• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
I think someone's feeling some kind a way about the lack of yearbooks in their life
Yes I feel left out... I want a Yearbook too :( :( :(

Also i did update Quinny for his random hookup thing with Mason. It is now official xD There is no going back

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Yes I feel left out... I want a Yearbook too :( :( :(

Also i did update Quinny for his random hookup thing with Mason. It is now official xD There is no going back
I feel like I've signed off my soul or something now. ^-^

Oh BTW

If anyone has any ideas for their Relationships with Dennis shoot me a PM!

Seeing how everyone is post in the OCC like rapid fire, it'll be easier for me to discuss relationships via PM since I'm on mobile.

Ow ow @NessieAlways You said that Dennis was often bullied right? And Skygge... well you know Sky... and I would totally be okay if Dennis kinda hated him always, though Sky of course never meant his teasing in a bad way

I Totally wrote that at the same time.. Will PM

I feel like I've signed off my soul or something now. ^-^
You didddd. Hihi you are never gonna get rid of thissss... OMG Quin will want answers... He is so not gonna be amused when he finds out it was Mason... or maybe he will be... I don't know yet

I think I'd be fine with making the Yearbook post... Gotta take responsibility, I guess! (I'm just gonna need help with making that whole being able to copy and paste thing that you do...)

*Logs in, receives a bunch of notifications and finds 5 pages of stuff to catch up on*

...Well you guys have been busy, but it just goes to show how interested people are in this :)

OK @DarkiusHeavenstein I'm heading off to work shortly, but once I get back I'll finish up the characters and post them: if its cool with you, I think I'm going to post both and you can give me your thoughts as to which one would fit better with the RP? Maybe? Or I'll just pick one, we'll see.

Ahh, psyched to finally get this going :)

I'm going to unwatch this for a bit since my phone is blowing up like crazy.

If you need to reach me Tag me or like I mentioned before PM me =)

Hmmm pondering...
ON WHAT?! OMG Raylene... we need something for Raylene... *looks at Sky* I am gonna re read her CS for the millionth time :P

@clarinetti Hahah sorry, it is mostly not important rambling. If anything important comes up I will make sure that it will be spread among everyone :P

@clarinetti it is totally up to you. You can have both characters if you want, or only one, whatever floats your boat :P

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
ON WHAT?! OMG Raylene... we need something for Raylene... *looks at Sky* I am gonna re read her CS for the millionth time :P
@clarinetti Hahah sorry, it is mostly not important rambling. If anything important comes up I will make sure that it will be spread among everyone :P

@clarinetti it is totally up to you. You can have both characters if you want, or only one, whatever floats your boat :P
Should I be worried about how my character is involved with Sky?

Thought so. I'm worried for this entire friend group then.
Told you Skygge was gonna be trouble :P

Anyway, maybe he could have been the one to come up with her lovely Ray-Bear nickname? And possibly maybe a fling thing going on?

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Anyway, maybe he could have been the one to come up with her lovely Ray-Bear nickname? And possibly maybe a fling thing going on?
So many flings. And sure. I'm laughing at myself for the whole Bear thingy.

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
And knowing character she probably didn't allow her or Sky to tell the others about it.

Almost done with the Yearbook Opinions! Just need to know: How do I code in spoilers? I just need to do that so when the other characters get finished, you can copy and paste the short format to add a new 'character opinion'... What's the code? lol

ItsStacysMom said:
Almost done with the Yearbook Opinions! Just need to know: How do I code in spoilers? I just need to do that so when the other characters get finished, you can copy and paste the short format to add a new 'character opinion'... What's the code? lol
Can I make Winnie and Raylene best friends because of how different they were in high school and are now?

Can I make Winnie and Raylene best friends because of how different they were in high school and are now?
Yeah totally! Go for it -- I'll update my relationships page once I'm done with the yearbooks

ItsStacysMom said:
You mean what I did with the CS and such?

Just use code and then /code at the end of course between [ ]

ItsStacysMom said:
Yeah totally! Go for it -- I'll update my relationships page once I'm done with the yearbooks
I feel like they might have had a slight falling out at the end of the school year that put some tension between them. Maybe Winnie found out about what happened between Raylene and Skygge?

I feel like they might have had a slight falling out at the end of the school year that put some tension between them. Maybe Winnie found out about what happened between Raylene and Skygge?
Which reminds me. How far did they go? Raylene and Skygge I mean? And how serious did Raylene think it was?

hmm well what does that mean for Winnie and Skygge's relationship then? Did they hate each other, and maybe Winnie felt betrayed by Raylene then? Or was it the opposite... About to PM the Yearbook code, check it over.

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Which reminds me. How far did they go? Raylene and Skygge I mean? And how serious did Raylene think it was?
That's something to think about, eh? Well, I'm not sure how far, but I'm thinking maybe she regretted letting something like that happen between her and her friend and that's why she didn't mention it?

P.S. I'm going to be cleaning out a fridge while talking =)

ItsStacysMom said:
hmm well what does that mean for Winnie and Skygge's relationship then? Did they hate each other, and maybe Winnie felt betrayed by Raylene then? Or was it the opposite... About to PM the Yearbook code, check it over.
Did Winnie and Skygge have some kind of relationship; possibly around that time or after? Maybe she was betrayed that her best friend didn't feel the need to tell her about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back