge is ruining everyone.

Dang. Skygge is ruining everyone.
"and I didn't even do anything" You kissed Winnie, Sky... "It was just a kiss... I lost a bet" YOU FUCK UP!

I totally love how he is ruining everything for everyone xD

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
@ItsStacysMom @TheWeirdPhilosopher I STILL HAVE TO WRITE OUT SKYGGES SAMPLE! Can I use our lovely dramatic lovetriangle thingy? :P
Go for it! lol

shygirl3 said:
Yesyesyes! Should Winnie be oblivious to the crush thing and they just be really good friends, or should she have had a crush as well? People would always comment how well they'd fit together and Brooklyn would hate their closeness... ?

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
"and I didn't even do anything" You kissed Winnie, Sky... "It was just a kiss... I lost a bet" YOU FUCK UP!
I totally love how he is ruining everything for everyone xD
Skygge's already becoming that friend.

Skygge's already becoming that friend.
Hahaha indeed... Indeed :P I so totally know what his yearbook quote is gonna be... if they would just finally add the second notes...

Because I was tired of scrolling. I linked all the CS's to the first post of the sign up :P I have no idea if they are working yet

ItsStacysMom said:
Yesyesyes! Should Winnie be oblivious to the crush thing and they just be really good friends, or should she have had a crush as well? People would always comment how well they'd fit together and Brooklyn would hate their closeness... ?
That's totally your call since its your character, but I'd be down for mutual crush. Either way. But yeah Brooke could totally hate how close they are, maybe she could be the one behind the bet/dare for sky to kiss winnie? (Feel free to shoot me down, just thought I could add to the dram)

Well! Since we are on the topic of Skygge; what do you think about him and Tommy being close friends? Read the CS, and they somewhat had the same types of aspirations during their high school years. However, they could of been rivals too. -Is reading up on everyone, feeling slightly overwhelmed- >.<

shygirl3 said:
That's totally your call since its your character, but I'd be down for mutual crush. Either way. But yeah Brooke could totally hate how close they are, maybe she could be the one behind the bet/dare for sky to kiss winnie? (Feel free to shoot me down, just thought I could add to the dram)
The most sinister smile broke out on my face reading this.

shygirl3 said:
OMG YES. YES someone to share the hate with. My poor skygge can't carry it all by himself. YESSSS though what would she have bet him for? Or simply dared him to kiss Winnie, cause if she did that, she would have gotten a dare in return. Let's see what relationships we can fuck up also

Brown said:
Well! Since we are on the topic of Skygge; what do you think about him and Tommy being close friends? Read the CS, and they somewhat had the same types of aspirations during their high school years. However, they could of been rivals too. -Is reading up on everyone, feeling slightly overwhelmed- >.<
Ow yes, I can totally see them checking out chicks together. I would be all up for that

Oooh! and @shygirl3, since Ryan was always behind Brooklyn, he knew all about her plan... but Winnie, having such a crush on him didn't know that, and still doesn't to this day, and it could be revealed in the week??? Hello Angst...

Brainstorm for Mason, Brainstorm for Mason...

I could see Mason becoming good friends with Ray, being a motivational speaker and all... I could also see him having banter (friendly or not) with Brooklyn with the whole snarky thing... He could've been good friends with Tommy too, looking at the CS's. But those are all your guys' characters, so that's up to you guys! These are all totally suggestions!

Funnily enough, I don't know about Mason and Winnie there!

Side note: I already have an idea of what Ray is going to write on Skygge's yearbook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back