• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
ItsStacysMom said:
hmm well what does that mean for Winnie and Skygge's relationship then? Did they hate each other, and maybe Winnie felt betrayed by Raylene then? Or was it the opposite... About to PM the Yearbook code, check it over.
Will check in a bit. Skygge probably couldn't care less about, knowing him he wouldn't even be aware of it feeling like betrayal if he started something with Winnie, shortly after Raylene.

Maybe Raylene gave herself to Skygge (maybe not completely but more than just flirting) and Skygge didn't think much of it, while it was a kinda of big deal for her?

Then again Winnie is not the person to do romance. Hmm maybe it was really an accident? Maybe it was a bet/dare from skygges side? He would be stupid enough to do that, to kiss Winnie after being dared to do it or losing a bet or something. So maybe they just shared a (intense) kiss and Raylene happened to see that?

Skygge, you are really a trouble maker

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Will check in a bit. Skygge probably couldn't care less about, knowing him he wouldn't even be aware of it feeling like betrayal if he started something with Winnie, shortly after Raylene.
Maybe Raylene gave herself to Skygge (maybe not completely but more than just flirting) and Skygge didn't think much of it, while it was a kinda of big deal for her?

Then again Winnie is not the person to do romance. Hmm maybe it was really an accident? Maybe it was a bet/dare from skygges side? He would be stupid enough to do that, to kiss Winnie after being dared to do it or losing a bet or something. So maybe they just shared a (intense) kiss and Raylene happened to see that?

Skygge, you are really a trouble maker
I agree. Shame on Skygge

Hmm well with Winnie, given that she's demisexual it would mean that if something DID happen with her and Skygge, it would have been a big deal to her and she would've liked him a lot... thoughts off of that?

Winnie's a slow-burn type of gal, yanno?

Yeah that is why I went with the dare/bet thingy. Like Sky just randomly walking up to her and kissing her, without any warning and she totally flabbergasted, trying to register what the HELL was going on and then Raylene coming around the corner/walking in on them and flipping? Something like that?

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
ItsStacysMom said:
Hmm well with Winnie, given that she's demisexual it would mean that if something DID happen with her and Skygge, it would have been a big deal to her and she would've liked him a lot... thoughts off of that?
Winnie's a slow-burn type of gal, yanno?
Ooh, so many potential things that could have happened.

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Though having someone crush on Skygge would be funny :P
I considered it, but then I was like; No she's going to have been interested in Elliot, because why not?

I'm writer who loves conflict!

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Yeah that is why I went with the dare/bet thingy. Like Sky just randomly walking up to her and kissing her, without any warning and she totally flabbergasted, trying to register what the HELL was going on and then Raylene coming around the corner/walking in on them and flipping? Something like that?
ooh yea that's a great idea! But did Winnie have a crush anyway? hmm she could have, with Raylene being close to him and Winnie being best friends with Raylene, she could've also spent a lot of time with Skygge as well, maybe developed a crush? But obviously never talked about it and (maybe) got over it... ?

But it could also make her Hate him a bit, since it was A: Practically Harassment to her and B: Against her best friend?

Which one? hmmm..

ItsStacysMom said:
ooh yea that's a great idea! But did Winnie have a crush anyway? hmm she could have, with Raylene being close to him and Winnie being best friends with Raylene, she could've also spent a lot of time with Skygge as well, maybe developed a crush? But obviously never talked about it and (maybe) got over it... ?
But it could also make her Hate him a bit, since it was A: Practically Harassment to her and B: Against her best friend?

Which one? hmmm..
Oooh, I can almost imagine the different conversations or arguments that might break out between this trio.

ItsStacysMom said:

Which one? hmmm..
Skygge is gonna be hated by so many people. I love it... "It is my heart breaking here" Sky don't dare to complain after all the hearts you broke...

On a more serious note. That will mean Raylene and Skygge were something more than just a fling? Or did Sky only see it as a fling, while Raylene thought more of it? Maybe she thought they were dating after sharing a few kisses, yet Skygge was already starting to lose interest, yet wanted to keep being occupied? SKY YOU BITCH

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Skygge is gonna be hated by so many people. I love it... "It is my heart breaking here" Sky don't dare to complain after all the hearts you broke...
On a more serious note. That will mean Raylene and Skygge were something more than just a fling? Or did Sky only see it as a fling, while Raylene thought more of it? Maybe she thought they were dating after sharing a few kisses, yet Skygge was already starting to lose interest, yet wanted to keep being occupied? SKY YOU BITCH
My heart is breaking for an RP character right now. Maybe he didn't clear it up with her that they weren't, and just let it continue on. Such an asshole to one of his own friends. Well... xD

hmm... I think that since Skygge isn't the warmest guy, Winnie wouldn't be drawn to him... But I think she' be quieter and more... polite to him I guess... so of course when he kisses her she's like 'what on earth does that mean' and becomes just very flustered around him, but also really cold and hates him, yeah?

ItsStacysMom said:
hmm... I think that since Skygge isn't the warmest guy, Winnie wouldn't be drawn to him... But I think she' be quieter and more... polite to him I guess... so of course when he kisses her she's like 'what on earth does that mean' and becomes just very flustered around him, but also really cold and hates him, yeah?
The fact that they were his friends and the two girls were best friends also. xD This is so terrible.

Our Golden Trio, everyone.

omgggg

And then of course after it happens (senior year, maybe junior?) Win tries to explain herself to Raylene, and of course Raylene doesn't want to hear it... what a train wreck they are...

ItsStacysMom said:
omgggg
And then of course after it happens (senior year, maybe junior?) Win tries to explain herself to Raylene, and of course Raylene doesn't want to hear it... what a train wreck they are...
It would explain why Raylene has never been in an actual relationship too. Just bad blood.

Skygge you asshole... really you fucked up everything. You fucked up TWO girls. TWO of your friends... they were best friends... OGM THIS IS SO GONNA BE INTERESTING.... that moment they a sort of made up after ten years and then he walks in...

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Skygge you asshole... really you fucked up everything. You fucked up TWO girls. TWO of your friends... they were best friends... OGM THIS IS SO GONNA BE INTERESTING.... that moment they a sort of made up after ten years and then he walks in...
This is going to be like a real life soap opera for everyone else!

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
SHE CAN DRAW WITH SKYGGE xD I am sure she would love to
And to think they all have this thing with art too.

I feel that if Raylene could speak to me, she'd be saying some very colorful things. Okay, I need to add that to my Notes thing.

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
I feel that if Raylene could speak to me, she'd be saying some very colorful things. Okay, I need to add that to my Notes thing.
Skygge is just sitting here, smirking like the idiot he is xD

lol wow, what a direction this went in... haha

okay, now to look over the other CS's... Good Friends? Crushes? Dates? For Winnie? hmm... Any Ideas are totally open!

ItsStacysMom said:
lol wow, what a direction this went in... haha
okay, now to look over the other CS's... Good Friends? Crushes? Dates? For Winnie? hmm... Any Ideas are totally open!
I was looking over stuff for Mason, and I was just like... I have no clue O.o

I'm guessing people you can't stand would be Skygge for Ray though.

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Quinton is still a sort of available... I am still not sure whether or not to have him crush on Mason, What do you think @TheWeirdPhilosopher
Hmm, It could be one explanation for why Mason might have been encouraged to do what he did?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back