• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
tinaheartsdamian said:
So here are some possible relationships and stuff I was thinking of for my character Lori; tell me what you guys think or whether or not you're okay with it:
Skygge @DarkiusHeavenstein : Crush in HS?

Mason @TheWeirdPhilosopher : Crush in HS?

Quinn @Lost Valentine : Friend. (I know this has already been suggested by someone, but question: Would this be in HS, now, or both?)

Brooklyn @shygirl3 : Lori was a hater in HS, but now that Brooklyn's spoiled attitude died down, Lori tolerates her more easily?

Ryan @shygirl3 : Good friends in HS (best friends or not, whatever you're okay with), but I think Lori and Ryan would get along really well. What about nowadays? Still friends, or no?

Winnie @ItsStacysMom : Lori befriended Winnie as a teen when she kept to herself, but they lost touch until the reunion/recently and they're good friends again?
Sure I am okay with it. Did Sky know? Not that it would matter, because Lori was not really the kind of girl he went for, though there might have been a short fling thing if you want. Nothing to serious since Sky is just not that kind of guy :P He just kisses and walks away :P

ItsStacysMom said:
@DarkiusHeavenstein is the notes tab still not approved? jfc bruh
Nope, otherwise you would see it too :P

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Sure I am okay with it. Did Sky know? Not that it would matter, because Lori was not really the kind of girl he went for, though there might have been a short fling thing if you want. Nothing to serious since Sky is just not that kind of guy :P He just kisses and walks away :P

Nope, otherwise you would see it too :P
Let's say Sky didn't know :)

tinaheartsdamian said:
So here are some possible relationships and stuff I was thinking of for my character Lori; tell me what you guys think or whether or not you're okay with it:
Skygge @DarkiusHeavenstein : Crush in HS?

Mason @TheWeirdPhilosopher : Crush in HS?

Quinn @Lost Valentine : Friend. (I know this has already been suggested by someone, but question: Would this be in HS, now, or both?)

Brooklyn @shygirl3 : Lori was a hater in HS, but now that Brooklyn's spoiled attitude died down, Lori tolerates her more easily?

Ryan @shygirl3 : Good friends in HS (best friends or not, whatever you're okay with), but I think Lori and Ryan would get along really well. What about nowadays? Still friends, or no?

Winnie @ItsStacysMom : Lori befriended Winnie as a teen when she kept to herself, but they lost touch until the reunion/recently and they're good friends again?

Plus, if you guys have any suggestions or modifications to these relationships, go ahead.
High school definitely, and maybe a little after graduation.

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
then again is Natilie was to change rooms.... Mason has his HS crush... alone... in one bed... xD
Oh god... I knew it!

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Oh god... I knew it!
and a shared bathroom.... alone... just the two of them.... OW GOD NO... SKY you are NOT gonna relapse into your old self (not that you changed much,but stil)

You know if we had a different thread I could call that 10 Years Earlier :P

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
then again is Natilie was to change rooms.... Mason has his HS crush... alone... in one bed... xD
Would you like her too?

Cause I was scheming that maybe the feelings (Quinn's probably) that went away in high school might come back after years of no contact...

Just a hunch..

Ten Years Earlier.. Clever.

But do we wanna do it now, at the same time as this RP, or after/after we've started this RP...? Input?

Lost Valentine]Would you like her too? Cause I was scheming that maybe the feelings (Quinn's probably) that went away in high school might come back after years of no contact... Just a hunch.. [/QUOTE] I will leave the decision to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5583-theweirdphilosopher/ said:
@TheWeirdPhilosopher[/URL] I am fine with both. I can put Sky in a different room, no problem at all...

ItsStacysMom said:
But do we wanna do it now, at the same time as this RP, or after/after we've started this RP...? Input?
I'd say we should wait a little bit for the relationships to start to play out, maybe?

ItsStacysMom said:
I have my clever moments xD

I think just at the same time? I will set up the thread tomorrow, because I really should go to sleep

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Hahahaha yuppp
I want to see what happens between Skygge and Mason xD

Wait, should Skygge know about the crush confusion? Or will he find out by Mason's behaviour when they're sharing rooms?

I want to see what happens between Skygge and Mason xD
Wait, should Skygge know about the crush confusion? Or will he find out by Mason's behaviour when they're sharing rooms?
What ever you want. Mason is your character. xD yet I warn you Sky is a heart breaker

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
What ever you want. Mason is your character. xD yet I warn you Sky is a heart breaker
Trust me, I've figured. And I'm still shipping Quinton and Mason!

Trust me, I've figured. And I'm still shipping Quinton and Mason!
Hahaha yes Sky x Mason would be some awkward short fling thing. While Quinton x Mason seriously could be a durable relationship...

When this starts, my mom is not going to be able to separate me from the computer or tablet

Okay So I updated my relationships with some people in the notes tab, but I'm still missing quite a bit. If you have any ideas for our characters, let's talk!

I am currently lost on what I have to update on Quinton and Skygge. Just send me a PM if I have to update something or if you want something to happen and I will get around it tomorrow xD

When this starts, my mom is not going to be able to separate me from the computer or tablet
So happy I life on my own xD only work to bother me in between

Users who are viewing this thread

Back