• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
true. I feel like he really does mean well deep down, but covers it up/can't explain himself/is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As for the writing though, really well done! It was quick and got the point across. Makes me really excited to start!

ItsStacysMom said:
true. I feel like he really does mean well deep down, but covers it up/can't explain himself/is in the wrong place at the wrong time.
As for the writing though, really well done! It was quick and got the point across. Makes me really excited to start!
That post made me the Ultimate Eager Beaver

ItsStacysMom said:
I could see Mikayla being 'best friends' (as much as the phrase goes in that sense) with Brooklyn, they're pretty similar in their CS's but wouldn't compete cause Brooklyn was in theatre and Mikayla was cheering... maybe a friendly rivalry? I could also see Quinn getting along with Lori, since they're both pretty sweet in their CS's, and Shane being more 'one of the guys', I could see her fitting in with Tommy and Mason, kind of jocks yanno?
These are all just suggestions of course, I think most of everyone is online tho... okay um lol yea, Winnie does exist to me dont worry aha
I think it'd be really cool for Quinn and Lori to be friends. :) I see a lot of underlying similarities between the two. @Lost Valentine

Also, I'm gonna go look at the current character relationships now, but if anyone would like their character to be involved somehow with Lori, I'm open to it! :)

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
I don't know if Mason should have a fling or not...
Brooke? I don't think it would happen naturally maybe at a party, like spin the bottle/7 minutes in heaven or something?

shygirl3 said:
Brooke? I don't think it would happen naturally maybe at a party, like spin the bottle/7 minutes in heaven or something?
Sure.

Mason is always doing questionable things when drunk anyway

@TheWeirdPhilosopher or maybe it would happen naturally....I just reviewed your CS. Since he was popular and on the school's soccer team and he's cute. Maybe that could have even been her crush and she hoped after the party something would happen between them but nothing ever did?

I don't know if Mason should have a fling or not...
I'm in the same boat as you friend. I don't know who Elliot would have a fling with. Maybe some guy before he came out as bi..

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]I'm in the same boat as you friend. I don't know who Elliot would have a fling with. Maybe some guy before he came out as bi..

[/QUOTE]
Idea! Since ryan was questioning his sexuality in high school maybe he had a fling with elliot? Idk, just throwing ideas out there.

shygirl3 said:
@TheWeirdPhilosopher or maybe it would happen naturally....I just reviewed your CS. Since he was popular and on the school's soccer team and he's cute. Maybe that could have even been her crush and she hoped after the party something would happen between them but nothing ever did?
That's an interesting idea. Yesh.

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]*gasps loudly*
YOU'RE A GENIUS! CAN WE PLEASE?

[/QUOTE]
That enthusiasm though

That's an interesting idea. Yesh.

That enthusiasm though
And, and, then when they get to the reunion it's like awkward and stuff and they don't know what to say.

Sorry for the excitement xD

I think I've found Elliot's writing sample xD

ItsStacysMom said:
not only do i wanna do this RP, but a high school RP about this group would be SO cool!
oof, gotta try not to get ahead of myself... but really good, i loved it!
I can put on a vote thing for this. And maybe I could make a second IC thread or a different thread for those interested in doing this? I would DEFINITELY be interested

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
I can put on a vote thing for this. And maybe I could make a second IC thread or a different thread for those interested in doing this? I would DEFINITELY be interested
YES

I WANT TO RP DORKY RAYLENE AND SNARKY MASON

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
guys

that would be so much fun

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
That enthusiasm... Okay I am gonna figure out how to do this poll thingy...
Hahaha my own comment used against me xD

!!!!! Okay so...

Rooms so far?

The Balcony Suite

Natilie Winfield

Mason Wenshall

The Royal Suite

Mikayla O'Donnell

Quinton

The Earth Room

Lori D'Angelo

Raylene Perry

The Fire Room

Brooklyn Barton

Ryan Barton

The Wind Room

Shane Westfall

The Attic Room

Elliot Michaels

Dennis Ely

The Attic Room 2

Winnie Keir (switched)

Skygge Crowkey (switched)

Vacant Rooms:

The Ocean Room

So here are some possible relationships and stuff I was thinking of for my character Lori; tell me what you guys think or whether or not you're okay with it:

Skygge @DarkiusHeavenstein : Crush in HS?

Mason @TheWeirdPhilosopher : Crush in HS?

Quinn @Lost Valentine : Friend. (I know this has already been suggested by someone, but question: Would this be in HS, now, or both?)

Brooklyn @shygirl3 : Lori was a hater in HS, but now that Brooklyn's spoiled attitude died down, Lori tolerates her more easily?

Ryan @shygirl3 : Good friends in HS (best friends or not, whatever you're okay with), but I think Lori and Ryan would get along really well. What about nowadays? Still friends, or no?

Winnie @ItsStacysMom : Lori befriended Winnie as a teen when she kept to herself, but they lost touch until the reunion/recently and they're good friends again?

Plus, if you guys have any suggestions or modifications to these relationships, go ahead.

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
I think Winnie would seriously freak out if I placed Skygge with her in one room.... No I am not that evil... am I?
You probably are.

I feel bad, but I'm laughing because Raylene would be such a loner if it weren't for Winnie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back