• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Side note: I already have an idea of what Ray is going to write on Skygge's yearbook.
Oh really now xD I totally know what his quote is gonna be on Winnie xD

Also Mason and Skygge hook up somewhere in between. OR MAYBE SKYGGE COULD HAVE BEEN THAT GUY HE LIKED AND STARTED TO QUESTION HIMSELF? I don't know.... I just know that Sky is so not gonna be wanted at the reunion xD

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Oh really now xD I totally know what his quote is gonna be on Winnie xD
Also Mason and Skygge hook up somewhere in between. OR MAYBE SKYGGE COULD HAVE BEEN THAT GUY HE LIKED AND STARTED TO QUESTION HIMSELF? I don't know.... I just know that Sky is so not gonna be wanted at the reunion xD
Why Mason was so stubborn about not liking guys: The guy he liked was an ass

@ItsStacysMom I'm down with that too. Honestly though, it's gonna be hard finding an enemy for Tommy. He might end up not having any, unless anyone could come up with an awkward scenario! @DarkiusHeavenstein the babes are definitely getting checked out from the two of em'. He could have also been the only one that knew he was in the Army, them being pretty good friends and all; but slightly fell apart due to the separation.

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Oh really now xD I totally know what his quote is gonna be on Winnie XD/QUOTE]
omggg

I feel like it's gonna be something snarky like 'you're a great kisser' xD

@Brown lol I could totally see Winnie sitting down with Tommy in a secluded area and just kind of having small talk, just talking about the others while they drink cheap beer... they both know which buttons to push on people, I can see them helping each other out lol

And I could totally see Mason being one of the people that Winnie can't completely figure out... He'd tease her and she'd bite right back, all in good meaning though, yanno? Cause their intelligence sort of match each other's but not in the same way, yeah?

Hahaha Yessss I was thinking something like that :P Because that is just soooo him...

omg where did the quote go? I was talking about telling Winnie she is a good kisser

!!!!!!!!!!! Looking at the CS's Shane and Mason would work really well together in general!

lol these are just thoughts and half of them aren't even for my character xD

@TheWeirdPhilosopher , totally! I can't decide on who though! It's totally up to you. I feel like Elliot and Mason's personalities are similar but I feel like it would be really sweet is he and Quinn were, since she was virtually mute and he was popular so he would like take her to games and stuff and like no one would know who the tag along was lol.

Unless you have another idea, I'll listen!

Lost Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5583-theweirdphilosopher/ said:
@TheWeirdPhilosopher[/URL] , totally! I can't decide on who though! It's totally up to you. I feel like Elliot and Mason's personalities are similar but I feel like it would be really sweet is he and Quinn were, since she was virtually mute and he was popular so he would like take her to games and stuff and like no one would know who the tag along was lol.
Let's go with Quinn, because what you said was originally what I was thinking!

Lost Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5583-theweirdphilosopher/ said:
@TheWeirdPhilosopher[/URL] , totally! I can't decide on who though! It's totally up to you. I feel like Elliot and Mason's personalities are similar but I feel like it would be really sweet is he and Quinn were, since she was virtually mute and he was popular so he would like take her to games and stuff and like no one would know who the tag along was lol.
We can just add in the Anything Else part that Mason and Elliot were also pretty close

Let's go with Quinn, because what you said was originally what I was thinking!
Awesome! Totally excited!

But is it gonna be one of those relationships where their just really good friends and nothing romantic was felt or..?

Just throwing it out there!

@shygirl3 , hey, I was thinking Elliot could have had a crush on Brooke in High School...could have? Defiantly did! Eh?

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
@Lost Valentine. I was thinking Skygge and Elliot before as best friends, yet I have no idea why I was thinking that, so I would have to check the CS (again xD )
I'm gonna have to check again too! xD

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]Awesome! Totally excited!
But is it gonna be one of those relationships where their just really good friends and nothing romantic was felt or..?

Just throwing it out there!

[/QUOTE]
It could go the romantic way... As you can see there's a lot of drama in all these relationship

It's interesting that no one in the group has dated anyone

It could go the romantic way... As you can see there's a lot of drama in all these relationship
I did see! I was gone for two hours and had five pages to catch up on!

Maybe it could have just been like a little feeling and they like tried to make it work but then it failed?

that's an interesting point! I could see Mason and Tommy being school Heart-throbs, as well as Shane, looking at the CS's... maybe we could use that?

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]I did see! I was gone for two hours and had five pages to catch up on!
Maybe it could have just been like a little feeling and they like tried to make it work but then it failed?

[/QUOTE]
And stuck to friendship? It probably failed because Mason was having one of those finding myself sessions in High School and was very confused

Hahaah I was just reading through notes..Haters; Skygge... haters; Skygge..Haters; Skygge... Hmm good job boy... good job xD The only thing where he isn't mentioned under haters is his own and those that are not filled out

ItsStacysMom said:
that's an interesting point! I could see Mason and Tommy being school Heart-throbs, as well as Shane, looking at the CS's... maybe we could use that?
*swoons over Mason* I actually kinda did when I first found that picture

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]I'm gonna have to check again too! xD

[/QUOTE]
Well they are both loud and talkative and outgoing. So maybe that is why they would be good friends.

*swoons over Mason* I actually kinda did when I first found that picture
Who isn't swooning over Mason?? xD

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Well they are both loud and talkative and outgoing. So maybe that is why they would be good friends.
Totally! It makes sense. They both are really loud, and maybe Elliot would have to tone Sky down when he got too rowdy?

I could see Mikayla being 'best friends' (as much as the phrase goes in that sense) with Brooklyn, they're pretty similar in their CS's but wouldn't compete cause Brooklyn was in theatre and Mikayla was cheering... maybe a friendly rivalry? I could also see Quinn getting along with Lori, since they're both pretty sweet in their CS's, and Shane being more 'one of the guys', I could see her fitting in with Tommy and Mason, kind of jocks yanno?

These are all just suggestions of course, I think most of everyone is online tho... okay um lol yea, Winnie does exist to me dont worry aha

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]Totally! It makes sense. They both are really loud, and maybe Elliot would have to tone Sky down when he got too rowdy?

[/QUOTE]
Yes and got him so far to make his apologies and everything. Basically keeping him from being pushed out of the group due to the mutual hate that is there xD

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]Who isn't swooning over Mason?? xD

[/QUOTE]
Hmm good question... very good question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back