• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Teenagers Scare The Living Shit Out Of Me" (Teenager rp, accepting now!)

@Boe @Julie @BrooklynBaby wants to because I briefly talked to her about it the other day.

Anyway, so right now I just want to start getting the ideas flowing about all our characters and how they would interact together.

If any of you have ideas or read this, please respond! ^-^

QueenOfDisaster said:
@Boe @Julie @BrooklynBaby wants to because I briefly talked to her about it the other day.
Anyway, so right now I just want to start getting the ideas flowing about all our characters and how they would interact together.

If any of you have ideas or read this, please respond! ^-^
I am horrible at plots, so I won't be much help. Sorry! ^-^

Julie said:
Hmmm well me and @TheRebelAngel had something planned out for our character interactions
Can I ask what it was? Because I sort of want to know... Not to change it or anything, but maybe add onto it and see if you guys like it? If I come up with anything that is.

It involved @Julie and Sebastian (my character). It also involved Cassie but I cannot for the life of me remember who it was who played her. Anyway, Sebastian and Julie start dating, he and Cassie are friends and its going smoothly. A few hiccups because he made out with the most popular guy in school who is a closet rainbow but other than that its been going fine. Things start falling apart at the seams when he and Destiny get in a fight and he storms off. Cassie being a good friend (Raven is dealing with her own crap rn and Sebastian doesn't want to bother her) comforts him. All of a sudden he kisses her and then Destiny sees and then shit goes down. We didnt get that far but that was basically the jist.

I play Cassie xD . I really like that idea. <3 Okay, so thats set in stone. Now, we just need to figure out whats going to be happening with the romance drama with @BrooklynBaby and I. So at least we have one part set.

Oh, since @Julie are online I just want to ask you two if there is any other people you'd maybe think would be good for this rp? And do you think the two people I added could benefit all of the other characters from being in the rp? I just need a little help setting this all out...

Yea, I also have to figure out what to do with Raven because origionally she was my main and she is beginning to turn into my secondary xD . I dont really know anyone, If I remember anyone I will def tag them in this. @QueenOfDisaster

I meant as in people that made characters for this rp. ^^ But if you want to tag anyone thats fine too. :)

I'm actually thinking about... To add onto the drama with Cassie and the rest of the characters... If maybe @Boe or @Julie @TheRebelAngel I just don't know which users character would work with Cassie's character well...

@TheRebelAngel Same, same, same!

QueenOfDisaster said:
I'm actually thinking about... To add onto the drama with Cassie and the rest of the characters... If maybe @Boe or @Julie @TheRebelAngel I just don't know which users character would work with Cassie's character well...
@TheRebelAngel Same, same, same!
I think @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII will work really well with Cassie. I just think those two would be cute together.

If you choose him, Raven is totally open @Boe ;) ))))))) lmao

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
0.0 I'm here just been busy but yeah I'm cool with it
Yay! Now, as @TheRebelAngel and I were saying that one of your characters would work for Cassie. I personally can see both of your characters working for Cassie, which one would you want for Cassie though, since of course its your character. Just take a look at Cassie (my character) on the character sign up and just think about which one of your male characters would work for her. Thank you. :) I'm just trying to get everyone to at least try to have a love interest in this rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back