• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [temp OOC + info] ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
In my experience, the only way any group gets anything done is if they have a total psycho leading them. If any character can pass a psych exam, they're a liability for the team.
Angie is going to be the first to die she'd pass a psych test out of obligation and nothing else not anymore though wink wink

Guessing with sheets still trickling in, the decisive time will descend at night rather than during day. Exciting times to live in.

Dance Halloween GIF by aurel

Zedalith Zedalith
Sorry to drop this right before the deadline, but I'll be deleting my sheet. Some things came up orz
Didn't get to read through all of the sheets, but I did see some really good and interesting characters out of the ones I've read! Good luck to everyone who submitted a sheet, and I hope you all have fun! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Zedalith Zedalith
Sorry to drop this right before the deadline, but I'll be deleting my sheet. Some things came up orz
Didn't get to read through all of the sheets, but I did see some really good and interesting characters out of the ones I've read! Good luck to everyone who submitted a sheet, and I hope you all have fun! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
Pain.
Best of luck with your ongoings. See you around on-site, Nani.

I was presented with such a fantastic cast and the amount of interest and effort put into this has been insane. I am truly looking forward to learning more about your characters and seeing how you choose to progress their narratives. Seeing so many people eager to contribute to this fun little idea has been a thrill! I have been deliberating for some days now about which characters would be the first to appear in this pitch and it has only gotten more challenging with each new sheet submitted. I am grateful to anyone who took the time and energy to apply.

I will send out the first round of invitations to the new OOC momentarily!

I assume I didn't make it into the rp due to Dmitri's CS being deleted, which is a shame but I understand. Best of luck to you all!

Hello hello. The second arc will begin soon, and we have 2 spots open. I will accept previous applicants on a first-come-first-serve basis if anyone is still around and interested 💙

Users who are viewing this thread

Back