• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Teenagers Scare The Living Shit Out Of Me" (Teenager rp, accepting now!)

Hey just to let you know, Im not trying to change the time line or anything, just showing you all my characters face.

Making it easier to join in the story when it seems the right time :)

Sorry guys, I'm quitting.. The Rp just isn't as fun when you don't have many to interact with, I'm just guessing it's because I'm a newbie, and everyone goes too quickly.

I'll be deleting Lilith and carrying on to make my own Rp to possibly place her in. Thanks so much for your time, guys! β™₯

@J I N X

Me and @TheRebelAngel 's character are on the verge of dating. But they have a fight

and Destiny catches him kissing another girl. She gets hurt but doesn't show it much. Since,

my character kissed your character's cheek, maybe your character can swoop in and help

Destiny. Whatcha think?

@Julie Sorry, I haven't really been posting cause I've been busy and just haven't been getting any notifications so I left.

:/

[QUOTE="J I N X]

@Julie Sorry, I haven't really been posting cause I've been busy and just haven't been getting any notifications so I left.

:/

[/QUOTE]
Oh okay. Thats fine.

To be honest I find this roleplay is getting a bit much for me to keep up with so I'm going to pull my characters out. (I'll delete their CS sheets)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this roleplay isn't dying. There are no post being posted

( :( )(:'()( :o )

[QUOTE="Haus Of Alaska]is this roleplay dieing :'(

[/QUOTE]
NO NO NO!!! Lets try and keep it alive!!

[QUOTE="Haus Of Alaska]theres 3 of us actively on it :(

[/QUOTE]
Oh your right. Its very dead.... *dies with it*

@Julie @BrooklynBaby @Boe @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

So, as you all see I took a few people from the rp that interacted a lot and kept the rest out. I also added a couple more people. I'm thinking of my an in character rp 2 and adding it onto this. I'm possibly thinking about continuing this rp with just us.

The two people I tagged that weren't in the rp before are now accepted. If everyone agrees to this idea... The people and I who were already in this rp will decide who else to accept. But I think the last issue was with rp is that I was too lenient... Now I want to be a little more stricter, hoping we can continue with this rp...

^^ Oh! And lets say if everyone does agree, I want to make a plot idea with all of ya! So we can make everyone interact, and place drama in. All that stuff. I'll explain it more when everyone agrees. :)

I agree :3

QueenOfDisaster said:
So, as you all see I took a few people from the rp that interacted a lot and kept the rest out. I also added a couple more people. I'm thinking of my an in character rp 2 and adding it onto this. I'm possibly thinking about continuing this rp with just us.

The two people I tagged that weren't in the rp before are now accepted. If everyone agrees to this idea... The people and I who were already in this rp will decide who else to accept. But I think the last issue was with rp is that I was too lenient... Now I want to be a little more stricter, hoping we can continue with this rp...

^^ Oh! And lets say if everyone does agree, I want to make a plot idea with all of ya! So we can make everyone interact, and place drama in. All that stuff. I'll explain it more when everyone agrees. :)

QueenOfDisaster said:

I agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Back